Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    i.imgur () com/olHKA2R.jpg (Remove the (). cant post links yet =( )

This is my little MW bar that I use. Its easy to change the CD's around to others. Removing the Mana & Health is also an option to add a 3rd row of CD's

Quote Originally Posted by Eggshells01 View Post
    Hey,

Would you be able to make a setup for MW as well? I really the look of your WAs.
    I trully don't know, I never played MW before, and I don't know how it will fit for it.
    Will look into it when i got more time, and give it a try

@Sonho
    Here you go:

Quote Originally Posted by Sonho View Post
    (Remove the (). cant post links yet =( )

This is my little MW bar that I use. Its easy to change the CD's around to others. Removing the Mana & Health is also an option to add a 3rd row of CD's
    Last edited by Moggrosh; 2016-12-15 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggrosh View Post
    I trully don't know, I never played MW before, and I don't know how it will fit for it.
    Will look into it when i got more time, and give it a try
    Thanks!! looking forward to it.

I'm hoping that someone can help me out with what I think needs to be a custom function for Chi-Ji.
    I'd like to have the icon trigger when Chi-Ji is summoned and show a countdown timer for 45 seconds and then detrigger when he dismisses.
    Maybe this is possible without custom triggers but I can't find it?

Thanks in advance and thanks Babylonius (I'm using a modified version of your WW strings).

-Kaxan

Quote Originally Posted by Kaxan View Post
    I'm hoping that someone can help me out with what I think needs to be a custom function for Chi-Ji.
    I'd like to have the icon trigger when Chi-Ji is summoned and show a countdown timer for 45 seconds and then detrigger when he dismisses.
    Maybe this is possible without custom triggers but I can't find it?

Thanks in advance and thanks Babylonius (I'm using a modified version of your WW strings).

-Kaxan
    My Monk's chi-ji aura does this I'm pretty sure. I think its in the Monk Cooldowns group, so if you dont want anything else you can grab the core function out of the core group, the chi-ji aura out of the CD's group, and delete everything else.

However, it's set to show different ways when the pet is out AND when the ability is on cooldown AND when it's usable, so if you want it to show ONLY while chi-ji is out you can do one without custom code:

Trigger > Event > Spell Cast Successful > type in name of spell, select 45 second duration
    Last edited by dennisdkramer; 2016-12-19 at 02:29 AM.

HP Bar

Hello, i need some help with WA, im looking to make a HP bar but i cant figure how to do it.
    What im looking for this bar to do is

1) Be a Vertical bar
    2) Have a %HP on top or bottom
    3) To change color at 75% (if i have Healing Elixir Talent)
    4) Change color at 35%

Im changing some stuff from my WA's and i think having this bar could help me more to see if i need to use HE or EH
    This is my current WA's

imgur. com/a/WddyF (cant post links yet)

Any help will be appreciated, or if you have any question about my wa, let me know.
    Ty.

Would anyone be able to create a simple The Emperor's Capacitor WA that just tracks the stack size? I tried and couldn't get it working...

I have made a weak aura modified from one a guy called jud in the WW discord generously gave me.

Just some notes:

- Abilities are grey when they are off CD but unusable (due to lack of chi or for WDP when RSK/FoF is off CD)
    - Some things only show when they are on CD such as FSK, other things only show when usable like spear hand
    - RJW/Xuen occupy same spot
    - Spear hand shakes when your target is interruptable
    - Energy bar is included, chi bar is not. I'm just using babs one.

http://pastebin.com/dB0D1CuQ

I updated my Brewmaster auras for Nighthold.

More info, setup help, faq & etc @ http://bit.ly/reds_weakauras as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Hi guys,
    Im looking for a set of Windwalker timers that bounce. I have a set I got from these forums a long time ago but I can't find them again. Anyway I still have them but Im missing a timer for Strike of the windlord because the group was made before legion. Anyone know where I can get one like this?

I'm not sure when Sunnier updated their WAs for BrM, but they are great now.

Anyone have a WA that shows the running total for my ToD from press to damage?

I just want to see if I can play "beat my best"

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'm not sure when Sunnier updated their WAs for BrM, but they are great now.
    She is a rockstar, even if she tries to down play it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

@Llarold

just curious man have you made any changes to you're wa? really liked the brewmaster group, was curious if you had tweaked it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedMagician View Post
    @Llarold

just curious man have you made any changes to you're wa? really liked the brewmaster group, was curious if you had tweaked it.
    All have remained the same!

Are there any rotation based weakauras made as you level?
    Currently Lvl 85 and most of the premade weakauras are for lvl 110.

Going to make this one a sticky

Can anyone modify this weakaura that I'm using?

It currently fades from combat which is still something I want.
    But, in addition, I would also like it to NOT fade out until HP is 100%.

wago.io/HJN8NvvCZ
    Credit to Flubbin