Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    don't forget that she is a gay transgender. then your click bait is complete.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Jesus.. I used to love Marvel. But this whole "let's make all the male characters female to pander to the SJW's" is just pathetic. What's next? Female Cpt America? Female Antman? Or a male Black Widow? That last will obviously never happen.
    Male transgender black gay Black Widow... who is an immigrant, what now?

Marvel - Taking down the man, one man at time.

This recent trend of forcing every single race-gender-ethnicity-sexual orientation-species combination on everything has got to stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    how is this not SJW pandering?
    Because we haven't actually seen a story like this yet:

(Fem Thor where she beats up Absorbing man coz Feminism)
    http://i.imgur.com/ApugwJv.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/zpS0AoT.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kDoMPOz.jpg

I'm aware that this is all just to pander to SJWs (Which isn't their target audience nor will they ever actually touch a comic book) , but I'll reserve judgement until they start spewing regressive messages.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    These are not comic book stories anymore. These are political statements and have no place in entertainment.
    Yee... it's not like Captain America was originally created to spread american propaganda or anything...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Male transgender black gay Black Widow... who is an immigrant, what now?
    Is he/she/it still Russian?

ANNNNNND im done watching anything Iron Man now. Thanks for all the great times Mr Stark you shall always be remembered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, nothing in this comic continuity matters, right? It'll be retcon'd or changed or there will be a new-new Ironman in a year. Right?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I mean, nothing in this comic continuity matters, right? It'll be retcon'd or changed or there will be a new-new Ironman in a year. Right?
    Yeap. Tony Stark will be back being Iron Man in no time

And this time each of his skin cells will be separate Iron Man suits

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a comic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    That just melted my brain.
    You think thats some shit what if I told you almost all of those have symbols that go with them.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

I personally just don't care.

It isn't the movies and after a few issues it will be back to normal. If marvel wants to try to cash in a quick buck then go for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    couldnt they give her a normal name at least? i mean riri? a black teen girl isnt enough, gotta give her a hood name in case we dont know shes different?
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so more and more characters are being converted into: gay, lesbian, black etc...so those groups can identify with someone, what's left for the "original" audience? (white, straight, male) Yes we tell them "get over your self". Why can't the minority get over them self?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I personally just don't care.

It isn't the movies and after a few issues it will be back to normal. If marvel wants to try to cash in a quick buck then go for it.
    Totaly unrelated: How's that GeForce GTX 970 4GB treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Ok so more and more characters are being converted into: gay, lesbian, black etc...so those groups can identify with someone, what's left for the "original" audience? (white, straight, male) Yes we tell them "get over your self". Why can't the minority get over them self?
    Want to know the best part? They won't touch a comic book any time soon and the ones that do don't actually want their favourite characters to change either

You know what? I'm not Canadian, I haven't been in the military, I'm not a mercenary, I don't have cancer, I haven't been altered by some dark government program to have super regenerative cells yet I can still enjoy Deadpool just fine. Whyzat?

Or this: I'm not purple, I don't have tattoos (and until something changes never will), I don't have pointy ears, I don't have my eyes burned out by a demon. Yet Illidan was my favourite Warcraft character for a long time. Whyzat?
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2016-07-06 at 10:05 PM.

Deleted
    What the... I don't even...

So... Is the character still called "Iron Man", or is it called "Iron Teen Girl" now? And, if it's still called "Iron Man", isn't that sexist? Also, is the Iron Man suit built to show the frame of an adult man, or the small frame of a teenage girl? Will it have a female form and still be called Iron Man?

This is getting beyond ridiculous.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-07-06 at 10:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do they not create new heroes instead? Is this the only way to make a new character intresting, to take the hero persona from a very popular and known hero?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    What the... I don't even...

So... Is the character still called "Iron Man", or is it called "Iron Teen Girl" now? And, if it's still called "Iron Man", isn't that sexist?

This is getting beyond ridiculous.
    Patriarchy man, that damn thing. Expect some uproar about that, mark my words.

I have no issue with this at all. I would rly like to know what the name of the new hero would be. Iron Man doesn't seem to fit anymore. But who cares if Tony Stark has retired and a women has taken over. Doesn't bother me. Just let her have a cool personality and not just retarded SJW puns and shit.