Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami.kun View Post
    I was wondering the same thing.

Please remind me, since it has been about 6 years, but with Death Knights, weren't you only able to create one as long as you had at least one level 70 character on your account? You could also make one on multiple servers, however, it was limited to only a single DK per server? It may just be in my head, but I'm pretty sure the two DKs I have on different servers were made at the same time. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
    I think the only thing incorrect here is the level, you just had to have a level 58 at the time to create a DK since they started at 58.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

I was wondering the same thing.

Please remind me, since it has been about 6 years, but with Death Knights, weren't you only able to create one as long as you had at least one level 70 character on your account? You could also make one on multiple servers, however, it was limited to only a single DK per server? It may just be in my head, but I'm pretty sure the two DKs I have on different servers were made at the same time. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
    Originally you had to have a 58 (or whatever it was) ON the server, they then lifted that to account wide but still had the 1 dk per server thing in affect, now its FFA on dks but it took a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Except no.
    Sorry to hear rotations are too hard for you. If you need any help with how toasters work or any other life advice feel free to pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Sorry to hear rotations are too hard for you. If you need any help with how toasters work or any other life advice feel free to pm me.
    SHUDDER! How do toasters work?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    I think the only thing incorrect here is the level, you just had to have a level 58 at the time to create a DK since they started at 58.
    OK, thanks for that. For some reason I had 70 in my head as you having to have completed BC, but I guess not.

This makes me wonder what their logic is on limiting you to only having a DH on a server you already have a 70 on. I was wondering if it was because they were afraid of everyone making one, but that doesn't seem right since, more than likely a vast majority of people created a DK (if even just to try out) when they were added in Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Originally you had to have a 58 (or whatever it was) ON the server, they then lifted that to account wide but still had the 1 dk per server thing in affect, now its FFA on dks but it took a few years.
    Ahhhh, OK, I guess it was in my head then. I remember them lifting the only one per server a few years ago, but don't remember the account wide change. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ookami.kun; 2016-07-29 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Sorry to hear that you think rotations are all that makes a player a good player. Your life must be pretty shallow. It's okay, I'm here for support.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OK, thanks for that. For some reason I had 70 in my head as you having to have completed BC, but I guess not.

This makes me wonder what their logic is on limiting you to only having a DH on a server you already have a 70 on. I was wondering if it was because they were afraid of everyone making one, but that doesn't seem right since, more than likely a vast majority of people created a DK (if even just to try out) when they were added in Wrath.
    It seems odd to even have a level requirement at all now since when you buy legion you get a boosted level 100.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Sorry to hear that you think rotations are all that makes a player a good player. Your life must be pretty shallow. It's okay, I'm here for support.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Yeah because a hunter just spamming Cobra shot and not doing the MM rotation for example is so good right?

"No immediate plans to allow DH to other races".

Realmpop 2017.

Orc - 9%
    Undead - 7%
    Tauren - 5%
    Troll - 5%
    Blood Elf - 71%
    Goblin - 2%
    Pandaren - 1%

Keep pretending I'm being over dramatic.

Man...yet another week of dick all but Timewalking to do.

Really wish they'd just trickle this content out already.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    New? no.

Lots of bug fixes including the damn CRZ nonsense? Hopefully...

This is actually cool to have a date, TY BLIZZARD! Looks like i'll be screwing around with my 5 free day welcome back to FF14...then heading to DIII S7 from the 5th to the 9th.
    Next week will 100% have the broken shores scenario since the timeline is where you go and check on your leaders then demons start invading the major cities and that will cause the demon hunters to offer help to the alliance and horde factions after that they will be playable and the invasion will be on a larger scale

"You can do the Broken Shore intro with another character, but not on the Demon Hunter."

Wtf.. why? does thi mean we have to wait until 30th and lag behind people that did the broken shore event and have to do this event before starting the new content?

Quote Originally Posted by dogdashdos View Post
    Next week will 100% have the broken shores scenario since the timeline is where you go and check on your leaders then demons start invading the major cities and that will cause the demon hunters to offer help to the alliance and horde factions after that they will be playable and the invasion will be on a larger scale
    Your 100% gets dashed by someone asking Lore if 9th would include BS and he responded yep

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/759100910236643328

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah because a hunter just spamming Cobra shot and not doing the MM rotation for example is so good right?
    Remind me where I said playing a spec incorrectly means someone is a good player?
    Last edited by Soulfròst; 2016-07-29 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    "You can do the Broken Shore intro with another character, but not on the Demon Hunter."

Wtf.. why? does thi mean we have to wait until 30th and lag behind people that did the broken shore event and have to do this event before starting the new content?
    They don't do BS AT ALL, like, it happens at the same time they're being released, they never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post

No. Demon Hunters don't do the Broken Shore scenario at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    SHUDDER! How do toasters work?
    Press down the lever AFTER inserting the bread. After is key here.

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    Cross faction chat? Is that a first?
    Kind of wish there was a little more.

Obviously allowing pandas to talk, night elf and tauren, gnome and goblin, human and blood elf, human and undead, just places were it makes a little bit of sense.

Double Jump made the team worry about breaking everything.
    So wait...do we still get double jump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for 110 to have all my talents plus wait for Legion to get Soul Carver is such a bad idea... Thats just my opinion I'd rather just unlock talents as progress through the starting zones. But i do like the idea i can't do the broken shore quest line as it would fit into the lore alot better.

First attack on the Legion fails and we resort to freeing Demon Hunters To aid us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weep View Post
    So wait...do we still get double jump?
    Yes, it was just a concern during development.