Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    yes but when you tell a guy no and he insist the police should talk to the guy , to prevent more mass murders

- - - Updated - - -

but you are a chinese , isnt everything smaller at you ?
    well I am not tall. Some women in europe are taller than me haha.

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    when will mmo-champion realize that its not a religious problem or a race problem .... but a male problem ?
    As a feminist my self , i am not hating all the arabs because we have terrorist and you should do the same
    Its because wyminz cant even use a gun

'Cuz, just like with everything else, men are just better than women at it. There are tons of would-be female mass-murderers, of course, but they just weren't good enough at it to rack up a high enough number to be entered into the mass-murderers books. Truly pitiable creatures.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    so you shouldnt say that size matters :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Men are biologically more likely to commit crimes.

It's okay for me to say that, right? Because we're not talking about a perceived minority group?

15+ Year Old Account
    Men are more prone to violence. /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    it's not muscles or brain size it's biologically speaking high T with no outlet, then mixed with being ostracized by women

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Women usually prefer to manipulate male partners into doing it for them or kill those who are unable to fight back or run (think all the female doctors and carer's that have murdered etc...). There are female mass murderers too, they're just more sneaky and clever about it and usually get more sympathy from people.

Also stop trying to bait people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Men are biologically more likely to commit crimes.

It's okay for me to say that, right? Because we're not talking about a perceived minority group?
    haha. nah gone on. hating on males is allowed in 2016. especially if they are white and straight.
    And if they have a different political view than you -> you are free to say whatever you want.

lol ^^ (sad but true)

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    it's not muscles or brain size it's biologically speaking high T with no outlet, then mixed with being ostracized by women
    its not even that, both sexes have the same level of aggression its the paths that aggression takes that is different.
    women are more prone to trapping and poisoning then outright killing someone.

we're all killers born and bred, but we use the means most fitting to our strengths and weaknesses.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Why are most child murderers women?

Quote Originally Posted by Adarian View Post
    its not even that, both sexes have the same level of aggression its the paths that aggression takes that is different.
    women are more prone to trapping and poisoning then outright killing someone.

we're all killers born and bred, but we use the means most fitting to our strengths and weaknesses.
    T is well known to increase aggression, what's your proof women are generally as physically aggressive and violent as men?

They're not always male.

-In recent history the San Bernadino killings were a male/female duo.
    -Several suicide bombings have been carried out by females in Israel, Turkey, Iraq and Pakistan.
    -Google Andrea Yates.

A more correct question might be 'why are mass murders usually males'?

This is actually incorrect. In ME countries females are used as suicide bombers quite frequently.

For starters, what more could they ask for in concealment garments for the explosives?

They are not.

Also, I like the first reply to this thread.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    This is actually incorrect. In ME countries females are used as suicide bombers quite frequently.

For starters, what more could they ask for in concealment garments for the explosives?

i am sure the patriarchy has nothing to do with it... you cant deny that most mass murderers are males
    in b4 #notallmen

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    T is well known to increase aggression, what's your proof women are generally as physically aggressive and violent as men?

first off, i'm talking about the actual commitment of violence, not the biological drive which yes men have more test thus have more of a biological drive towards it.
    but biology is rather rarely what causes the confrontation, isn't it?

no, instead i'm talking about the violence that is actually spilling blood.
    which if you look at really any countries crime reports, for example the FBI crime reports for the US, you'll notice that women tend to kill someone they know while men typically kill strangers or only acquaintances.
    and if you look at the majority of the means of these murders you'll see knives and poison thrown around more often then in a den of rogues.

now it comes down to a question, which is more aggressive? plotting to kill someone over a period of time or simply shooting someone in the moment?
    i tend to think that intent matters, so i go with the former not the latter.
    Last edited by Adarian; 2016-07-23 at 05:03 PM.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

It's just another thing men do better than women.

Deleted
    Because men and women are not equal.

It's not just mass murderers either, it's most if not all crime btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    Why are most child murderers women?
    They're not, you're misinterpreting those statistics.

When a woman murders, she is more likely to murder a child than a man is. But men still murder more children overall because they murder more people in general.