Deleted
    Just saying datamined patch changes have been wrong before.
    Not necessarily even wrong datamining, just bad display.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=137027/retribution-paladin
    If you look under "effect 1" TV and DS are actually listed (and have been pretty much since the aura was modified. It's the same issue what happend the last time we got the aura added. When they finally removed GBOM, TV and DS weren't shown too, unless you checked the aura individually.

Always look at the aura itself, neiter the overview on mmo-champ nor on wowhead shows the entire auras afaik.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    retribution
    All damage increased by 3.5%.
    Blessing of the Ashbringer now grants 4% strength (was 2000 strength).
    Divine Hammer damage reduced by 25%

From the official patchnotes
    The 3,5% increase to damage is nice.
    Before you get too excited this is compensation for the strength trait nerf and the tier 19 nerf. Going into the PTR/new patch your net damage should be the same, if not lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Socce View Post
    Not necessarily even wrong datamining, just bad display.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=137027/retribution-paladin
    If you look under "effect 1" TV and DS are actually listed (and have been pretty much since the aura was modified. It's the same issue what happend the last time we got the aura added. When they finally removed GBOM, TV and DS weren't shown too, unless you checked the aura individually.

Always look at the aura itself, neiter the overview on mmo-champ nor on wowhead shows the entire auras afaik.
    I actually hope I'm wrong about it, 'cause it seemed pretty uncalled for to nerf TV/DS outright without compensation.

Deleted
    Why don't i see the DH nerf on the patch notes? Or was it a hotfix/silent nerf some time ago?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stelmat View Post
    Why don't i see the DH nerf on the patch notes? Or was it a hotfix/silent nerf some time ago?
    Check the patch notes on wowhead or blizz site,the ones posted here on the front page are missing a lot of changes.

Deleted
    Rets are performing so well, they have the greatest burst cd in game that synergizes perfectly with their leggos and they have such nice utility.
    Why would someone think that a nerf was uncalled for ?
    the irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Rets are performing so well, they have the greatest burst cd in game that synergizes perfectly with their leggos and they have such nice utility.
    Why would someone think that a nerf was uncalled for ?
    the irony.
    I commend on your ability to write that with a straight face or at least write it with out huge abounts of *cough* or lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    I commend on your ability to write that with a straight face or at least write it with out huge abounts of *cough* or lol
    Bah i guess it is only the answer i would expect from a q&a of the devs or from a blue post.
    and here it goes
    trolololololol

Deleted
    Hey boys, what's up? I'm just gonna leave this here

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/...499&height=506

On a more serious note, it might not be 100% accurate and still is too early to tell but, things are looking pretty shit.

Also, does the ring sucks d after all? I mean the feedback isn't great and icy veins's updated guide has it 6th or something on the leggo priority list. Cloak + belt ftw?
    Last edited by mmocdc4d0d4c33; 2017-06-13 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

On a more serious note, it might not be 100% accurate and still is too early to tell but, things are looking pretty shit.

Also, does the ring sucks d after all? I mean the feedback isn't great and icy veins's updated guide has it 6th or something on the leggo priority list. Cloak + belt ftw?
    I mean obviously you have to take any sims with a grain of salt, but you can still get a general feel for current class balance. Saying that, fuck me, were at the bottom again on single target

- - - Updated - - -

Solsacra's highest sim I've seen recently put Liadrins and belt top, with 2p t19 and 4p t20. To quote Solsacra: " You can basically use any combination of Liadrin's, Chain and Whsipers and not notice any practical difference.. "

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    were at the bottom again on single target
    What a surprise.

10 bucks say there will be no buffs to Retribution for at least a month into ToS.

Deleted
    I mean obviously you have to take any sims with a grain of salt, but you can still get a general feel for current class balance. Saying that, fuck me, were at the bottom again on single target

- - - Updated - - -

Solsacra's highest sim I've seen recently put Liadrins and belt top, with 2p t19 and 4p t20. To quote Solsacra: " You can basically use any combination of Liadrin's, Chain and Whsipers and not notice any practical difference.. "
    I got belt as my last ret leggo so i was pretty used to playing with the ring and the extra HP, felt really clunky when i switched to cloak + belt. Going back to the ring might actually make the playstyle a little bit more enjoyable. I was referring to the highlord one though and the Divine Purpose talent. That's way shittier as it seems atm.

Deleted

pretty close to what Sol simmed so far. Considering that ret is one of the best maintained APLs... ToS will be awesome!

our legendary parses will be gray warrior passes!
    Last edited by mmocd051bddac7; 2017-06-13 at 08:01 AM.

I got belt as my last ret leggo so i was pretty used to playing with the ring and the extra HP, felt really clunky when i switched to cloak + belt. Going back to the ring might actually make the playstyle a little bit more enjoyable. I was referring to the highlord one though and the Divine Purpose talent. That's way shittier as it seems atm.
    Nah the Highlord ring is pretty decent. I think I'll probably use it when I get it just because I want Divine Purpose during Crusade, and even 8 stacks of Crusade after 2 GCDs would be really nice. Also makes Justicar's Vengeance not a terrible HP sink if you use it mainly with DP procs, and some mobs being stunnable helps with that.

Having said that, I looked at that sim.. fuck me. Even being optimistic, we're still close to the bottom, and I could've told you Arms could get ridiculous just looking at the changes they did to fucking Execution. It's INSANE how much they buffed it. 30% returned rage if it >>DOESN'T<< KILL THEM? How does that make any sense?!

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Nah the Highlord ring is pretty decent. I think I'll probably use it when I get it just because I want Divine Purpose during Crusade, and even 8 stacks of Crusade after 2 GCDs would be really nice. Also makes Justicar's Vengeance not a terrible HP sink if you use it mainly with DP procs, and some mobs being stunnable helps with that.

Having said that, I looked at that sim.. fuck me. Even being optimistic, we're still close to the bottom, and I could've told you Arms could get ridiculous just looking at the changes they did to fucking Execution. It's INSANE how much they buffed it. 30% returned rage if it >>DOESN'T<< KILL THEM? How does that make any sense?!
    Once again, you repeat the same mistake I've spoke before.

You are applying logic to bzzd decisions.
    Don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll get a tweak in the tuning pass coming through before ToS. Whats the bet its a nerf though, fuck it, kick 'em whilst they're down.

Deleted
    I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll get a tweak in the tuning pass coming through before ToS. Whats the bet its a nerf though, fuck it, kick 'em whilst they're down.
    I`ll put my money on neither they will do nothing or some BS that will net in a zerosum game...

My bet is they'll do nothing. Maybe a blue post will say some variation of "Retribution is in a good place right now overall. We will adjust things where we think they need to be adjusted if we think they need to be adjusted when we think is a good time for it to be adjusted and the adjustment makes sense in a justifiable way for adjusting." I doubt we'll even get that, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    What a surprise.

10 bucks say there will be no buffs to Retribution for at least a month into ToS.
    A month? More like a year.

Deleted
    Lewl just went through the 95% of 7.0-7.1 in warcraftlogs (guarm/ursoc/nythendra) and then on whatever can be regarded as close to st in nighthold (7.2+). The downgrade is real , the nerfs keep coming and I cannot believe there are people here and there popping saying that everything is fine and every change justifiable.