Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This curse trash (and the whole "network") needs to die asap.

Curse trying to compete with Discord it seems. I expect they will lose that battle. I would wager the majority will just open -> update add ons -> close.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    For less materials, mate
    Higher ranks produce the same for less materials.
    A lower rank produces the same for more, as in you are less "efficient" or less skilled so have lower yields.

So I am thinking that after the initial rush once there is a sufficient number with higher ranks, that there is no reason for anyone to go to another player with anything but the highest rank.
    Because doing so will simply cost you more.

That is why I liked the method of having the same enchant proc effect, but at varying levels in terms of material requirements going up in line with the effect.
    You want better, you spend more.
    You cant afford better, go less and get less.

It is just the opposite, you go less and get more.

A profession recipe that is only relevant when it is maxed out is very wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Thank goodness they're working on phased out party members. Partying outside of dungeons is so broken right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyo View Post
    Curse trying to compete with Discord it seems. I expect they will lose that battle. I would wager the majority will just open -> update add ons -> close.
    Or just download and copy over the addons manually. One less app to have to close all the time when you only need it on patch days.

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst thing about the Arthas status is it's in Taiwan.

My question about the App is whats in for the Premium members?

They made it larger than life so it's about 5 feet tall.... :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    It is just the opposite, you go less and get more.

A profession recipe that is only relevant when it is maxed out is very wrong.
    You are looking t it from the enduser, not the crafter's point of view... the enduser always gets the same enchant.

It's the crafter... when he first learns the recipe they can make it, but do to their ineptness it takes more materials. But at least they can craft it and make some gold as they go along. Over time they become more proficient and can make things with less mats... they make more gold per enchant.

There is no less and more... there is just become more proficient, make more gold.

Deleted
    so we have to get some crappy bloatware from curse with voice and tons of other useless crap just to get addon now great, il be using curse client not gonna install curse app

This is wowinterfaces time to shine, if they play their cards right they could become the premiere addon site

I feel so bad for that poodle. If he'd shave his head, grow an actual beard and stop having his mom dress him he'd be decent looking.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    so we have to get some crappy bloatware from curse with voice and tons of other useless crap just to get addon now great, il be using curse client not gonna install curse app
    It's fucking garbage is what it is. If there's a way to run off the soon-to-be legacy version 5 then that's what I'll be doing. I don't need 95% of the fluff they've packed within the new app, I just need an addon manager.

The amount of negative feedback and damage control on their page makes me wonder how long it'll take before they realize their new App is going in the wrong direction.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2016-07-28 at 03:50 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    They made it larger than life so it's about 5 feet tall.... :P

- - - Updated - - -

You are looking t it from the enduser, not the crafter's point of view... the enduser always gets the same enchant.

It's the crafter... when he first learns the recipe they can make it, but do to their ineptness it takes more materials. But at least they can craft it and make some gold as they go along. Over time they become more proficient and can make things with less mats... they make more gold per enchant.

There is no less and more... there is just become more proficient, make more gold.
    You should get more proficient through repetition.
    But there is no demand for the lower ranks, because it is the same result for more materials.
    Therefore there is no reason for any buyer to go to someone with anything but the highest rank.
    That is why it is a problem - the lower ranks are useless.
    Previously we had better enchants or better crafting for more materials.

That is how ranks should work to not make the others useless, and to not penalise the crafters.
    How can someone improve something when there is NO demand for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Maybe I am misunderstanding.... you mean a crafter can craft the same enchant but produce different stats? I just thought the stars were for less mats. I thought the lesser stats was because they scaled with player level. If your scenario is the case... ugh! That would suck... I just thought an enchant was say +200 crit to a ring at 110, but may be only +150 at level 105 and +100 at 100....

Who the hell would buy a substandard enchant? lol I get you now....

Lol, and I thought Arthas came from Warcraft, silly me.

It's Heros of the Storm....

These curse client whiners need to get a grip.

Download, extract files to wow/interfaces/addons. Done.

It's so easy that if you are marked as a Curse Client user, you obviously don't know much about computers. So they will help you as much as they can, including chat.

If you don't want it, ignore it. It's obviously not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Synndic View Post
    This is wowinterfaces time to shine, if they play their cards right they could become the premiere addon site
    So much this. WoWI, do your magic, kill Curse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    These curse client whiners need to get a grip.

Download, extract files to wow/interfaces/addons. Done.

It's so easy that if you are marked as a Curse Client user, you obviously don't know much about computers. So they will help you as much as they can, including chat.

If you don't want it, ignore it. It's obviously not for you.
    I have 114 AddOns installed. Manually downloading and unzipping updates for all them is a fucking chore nobody wants to do. But if Curse is really going through with this bullshit I just might need to go back to 2006 and start doing that again.

So, I guess this video confirms Medan doesn't exist in canon.

Who is the Josh Allen guy that looks like he needs a weedeater instead of a barber?

i will use the new curse chat when they implement image preview on the chat channels

how can they be serious about competing with Discord, skype, ..... and not have that simple thing? but ok at least they have video preview, so not total failure lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That doesn't solve the issue that i still get a whole lot of completely pointless functions running while i use it. If nothing else, it will slow down the startup of the app for no good reason.

The Curse Client already does more than i really need. If i had to start up this stupid app, i might as well just download everything directly again. And if Curse makes that harder, i'm just going elsewhere.
    Its not slow for and its a pretty good app. A lot of people are already using it so GL with convincing curse to keep the old one. I personally don't use any of the apps that you have. I just have curse and mumble.

- - - Updated - - -

for me*

10chaor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So much this. WoWI, do your magic, kill Curse.

- - - Updated - - -

I have 114 AddOns installed. Manually downloading and unzipping updates for all them is a fucking chore nobody wants to do. But if Curse is really going through with this bullshit I just might need to go back to 2006 and start doing that again.
    do you all run 10yr old pc's lol ? So much whining for just 1 app and there are worse ones out there..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    Its not slow for and its a pretty good app. A lot of people are already using it so GL with convincing curse to keep the old one. I personally don't use any of the apps that you have. I just have curse and mumble.

- - - Updated - - -

for me*

10chaor

- - - Updated - - -

do you all run 10yr old pc's lol ? So much whining for just 1 app and there are worse ones out there..
    Any MBs it uses (on both RAM and HD space) above v5 client are MBs wasted in utter unnecessary and unwanted crap nobody asked for. I already have too many chat apps running, having yet another to spy on me just to have access to it's side-feature od addon management is asking too much of my patience.