Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Well at least with the Demon Hunters being released early, they can lesson the bottleneck effect. I'm curious how their instancing during leveling zones will turn out to help this as well; after too many players are in a zone, it splits into two instances supposedly.

Deleted
    Apparently Blizzard pulled a "Tyrion Lannister" meaning, they gave out different dates to everyone so they could see where the leak was coming from.

I have no idea when the pre-patch is coming! Regardless I am looking forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    So the early DH access is at the patch or maybe a week or two later? I thought the offer was just one week before Legion hits so I'm kinda pumped now. I only want beta access to try the class out.
    It always said on preorder page at least one week of demon hunter access, so we could have had as long as they wanted.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My dick is nearly here into your fucking brains, stupid idiots that don't give a date, which is really the ONLY thing people are waiting for. If you don't have anything good to say, shut the fuck up...

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Well at least with the Demon Hunters being released early, they can lesson the bottleneck effect. I'm curious how their instancing during leveling zones will turn out to help this as well; after too many players are in a zone, it splits into two instances supposedly.
    So instead of some people starting with the new zones and some people starting with the Demon Hunter first... everyone will create a Demon Hunter NOW and when the expansion is released, everyone will check out the new zones?

Does not sound like a fix to the bottleneck.