Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    it does seem like a long time. adds arent up for too long but dont go down in seconds either.. we are a top 2k guild, not a top 200...

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=19

they were also pulling some shit and causing a scene about DarK Siming the imp (which should die asap. period.) but here is his logs..
    Oh, mannoroth, I thought you meant archi. Can kind of, maybe, see it on Mannoroth. We had the same Dark Sim drama on prog. It was nice bonus damage if the imps weren't dying fast enough, but felt like log cheese, as if imps were getting casts off to dark sim then they were probably not dropping fast enough or being stunned. We usually mass grip then stun them and they don't cast. Just means the raid takes less damage I guess and dks don't look as good

I did try the mythic warforged class trinket on mythic arch last night. Only did 8% of my damage so swapped it out straight away.

Right now for DW Frost it is terrible. But once this patch drops I plan to start using mine as we will be using Obliterate much much more. I think it will increase my DPS too. We will see though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    Oh, mannoroth, I thought you meant archi. Can kind of, maybe, see it on Mannoroth. We had the same Dark Sim drama on prog. It was nice bonus damage if the imps weren't dying fast enough, but felt like log cheese, as if imps were getting casts off to dark sim then they were probably not dropping fast enough or being stunned. We usually mass grip then stun them and they don't cast. Just means the raid takes less damage I guess and dks don't look as good

I did try the mythic warforged class trinket on mythic arch last night. Only did 8% of my damage so swapped it out straight away.
    i did mean to say for M Archie too. I was not in for last weeks, as we are trying to get everyone the kill but 2 weeks ago the same guy used the class trink and Wandering Plague was his 2nd damage dealer. So the other DKs minus me are seeking the class trink. He is using a all Mastery build now and has maybe 19-21%ms

The Imp thing pissed me off last week. This is NOT WORLD FIRST. Fuck your logs. The records have already been set months ago. The fact the 3 of them were arguing with leadership while the raid was wiping on Manny was just a waste of time.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual