Deleted

Demonology Question

Heyup.

I'm rolling warlock because it's the one class in our core lineup we dont have and because I enjoy it.. and because we have a buttload of melee.

Anyway, i'm playing around with Demonology and different specs and what not and came acrross osmethign i'm not quite sure how to deal with. the talent 'Hand of Doom' applies doom to all targets and refreshes on current target when casting Gul'Dan... how the heck do you use it? The amount of times i'm casting Gul'Dan it seems to mean that my Doom is never actually getting a chance to tick. I'm sure i'm missing something simple and can't wait to find out what it is

I mean I could wait until doom ticks before casting but then i'm sure i'll be wasting soul shards.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Rob

There's a thread for this http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...monology-Guide

And Doom does partial ticks, so it will always tick at the normal rate if you overwrite it.

Deleted
    All it does is refresh doom while allowing it to tick. Just a gcd saver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    All it does is refresh doom while allowing it to tick. Just a gcd saver.
    Cool thank you, i didn't really get that from the guide

Deleted
    Although Hand of Doom is not a particularly good talent unless you pair it with the darkglare, because it is doubtful AOE packs are going tolive long enough for Doom to tick. The talent will also get weaker and weaker as people gear up and their damage output increases, it will likely be nigh on useless in dungeons and sub-Mythic raids after a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by nicebikemate View Post
    Cool thank you, i didn't really get that from the guide
    That's why you should ask questions in the guide thread =)