Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    ok, bring up where it says Cruz had a better chance of beating Clinton then Trump, I gotta read this.
    You said it wasn't a bid deal that trump beat 14 candidates because ted cruz in your view isn't likable. I'm saying going by your logic he should have no problem dealing with hillary since she's twice as unlikeable as cruz ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Hah, this arena is anything but stifled.

...and I told you to quote it for me. I wanted to see the exact reference so there would be one; no confusion and two; I wouldn't have to do any backtracking. You act like what I had to do is SOOOO easy but you can't even do a simple quotation. You're being hypocritical, especially for the one who's fulcrum of his attack is based upon this reference that you refuse to quote and be done with.
    I'm just amused at this point more than caring about it, because you fundamentally misunderstood, clung to your misunderstanding, and now dance around "but I don't waaaaaaaaaaaaanna look at what I wrote!". My only point was with the reason why you said you were voting Trump, but then you decided to grab someone else's conversation with me for your own gain, despite it being about nothing you were talking about, which I found amusing enough to point out.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And you used what statistical data to prove who is more liked? Or did you just guess because you don't like clinton therefore you represent the everyman therefore everyone dislikes Clinton more.

Remind me who got their parties nominaton? Whose party member said, "If there was a vote to kill Ted Cruz right now on the senate floor then it wouldn't be a crime." Hint: Republican. Cruz isn't even liked by the people in his party. They said so many times, he is the real outsider, but republican voters these days don't really want an outsider, they want someone who isn't a politician. ANYONE but a politician! That is why they were all excited about Fiorina and Trump, last time it was Herman Cain.

I'll send you to washington to serve my needs but now that you are there I don't want you.
    Just take a look at unfavorability ratings. What does the inter-politics of a party have to do with his favorability ratings from the general public?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaIsForLovers View Post
    No you're deflecting. You said he was backing out, I proved you wrong now you're trying to say since he attacked the dates and dnc that somehow you're point stands when infact it does not.
    He is saying that Trump is setting up reasons to exit the debates, by lying about the way debates are set up. If not to create reasons to escape, why lie? Are you saying Trump is just a pathological liar?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    He didn't best them. He threw out a bunch of insults and never truly outlined any policy. The establishment vote was so divided that the fascists managed to get their man into the running. He used the "make America great again" line and talked about his wall, and that won him a lot of popularity initially when nobody was demanding he flesh out his plans...

These debates are going to actually challenge him to defend his policy positions and flesh out his plans. Both of which he hasn't done.

Running against those 14 guys was easy mode. Debating 1 on 1 with Hillary is hardcore mode. He screws up, he's dead.
    we'll see. He's been Dead since last year according to pundits.

7+ Year Old Account
    No you're deflecting. You said he was backing out, I proved you wrong now you're trying to say since he attacked the dates and dnc that somehow you're point stands when infact it does not.

What are you even talking about? Are we simply allowed to make stuff up? In that case , yes I agree with you. Trump is the worst presidential candidate in the history of the US and I'm glad that you have agreed to donate your life savings to Hillary.

Ok seriously like I said , if you can't see what he's trying to do, you're an idiot. You said no, I questioned why he's lying then - you claimed he didn't lie, with which I just proved you wrong.

Now you're making up some bs that makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'm just amused at this point more than caring about it, because you fundamentally misunderstood, clung to your misunderstanding, and now dance around "but I don't waaaaaaaaaaaaanna look at what I wrote!". My only point was with the reason why you said you were voting Trump, but then you decided to grab someone else's conversation with me for your own gain, despite it being about nothing you were talking about, which I found amusing enough to point out.
    Irrelevant until you quote. I want to see specifically your grievance or I'm not bothering.

