Page 11 of 240 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Isaw something nice in Forums, someone asking Blizz to give back WoD Ret and still Artifact will fix it. Rougly said I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Narruin View Post
    I'm so angry that I need to main another class for Legion.
    Ok, let this rotation be like this. Alright!
    But I hate these Greate Blessings of Might!! Why I have to rely on another people for doing my 8-12% of damage? This is complete bullshit.
    And, ofc, zero mobility.
    Why r u doing this Blizz. After like Myth+3 on Beta it's NONONO for Ret pallies.
    And I'm sure that there will be no changes till 7.0.4 of even later.
    I think Blizzard is actively trying for past decade to reduce number of people playing Ret spec, to "balance" the game for the better of many, hence they sacrifice the few, or to be accurate the Ret spec.

Honestly i enjoy Ret so little now that i don't log on any more other than maybe for 1-2 hours on the weekends to do duels/skrimish cuz i gave up doing BGs as Ret where you get kited by others and you can not get away from any1.

Edit: but its ok, there are 5 more days left, then i can play a fun class that has high mobility, high dmg and also better looking artifact than ashbringer. Funny thing blizzard stated that highly mobile classes will be balance off with lower dmg yet DH, Feral, Wars, Rogues smoke Ret out of the water with dmg and being more mobile...now this is interesting :P
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-08-02 at 10:37 PM.

Is the Crusade bug still working? I'm not getting it to trigger on NA right now and I had it fairly consistent this weekend.

Deleted
    I always feel like it's a constant conflict being Ret if you care about being optimal at anything.

My heart says Ret and my head says anything else with better mechanics and consistent strength. I really wish I could have picked something else as my first main because I feel like it's too late to reroll now, I've invested too much in a broken spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally enjoy the feel of single target and even AoE. It's cleave that bugs me. That and the almighty mobility of pressing W to get to where you need to be. Divine Steed needs to have the extra 4 seconds passive that Prot's PvP talent gives by default in my opinion. Mobility is just terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post
    I always feel like it's a constant conflict being Ret if you care about being optimal at anything.

My heart says Ret and my head says anything else with better mechanics and consistent strength. I really wish I could have picked something else as my first main because I feel like it's too late to reroll now, I've invested too much in a broken spec.
    Yeah same here.

Maining holy myself but holy is another mess. It may even be good but it's just ugh..

I'm currently leveling all the other healers for myself. Paladin is still on the table but will probably be left in the dust once Legion launches.

I have around 5+ years of sentimental value here as well.

And what's worse is that I only bothered completeing the MoP CM set on this character only. Was too much of cba on the others as I usually never level any alts to max during an active content cycle. Right now, I've just gotten my 2nd 100 with the boost and am currently working a few up...
    I honestly dislike alt play, I prefer one char only.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyons View Post

Personally i dont feel sad about playing my Ret for 9 years, i had ton of fun, and i plaid every melee spec (other than WW) to know that I enjoy ret the most, and i can not play any other spec while Ret was so much fun =), i took few seasons off to play War or Enh as my mian, but i ended up going back to Ret, cuz other specs were not just as fun. However, now blizzard made it simple for me, Ret is not fun to me anymore, new melee class is coming out, and i am a melee only guy (since only little girls and cowards play range lol =)), hence i dont feel bad for maining Ret for 9 years, but i also look forward maining DH if i get to enjoy the game play.

Ok now that's..... interesting. Divine Steed hotfixed baseline and that talent replaced with one that gives it 2 charges.

That's new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Ok now that's..... interesting. Divine Steed hotfixed baseline and that talent replaced with one that gives it 2 charges.

That's new.
    Can you link a source plz, kind sir?

Also i think in order for Steed to be "fair" it has to remove all snare, because as of now if are snared and you pop steed, u still move slow as fuk >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post

Also i think in order for Steed to be "fair" it has to remove all snare, because as of now if are snared and you pop steed, u still move slow as fuk >.<
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...56306579476481
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...fixes-august-1

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Nice thx =), good news for Ret community !

I am actually very very happy even a minor buff like this, makes our lives A LOT easier in PvP

I'm not seeing this on live or beta

edit: oh upcoming, nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post

That's new.
    Sure as sure it's interesting.
    The most interesting part is it won't change jack.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    I'm not seeing this on live or beta

edit: oh upcoming, nvm
    Yep, next step make (Rets only) steed remove all snares similar to Enh's sprint and Rogue's burst of speed in WOD, if blizzard can give us that, i may actually keep my Ret as a main >.<, because lack of mobility was a huge issue for me in PvP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Well now u can take auto bubble, 20% heal and 50% cd off and still maintain Steed. It will def buff our survival in PvP. it is no a HUGE thing, but its a small step towards the right direction, next step making pony remove all snares. I take all the minor buffs Blizzard throws at Ret.

