Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This announcement is too good.

Quote Originally Posted by ahunter8056 View Post
    I take it physical Collectors Edition pre-orders don't count for Demon Hunter early access? Bit of a shame, but not too bothered to be honest, I can wait a couple more weeks.
    You have to pre-order online to get the early access. The cut off date is August 30th.

10+ Year Old Account
    A date would be nice....

Aug 19th..... 2050....

''but players who pre-purchase Legion can expect to be playing a Demon Hunter around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally)''

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyputty View Post
    Reddit guy that leaked the 7/19 date is now saying 7/12.
    source plz

Deleted
    We clearly got Prepatch-zoned by Blizzard

I still doubt we're getting DHs after Broken Shore. If that's happening, is a dick move by Blizzard and shouldn't have linked the Illidari with the pre-patch at all.

Deleted
    reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4rvqxi/legion_prepatch/

for the guy asking for source.

Deleted
    The Beta does NOT feel ready for pre-patch. Demon Hunters are a mess right now. Havoc has awful talent tiers, their rotation relies too much on burst, and you're expected to use a few broken shitty spells to be viable. It's an awful spec, but to be fair, many of specs in Legion are really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    on the ptr anyone can buy them... (dont think they was boa or soulbound) cant remember tho. and i think you could click on them anyways and still get
    "Said Cloth item" as a plate for example
    Just checked, and yes.
    They are bind to account.
    So even if there proves to be a requirement for the right armor proficiency, then I can level them later.
    No need to cover all 4 types.

So thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    I still doubt we're getting DHs after Broken Shore. If that's happening, is a dick move by Blizzard and shouldn't have linked the Illidari with the pre-patch at all.
    Their statements indicate that the intended order of release is: Invasions, demon hunters, Broken Shore.

My money is on the 12th, historically they've always given 2 weeks before a season ends notice which is usually when a patch drops, this time might be different however.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    My money is on the 12th, historically they've always given 2 weeks before a season ends notice which is usually when a patch drops, this time might be different however.
    Yet the "logical" order is: Broken Shore and DHs -> Invasions.

I don't know... so weird.

There's also the fact that this is the Legion Invasion. Demons don't give a 2 week warning to PvPers before attacking. They just do.

PvPer and shit tired of WOD just want Prepatch so I can finally resub.

When we can expect it still eludes us! XD

Quote Originally Posted by ahunter8056 View Post
    I take it physical Collectors Edition pre-orders don't count for Demon Hunter early access? Bit of a shame, but not too bothered to be honest, I can wait a couple more weeks.
    This is only my biggest complaint about it. The way the they word the post is "If you pre-order Legion you get Demon Hunter access" which isn't true at all. It should read "If you order it digitally via our website then you get early Demon Hunter access". They don't care if you actually preordered it, only if you preordered it from their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilen View Post
    no date? : (
    19th this month m8

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    19th this month

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    This is only my biggest complaint about it. The way the they word the post is "If you pre-order Legion you get Demon Hunter access" which isn't true at all. It should read "If you order it digitally via our website then you get early Demon Hunter access". They don't care if you actually preordered it, only if you preordered it from their website.
    The difference is pre-order vs pre-purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsword View Post
    The difference is pre-order vs pre-purchase.
    Not really. Not in this case as you can easily refund the game up to 14 days from Blizzard's website. So its the same thing. If Blizzard made it so you couldn't refund it at all then I'd agree.

There is nothing stopping someone from pre-ordering it from Blizzard and then cancelling days before Legion launch. Just the same as someone doing it with a pre-order to gain the Demon Hunter experience.