Delaying for Judgment empowered finishers?

If I'm sitting at 5 holy power what is the rough cut off for when waiting for judgment to come off cd is not worth delaying the whole rotation? Or is it just not worth delaying for judgment at all?

Oh, ret still has HoPo?

I don't know if the % increase scales on gear or if it's a set number, but for me it's 29%. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think waiting a second or two for judgment is worth it before using templar's verdict, especially when you're using justicar's vengeance on divine purpose procs and able to spam a ton of them during the judgment window.

Deleted
    yes. judgement is your mastery buff to your finshers so.. unless your fully crit/haste i'd go with wait 1-2 secs untill you get your judgement down to 9-10 secs

It's worth delaying TV for 1 GCD at 5HP to wait for J, GCD length depends on your haste.

More than 1 GCD and you could have cast TV then 1 generator before J was up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Oh, ret still has HoPo?
    I hated Holy Power from the day it was announced until now.

Then they announced it will be taken away from Holy....Prot.... AND....thats it.

I was so mad. I hate Holy Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Oh, ret still has HoPo?
    I feel like they are going to remove it next expac. No idea why, I just have that feeling. They probably wont though, I highly doubt it anyway but I really want it removed. Shittiest resource system in the game.

I think the short answer is probably no. The long answer is that it depends on your haste, mastery and the current state of your generator cooldowns. If waiting to TV after Judgement delays your CS or BoW by more than ~1 second, then don't wait. At 29% mastery, for example, 1 holy power is worth 1/3 the damage of a TV over the course of a fight while the judgement window is only worth 29% of the damage of a TV.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZ View Post
    If I'm sitting at 5 holy power what is the rough cut off for when waiting for judgment to come off cd is not worth delaying the whole rotation? Or is it just not worth delaying for judgment at all?
    For PvP the answer is no, always spend your HPs but we get talent that increases duration of judgement to 30 sec, so it does not really matter.