Poll: Would You Recommend Using PC Part Picker?

10+ Year Old Account

How Reliable is PC Part Picker?

So I've been watching you guys suggest builds for people and I am wondering, How Reliable is it on compatibility?

I want to build a computer and my only concern is after I order my parts and start putting them together, something either doesn't fit or work when I try to turn the system on.

I have a few builds in mind but before I go ahead and start ordering how many of you can vouch for PC Part Picker? Can anyone suggest other websites or resources I can use to finalize my build.
    Last edited by Twistedelmo; 2016-07-21 at 08:18 PM.

It's pretty good, you can always link your builds here and people will have a look and give you some pointers as to what you can improve.

It is excellent for CPU, motherboard, and RAM compatibility. You can also double check RAM compatibility on the motherboard website or memory manufacture website.

They cannot guarantee case clearing for components like PSU and GPU and coolers. If you are buying a small case, please be sure to check PSU, GPU, and CPU coolor (air or radiator) sizes to determine if they will fit in your case.

Never heard of it until today and have been building my own computers since 1996.
    Microcenter is my go to place, short drive and always matching prices with amazon/newegg/tigerdirect.