Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    when did France become Muslim dominated?
    You don't need to have larger Muslim population to be "Muslim dominated". All you need is a vocal (violent) enough minority that will set the rules (and liberals that support them).
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    It's even worse, the woman was completely naked under them clothes!
    She wouldn't dare..

Just some moderation here:

The "because of clothing" is a rumour started by people living close to the people who were stabbed. There is no proof/evidence that this is the true cause.

#cucked. Prosecutors saying after-the-fact that the statement made by the perp "didn't motivate his attack".

Deleted
    Enjoy your bright future, Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim..._growth#Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    cultural enrichment guys

im glad we're brexiting

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    He and his friends could start a civil war, that would be cool. But they'd lose.
    There WILL be a civil war, no doubt. I would not be so sure that the right wing will lose though. When it will come to an actual civil war, people stop being nice and start doing "war crimes", crying about it would not make a difference. If you need an example check turkey. in one day ~200-300 dead without even using massive force. In civil war everything is "ok" to use as you are fighting for your "freedom".
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Great thing I read french. People are so marked by extremist religious terrorism that as soon as there is an incident, if the guy is not white, lets write about it and lets say he is a muslim.

from the page, the origin of the story

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-diver...16-5979377.php

«On ne sait pas grand-chose sur les motifs de l'intéressé», a par ailleurs reconnu le magistrat. Certains médias évoquent une altercation liée à la tenue vestimentaire des victimes. Une hypothèse balayée par le procureur : «En aucun cas, d'après ce qui a été rapporté, l'intéressé n'aurait eu des propos reprochant la tenue vestimentaire des victimes au moment de l'agression».
    They dont know anything about the motives of the guy.

"Une hypothèse balayée par le procureur" = the procureur rejects that it has anything to do with the way they were dressed.

ok, now there might something else, it might be terrorism, but what was reported was full of crap, as usual, and the crowd just jumped on the bandwagon.

/rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    cultural enrichment guys

im glad we're brexiting
    Too late they're already in your country.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Great thing I read french. People are so marked by extremist religious terrorism that as soon as there is an incident, if the guy is not white, lets write about it and lets say he is a muslim.

from the page, the origin of the story

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-diver...16-5979377.php

They dont know anything about the motives of the guy.

"Une hypothèse balayée par le procureur" = the procureur rejects that it has anything to do with the way they were dressed.

ok, now there might something else, it might be terrorism, but what was reported was full of crap, as usual, and the crowd just jumped on the bandwagon.

/rofl
    As far as I know french papers covering Nice did not mentioned it was a Muslim terror attack. It was more " a trcuk killed 84 people". Who knows maybe the guy lost his brakes...
    Maybe he had a bad day or maybe he was just insane.
    Politically correct will consume your country.

I agree that its not 100% he did it because of clothes. Till they question him, we won't know. We can only guess and unless he knew the victims, then stabbing them due to dressing is not so far fetched.

cultural enrichment guys

im glad we're brexiting
    The EU weren't the ones to dictate your immigration laws.

That's your own government.

And it's not like either EU or your government are going to change anything do deal with the illegal ones.

TL;DR should've paid more attention to politics in school.

Dude..
    The far right uprising would be annihilated within a day; so yeah that's cool.
    I disagree. You probably think the right wing is some small minority. Check the political shift in Europe. It will only get more right wing. Right wing will have way more supporters out of native population than left wing. Especially when terror attacks will be more frequent and more deadly (and they will). I have no doubt the right wing will win a civil war. I guess we will have to see for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    You don't need to have larger Muslim population to be "Muslim dominated". All you need is a vocal (violent) enough minority that will set the rules (and liberals that support them).
    To be fair it happens across all sorts of things. Take the Police shootings for instance, a couple of mishaps happen and people start declaring war on all officers

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Why don't you leave Europe?
    Why should I?
    Not only is it my home, but unlike those animals, who don't even belong here I don't cause problems or attack innocents. Seriously kid, use your head?
    How about you leave instead as you clearly supposrt their savage behaviour.
    Seriously,that statement is just ridiculous, childish blabber from morons, who don't like that their actions are viewed as wrong. I have a feeling you are one of them, or at least support their actions. They are a bunch of primitive savages who wants to take over the world why else would they insist people leave their homes behind despite them being the invaders?

Infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-07-19 at 10:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liberals don't support violent muslims! Christ! I'm so sick of hearing this.

What we do support is not boxing all muslims in with all the violent ones. The violent ones should be deported, thrown in jail, etc, etc. Just stop assuming the entire religion is one monolithic entity, because it is not.

Like Christianity, Islam has many different sects and groups and different spectrums of beliefs and zealotry, and different interpretations of the Koran. Some are good, some are bad and some, ISIS, are worse than bad.
    Putin khuliyo

Yeah this thread will go places. Hi mom!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This just in, religious extremists are extreme. Reports say this holds true for every religion. More news at eleven.

Deleted
    cultural enrichment guys

im glad we're brexiting
    Then I guess you may be very shocked when you see the data below.

The most muslim-infested British cities and districts as of 2011:

• London Borough of Tower Hamlets - 34.5%
    • London Borough of Newham - 32.0%
    • Blackburn with Darwen - 27.4%
    • City of Bradford - 24.7%
    • Luton - 24.6%
    • London Borough of Redbridge - 23.3%
    • Slough - 23.3%
    • London Borough of Waltham Forest - 21.9%
    • Birmingham - 21.8%

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_...United_Kingdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Prosecutor: the dress code was NOT the reason of the stabbing by my client.
    Judge: OK, so, why did he stab them then?
    Prosecutor: errrmmm.........

As far as I know french papers covering Nice did not mentioned it was a Muslim terror attack. It was more " a trcuk killed 84 people". Who knows maybe the guy lost his brakes...
    Maybe he had a bad day or maybe he was just insane.
    Politically correct will consume your country.

I agree that its not 100% he did it because of clothes. Till they question him, we won't know. We can only guess and unless he knew the victims, then stabbing them due to dressing is not so far fetched.
    Actually sorry I need to correct. Since I live in France and watch English tv (cant stand french tv).

French tv reported the guy as muslim at first. Then following many interviews of people that knew him, it was found he was born a muslim but did not follow anything the religion required. Also and that was important, they interviewed a Psychiatrist that he visited. The guy is clearly mad. The french government has no choice but to relay that he was "quickly indoctrinated" in order to give the population some sort of closure and understanding. It is best to say that this is terrorism instead of it being a mad guy. Terrorism we can plan and fight, mad is unpredictable and unacceptable.

On English Tv they have been very cautious (been watching BBC News, Channel 4 and ITV).

So in fact my country (the UK) has been politically correct and cautious into not jumping into the "islamic terrorist" bandwagon, whereas France has quickly labeled the guy.

In my opinion (take is as yet another internet guy unimportant mumbling) It is simply yet another terrorist attack. Yet another one coming from people born within the country. What do these guys share in common? They are all small time crooks. They are all from a minority that is discriminated against and that have zero chances in the french republic even though they are french. May be it is discrimination and feeling secluded that allowed for them to easily be tempted by those murderers in isis. may be, I am no expert, but this is what I think.