You said it wasn't a bid deal that trump beat 14 candidates because ted cruz in your view isn't likable. I'm saying going by your logic he should have no problem dealing with hillary since she's twice as unlikeable as cruz ever was.
    And you can quote a study which shows a likeability factor between Hillary and Cruz?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    And you can quote a study which shows a likeability factor between Hillary and Cruz?
    I can't imagine it'd be great for Hillary, by any stretch. I mean, what do people not like about Cruz? His voice and nose?

...The fact that he doesn't get along with most of Washington? That's an odd thing to be perturbed over. Would think it's a bonus in this day and age.

15+ Year Old Account
    We can debate back and forth about whether or not Trump will nail the debates. That he's already planning on missing, which just means free air time for Hillary to lay out her plans and boost her ratings even more.

If he does make it, we know what will happen. He'll make a giant fool of himself. Some people might be impressed by his aura of grandeur, prancing around, insulting people, then declaring victory and running off. That only impresses some people for so long though. He's won their affection, now he has to convince them he's the right man for the job. Instead of fleshing out his policy and defending his plans, he's going to insult and prance around some more like he's already won, and people are going to start questioning their support for him.

Sounds familiar actually...

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Source for that last bit?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    We can debate back and forth about whether or not Trump will nail the debates. That he's already planning on missing, which just means free air time for Hillary to lay out her plans and boost her ratings even more.

If he does make it, we know what will happen. He'll make a giant fool of himself. Some people might be impressed by his aura of grandeur, prancing around, insulting people, then declaring victory and running off. That only impresses some people for so long though. He's won their affection, now he has to convince them he's the right man for the job. Instead of fleshing out his policy and defending his plans, he's going to insult and prance around some more like he's already won, and people are going to start questioning their support for him.

Sounds familiar actually...

So where in all that blabber has he said he plans on "missing" any debates?

yes, it wasn't hard for Trump to beat the other GOP candidates because he presented himself as an outsider and not being a psychotic theocrat like Cruz. my logic is based in how out of touch the GOP establishment is with voters that they trotted out another fucking Bush and thought he might win.

I'm not sure what measurement you're using to gage "likability" other then personal opinion, which who gives a fuck about that.

Put it in perspective. The dates of the debates were listed over a year ago. Trump is now pissing and moaning that there is a football game on at same time (like there isnt a thing that was invented that could record a tv show) and it really is a non-issue except for him. He is pivoting and will escalate this further, why do you ask? The only logical reason is that wants to avoid the debates in the worse way, he will get eaten alive by Hillary and his campaign knows this. Like how can you not see this? Jesus Christ.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    yes, it wasn't hard for Trump to beat the other GOP candidates because he presented himself as an outsider and not being a psychotic theocrat like Cruz. my logic is based in how out of touch the GOP establishment is with voters that they trotted out another fucking Bush and thought he might win.

I'm not sure what measurement you're using to gage "likability" other then personal opinion, which who gives a fuck about that.
    I disagree with most of what you're saying but that is a pretty damn good question.

7+ Year Old Account

His past history of him already missing a debate and the fact that he's trying to set up a fabricated excuse for him to miss more. If you want to to explicitly say it, I hope you take every single statement by every candidate at face value as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    He said he wasn't going to make it, but it seems like when several of his original claims about scheduling debauchery were debunked, he backed down on them. As usual, Trump was caught being a liar.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rding-debates/

If anyone hates Hillary "because she's a liar" then they must hate Trump with the burning passion of a thousand suns for how much he lies. Oh wait no, it's not because of being a liar, it's just that she's a Democrat, and the far right has made politics about winning and getting everything you want.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    His past history of him already missing a debate and the fact that he's trying to set up a fabricated excuse for him to miss more. If you want to to explicitly say it, I hope you take every single statement by every candidate at face value as well.
    I'd wait until he actually decides to step out of a debate. Until then, you only have got him bitching about its timing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I'd wait until he actually decides to step out of a debate. Until then, you only have got him bitching about its timing.

Tell me why he's complaining then and why he lied about who's responsible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Visa fraud would call into question a green card application and --
    Not even Trump is that stupid.