Quote Originally Posted by stormfang View Post
    Hey guys, im fairly new to ret, and i have stumbled upon something rather strange. It's about Gbom, the dps results that i get on skada are significantly higher than logs of the same fight. when i analyse the log it seems that there is no damage source of GboM, yet there is a dmg source to be seen in skada. I also tried recount, and recount also does not show the blessing of might dmg. anyone knows what i could do about this?
    Recount / Skada does not attribute GBoM damage to the casting Paladin correctly. Logs do.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, which are the best trinkets for starters? The ones I can get from heroic ED raid.

Most of them suck, what the hell? Are we supposed to find trinkets from dungeons?
    Last edited by Vuagnon; 2016-11-10 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    well in my case, skada does show gbom dmg and recount/logs don't. thats why i find it so strange

It turns out its just me lacking knowledge about logging. i turned on advanced logging and now it does record it, and i will just use skada as recount doesnt show gbom dmg. thanks for the help guys!
    Last edited by mmoc845f4ae729; 2016-11-10 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Stormfang, do you have advanced combat logging enabled (under system -> network)?
    If not, this should be the reason for GBoM not beeing counted correcty. I assume it isn't as for example neither your used talents or gear were recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Recount / Skada does not attribute GBoM damage to the casting Paladin correctly. Logs do.

As does Details!, but I believe it uses more Memory to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    My Skada has been properly attributing Might to me may just be the case with older versions unless they broke something in a newer release that i haven't gotten yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Guys, which are the best trinkets for starters? The ones I can get from heroic ED raid.

Most of them suck, what the hell? Are we supposed to find trinkets from dungeons?
    have fun.
    Your best trinkets come from a world boss and a dungeon.

Solsacra has a mythic 10 titanforged FCM :O would love to see his brittle damage.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Solsacra has a mythic 10 titanforged FCM :O would love to see his brittle damage.
    I'm also one of the fortunate ones who happen to have an 880 FCM. For me it's doing between 5-6% of total damage depending on fight. Simming it with my gear says 5,7% currently. My old 850 one used to do something like 4-4,5% so it's quite an upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, I need some help. I know, I don't have the best stuff yet but I need some critique to know what I should be after right now. Could someone please help me? My armory is here. Every bit of advice would help.

Besides, do I have to be in a guild to participate in a mythic en raid? Can not seem to find any via group finder.
    Last edited by Vuagnon; 2016-11-11 at 02:46 PM.
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Guys, I need some help. I know, I don't have the best stuff yet but I need some critique to know what I should be after right now. Could someone please help me? My armory is here. Every bit of advice would help.
    Less Mastery(way too high), More Versatility, Drop natures call for a good on-use trinket such as Horn of Valor from HoV or Faulty Countermeasure from VoW. Need logs to see more in depth issues.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post
    Less Mastery(way too high), More Versatility, Drop natures call for a good on-use trinket such as Horn of Valor from HoV or Faulty Countermeasure from VoW. Need logs to see more in depth issues.
    Thank you. I'll try to decrease my mastery as much as I can. Increasing versatility and finding better trinkets won't be easy though.

I'll try to log my next raid to see where I'm lacking.
    Last edited by Vuagnon; 2016-11-11 at 08:21 PM.

Look at the list on page one of this thread and run the instances that drop these trinkets. If you have enough gold, Darkmoon Domination can be purchased at the Auction House.

so another EN(h) clear and no drops for Storm xept +48lvl relic gained through coin.

I neeed you guys to share your opinions if I should put it in place of +40ilvl relic.
    The issue I'm having with this decision is :
    +48 one decreases BoP cd, and +40 one adds +2.5 seconds to Crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    so another EN(h) clear and no drops for Storm xept +48lvl relic gained through coin.

I neeed you guys to share your opinions if I should put it in place of +40ilvl relic.
    You have such a nice dilemma there.

You have such a nice dilemma there.
    ikr?
    I was 865 a month ago, and still am.
    Feth me backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long does this simulation client work before it's done? It has been over an hour now and still working in background...

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, it finished simming after a long time. My stats weights are as follows;

Stat Weights
    cap
    capped weight

Strength 7.16
    Haste 6.12
    Critical Strike 5.6
    Main Hand Damage 5.48
    Versatility 4.98
    Mastery 4.39
    Movement Speed 0.35
    Leech 0.02
    Avoidance 0.01

So, I have to gear according to this, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Paladin
    Retribution
    Human
    Version:
    Rotation:
    Boss/Script:
    Single Target
    Fight Length:
    450s +/-20%
    1334 setups
    Error Target:
    varies
    Run Time:
    8482.10s
    Last edited by Vuagnon; 2016-11-12 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post

Short answer, keep the +40
    Last edited by Kivross; 2016-11-12 at 02:32 AM.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post

Short answer, keep the +40
    thanks.
    Well then, hooray for Holy offspec then ;(

Deleted
    Isn't that chart talking about relic ilvl rather than the weapon ilvl? I'm guessing ur relic choice is between 865 BoP reduction and 840 Crusade time increase so the 865 relic wins out barely.