Thread: ElvUI Font

[Resolved] ElvUI Font

So my favorite ElvUi font I used is gone from the Media Font (still shows up in the folders though). Wondering if anyone knew how to get those back, or add a font to the General>Media(drop-down box)>Default Font/CombatText Font/Name Font.

I was using 'Continuum_Medium. Would like the font back, or a similar font.

Found a fix;
    https://gist.github.com/Gothburz/0e4640d333419a0319ef

You should have a sharedmedia.lua file in your ElvUI media folder (located it Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media).
    Open it with a text editor and paste this into a new row in that textfile:
    LSM:Register("font","Continuum Medium",[[Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media\fonts\Continuum_Medium.ttf]])
    If you'd like to add another font, just copy and paste that line again, and change name of the font in quotes and the path file name.

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix View Post
    You should have a sharedmedia.lua file in your ElvUI media folder (located it Interface\Addons\ElvUI\media).
    Open it with a text editor and paste this into a new row in that textfile:

If you'd like to add another font, just copy and paste that line again, and change name of the font in quotes and the path file name.
    :P Looks like you posted the solution as soon as I edited my post with it haha.
    Thanks though!

Yeah I keep a copy of my sharedmedia.lua with all my various fonts on my desktop for every time elvui is updated the file gets reset. You probably wanna do something like that!