Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue is by far the best solo pvp class. If you want someone dead as Assassination there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. Blood Elf Assa Rogue is beyond retarded OP right now. I can kill any caster except for Warlock from 100% hp within my stuns/silences. Rupture/garrote needs a severe nerf and damage transferred to Envenom or something. Now Rogue is just like old Feral. Get your two bleeds up and you win.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
    There is no point being part of history if you're too ignorant to understand it.

Frankly, on the beta, resto druid with feral affinity can wreck because their healing is wild.

Most classes/spec have a niche depending on what type of rated pvp, i.e. frost mages are gods of 3s but arent really sought for RBGs but on the other hand boomies are gods of RBGs but dont have many tier 1 comps in 3s

Rogues probably the best pick if you want to go full solo in legion. Has synergy with melee, casters, healers. One of the best dueler at lvl 110, one of the few class that gives tanks a run for their money in duels. In world pvp when template dont exist, every single rogue specs kills anything bar a tank spec or a warlock in an opener.

Warlock would have been good, but the template is actually buffing them, while its nerfing rogues. Outside of pvp instances warlock are just good.

Deleted
    Unless something changes dramatically affli locks and ww monks are both rather unkillable in 1v1. Beta is filled with ww monks dueling outside orgri/sw and no1 wants to fight them cause its so one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Self sustained... self healing... nice damage... sturdy as a tank... bordeline op.... yepp sounds like you should go for Affliction Lock this expansion! Have fun!
    this is only true if only 1 or 2 people attack you and dont kick your spells. The moment 3+ jump on you, youre dead. Locks are op until people understand to just focus them, which they have started to.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2016-07-31 at 03:29 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    Unless something changes dramatically affli locks and ww monks are both rather unkillable in 1v1. Beta is filled with ww monks dueling outside orgri/sw and no1 wants to fight them cause its so one sided.
    Prot War + prot Pally and even Veng DH should be able to beat WW pretty easy.

Deleted
    Windwalker Monk. There is no other option whatsoever.

I promise you, ignore everyone in this thread saying anything else. The class is able to take on any class 1v1 in a duel and is fantastic for solo bg's.

Transcendence lets you do ridiculous teleport tricks while defending or holding the flag by porting onto different ledges/roofs.

Tiger's lust lets you get out of roots.

Rolls give you lots of gap closers/escape tools.

Best of all, flying serpent kick. 400% speed 25 yard dash. You get 2 charges in Legion. Monk's are untouchable in PVP if played right.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy amount of people suggesting Warlock. Warlock has 0 mobility, how do you escape 3-4 people as a Warlock in a BG? Class has never been a super good 1vX class.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    Crazy amount of people suggesting Warlock. Warlock has 0 mobility, how do you escape 3-4 people as a Warlock in a BG? Class has never been a super good 1vX class.
    You don't escape them you tank them and laugh as they don't make a dent in your 2323421324 shields until the rest of the team shows up and makes them grease stains.

resto warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

why escape when all they see is "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" "absorb"

?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Prot War + prot Pally and even Veng DH should be able to beat WW pretty easy.
    if your only counter is pure tanks i dont find it a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    resto warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

why escape when all they see is "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" "absorb" "absorb"

?
    Cool so Warlocks are overpowered for another few weeks that means it's the most broken class in the whole game and anyone who wants to do solo pvp should reroll instead of looking into the future and realising how everything will get balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    if your only counter is pure tanks i dont find it a problem.
    =) fair point asp because in PvP instances tanks not OP at all due to pvp templates nerfing

Quote Originally Posted by UR1L View Post
    Rogue is by far the best solo pvp class. If you want someone dead as Assassination there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. Blood Elf Assa Rogue is beyond retarded OP right now. I can kill any caster except for Warlock from 100% hp within my stuns/silences. Rupture/garrote needs a severe nerf and damage transferred to Envenom or something. Now Rogue is just like old Feral. Get your two bleeds up and you win.
    well, thats not correct. Sub outperforms assa rogues easily at lvl110 pvp with bursty dmg and better survivbility/mobililty. Assassins are just a 1 trick pony with a cool down need nightstalker to use offensively with vanish to get that big rupture burst and even exanguinate has 45 sec cd. thats a lot in pvp.

Most classes have awesome def cds they could simply press quickly. any lock, shadowpriest(look up the insanely buffed dispersion in the artefact weapon!), pala, mage, most tank classes, most dmg reduce def cds could ruin the assassin 1 shot pwny trick - and then you are naked and die.

its fun to use on newbs in some bgs or duels, though.

but there are far better solo classes(not including tanks here!), please try the ww monk once and you see it for yourself who will be the nr1 duel hero, didn't find any weakness, too much heal, mobility, stuns, dmg + teleport etc there are actually vids for you to easily look up at YT.

- - - Updated - - -

Windwalker Monk. There is no other option whatsoever.

I promise you, ignore everyone in this thread saying anything else. The class is able to take on any class 1v1 in a duel and is fantastic for solo bg's.

Transcendence lets you do ridiculous teleport tricks while defending or holding the flag by porting onto different ledges/roofs.

Tiger's lust lets you get out of roots.

Rolls give you lots of gap closers/escape tools.

Best of all, flying serpent kick. 400% speed 25 yard dash. You get 2 charges in Legion. Monk's are untouchable in PVP if played right.

- - - Updated - - -

well, you nailed it. WW Monks might fly under the radar, because everyone and their moms are complaining about immortal affliction locks!