Steed has to remove snares, that's first.

Secondly, they have to change the mastery and we will be playable. Somewhat.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Changes a lot about pve. Like, makes things quite a bit better in terms of moving out of shit/getting to adds and all that. It's a really good change, and the entire ret community has been asking for this change since DS was introduced.

Also, you can take the other talents now without worrying about not having mobility at all. DS was the mandatory go to talent and now we have it baseline, so we can choose between the other two. It's going to help survivability in pvp a bit, but it should also remove snares.

Either way, this is a welcome change. Everyone and there mom was asking for steed baseline, finally got it.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-08-03 at 03:06 AM.

Well now u can take auto bubble, 20% heal and 50% cd off and still maintain Steed. It will def buff our survival in PvP. it is no a HUGE thing, but its a small step towards the right direction, next step making pony remove all snares. I take all the minor buffs Blizzard throws at Ret.
    well now you have this awfully weak ability as a baseline.
    Unless cd is lowered/a snare-root supression for the duration is granted, this change is all but in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Changes a lot about pve. Like, makes things quite a bit better in terms of moving out of shit/getting to adds and all that. It's a really good change, and the entire ret community has been asking for this change since DS was introduced.

Also, you can take the other talents now without worrying about not having mobility at all. DS was the mandatory go to talent and now we have it baseline, so we can choose between the other two. It's going to help survivability in pvp a bit, but it should also remove snares.

Either way, this is a welcome change. Everyone and there mom was asking for steed baseline, finally got it.
    I can not for the life of me pinpoint the moment in time where I started to care about Slaying of the Scripted Dragons, to be honest.

Having no Derpony and getting it baseline is like if you had no 2nd leg, but now once in a day you can walk on a stump that is twisted, crooked and hurts like feth.

yay, I guess.

I can not for the life of me pinpoint the moment in time where I started to care about Slaying of the Scripted Dragons, to be honest.

Having no Derpony and getting it baseline is like if you had no 2nd leg, but now once in a day you can walk on a stump that is twisted, crooked and hurts like feth.

yay, I guess.
    This thread isnt just about pvp. Whether you care about pve or pvp is irrelevant with what Im saying. If you go to the beta forums, almost every single page is filled with *We want DS baseline!, we have shit mobility and need it*. This is a good change, whether you pvp, pve, or do something else, no matter how you try to slice it up. I like you man, but you should notice a good change when you see one, and this is most definitely a good change whether you pvp or pve. This change benefits pve tremendously for the rets that are scripted dragon slayers, and this change benefits pvpers slightly for the rets that are slayers of angry people behind computers.

Sure, it might benefit pve more than pvp, but its a change that has been asked for over and over in this thread, on twitter and on the official forums. It couldve come sooner, but no reason to be negative about a positive change, and thats exactly what this is. Im not saying anything is perfect, just saying this change is what a lot of people have asked for in terms of mobility including myself.

As a holy paladin who does both pvp and pve on beta, im extremely happy with this change. Now, all we need for pvp is DS to remove snares.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-08-03 at 03:22 AM.

-snip-
    Don't forget we are talking about Ret here, historically we had only 1 leg to move around in PvP, so even though it is not a major ability it still helps, as minor buff as it is, it is still a buff. Most importantly, to me personally, Blizzard finally listened to Rte community, so perhaps Blizzard will listen to Ret's feedback again and give do some more "fixing" to the spec before legion, to make it playable on par with other melee.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread isnt just about pvp. Whether you care about pve or pvp is irrelevant with what Im saying. If you go to the beta forums, almost every single page is filled with *We want DS baseline!, we have shit mobility and need it*. This is a good change, whether you pvp, pve, or do something else, no matter how you try to slice it up. I like you man, but you should notice a good change when you see one, and this is most definitely a good change whether you pvp or pve. This change benefits pve tremendously for the rets that are scripted dragon slayers, and this change benefits pvpers slightly for the rets that are slayers of angry people behind computers.

Sure, it might benefit pve more than pvp, but its a change that has been asked for over and over in this thread, on twitter and on the official forums. It couldve come sooner, but no reason to be negative about a positive change, and thats exactly what this is. Im not saying anything is perfect, just saying this change is what a lot of people have asked for in terms of mobility including myself.
    I am just happy, that now i can take auto bubble most of the time, unless i am fighting range hunter or Arcane mage. Don't have to worry about dying without bubbling in PvP due to high MS or high spike of dmg in execution window for 30% of ur total dmg (with an overkill)

I am not being negative, just sceptical
    At this point I would not view no buff to Ret without a healthy(for me) grain of scepticism.

Sure, yay, we have the shittiest gapcloser in game baseline now.

Sorry not if I sounded somewhat arrogant in my previous post.

rets that are slayers of angry people behind computers.
    I like you