Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So Demon Hunter Dps is not good after 10+ ? , as i played monk for 2 expansions now, its most likely my choice for this expansion too, but i still want to try demon hunter and in case i liked it i may play it more than my monk which means i would try to progress more with it, so do you think i will not be able to compete on 11~15 with demon hunter no matter how good i get into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmy View Post
    So Demon Hunter Dps is not good after 10+ ? , as i played monk for 2 expansions now, its most likely my choice for this expansion too, but i still want to try demon hunter and in case i liked it i may play it more than my monk which means i would try to progress more with it, so do you think i will not be able to compete on 11~15 with demon hunter no matter how good i get into it?
    If they are within 10% of the top dps wise they will be amazing with the toolkit they bring. Impossible to say now though since tuning isn't finished.

Deleted
    Holy Priest (Y).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Oh man, I thought I enjoyed CMs and found them fun. Shame to see that I'm just confused, though.
    You thought you did, but you didn't.

As for which classes, we have to live and see it, it is literally a matter of balance, like that flame patch nonsense that happened put of blue.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-07-31 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why would anyone ever bother to do M11+ if it doesn't even give any better rewards?
    M11+ doesn't give BETTER reward, that's true.
    But you still get loot at the end, just takes more effort with the SAME reward (but still a reward) as in M+10

Quote Originally Posted by dnis View Post
    M11+ doesn't give BETTER reward, that's true.
    But you still get loot at the end, just takes more effort with the SAME reward (but still a reward) as in M+10
    You gain more rewards.

Homophobia is so gay.

DH's have insanely strong AoE burst, arguably the strongest out of all the classes.

But then they're sort of.. lacking AoE for a good 30-45 seconds.

I'm curious for anyone who has been able to test Mythic +'s, what is the preferred healer? I assume Resto Druid but I'd like to find some more detailed information/maybe a ranking from best - worst?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkingthrones View Post
    I'm curious for anyone who has been able to test Mythic +'s, what is the preferred healer? I assume Resto Druid but I'd like to find some more detailed information/maybe a ranking from best - worst?
    From what I've read and seen, I believe Holy Priests will be really strong in Mythic+ dungeons.

Strong single target heals with Serenity, great group healing with Sanctify, Circle of Healing (Optional), and Prayer or Healing. On damage procs of Prayer of Mending, and the free healing of our mastery, Echo of Light.

• The best healer for M+ now is resto druid. Most mobile, high throughput and insane utility.
    • Holy priest/resto shaman are quite good and would be my second choice after resto druid.
    • Holy paladins are not as good since they want to stand in melee to be most effective - which is a huge downside in M+, but at least they have full toolkit of a healer.
    • Disc priest is the worst healer for M+ right now since it literally lacks healing throughput for higher level dungeons.

Personally haven't seen monks in M+ at all, so cant rank them.
    My exp right now: up to +11 (12 with failed timer)

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why would anyone ever bother to do M11+ if it doesn't even give any better rewards?
    People like to be challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Khebul View Post
    Mistweavers appear to be the unicorns of Legion beta, for sure. Don't think I've seen a single one in any group so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Khebul View Post
    • The best healer for M+ now is resto druid. Most mobile, high throughput and insane utility.
    • Holy priest/resto shaman are quite good and would be my second choice after resto druid.
    • Holy paladins are not as good since they want to stand in melee to be most effective - which is a huge downside in M+, but at least they have full toolkit of a healer.
    • Disc priest is the worst healer for M+ right now since it literally lacks healing throughput for higher level dungeons.

Thanks for the info.

Not surprised with those results at all. Its a shame Disc is so low right now because i enjoy the playstyle. However Holy is pretty fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by nocendi View Post
    People like to be challenged.

Mistweavers appear to be the unicorns of Legion beta, for sure. Don't think I've seen a single one in any group so far.
    This is the issue i'm running into. Im either going to main Holy priest or MWer, but theres a lack of information from Monk side if they are performing well.

I enjoy monk playstyle except for the new soothing mist mechanic which just feels awkward. However I prefer Disc over Holy, but they simply can't keep up in comparison, especially in a pug with "reckless" groups.

I want to be a hardcore raider for mythic and i played mythic throughout the expansion for WOD with lock. i love locks anyone have input on if i can continue playing a lock for mythics. I do also like fire mages if they are really really bad. If there is still some hope for locks doing great in mythics I want to stay. just need some input on
    Last edited by sanr5428; 2016-08-01 at 01:36 PM.

Warlocks are doing relatively OK if they are allowed to ramp up. However, between warlock and fire mage I would always choose firemage if balancing does not change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    DH's have insanely strong AoE burst, arguably the strongest out of all the classes.

But then they're sort of.. lacking AoE for a good 30-45 seconds.
    Was watching some people do Mythic 10+ with a DH, Mage, rogue yesterday. Seemed quite fine on time and the DH was on par for the instance, and passing the mage at times on trash and bosses. They were from a top tier guild, so it wasn't some scrubby mage/rogue.

This is the issue i'm running into. Im either going to main Holy priest or MWer, but theres a lack of information from Monk side if they are performing well.

I enjoy monk playstyle except for the new soothing mist mechanic which just feels awkward. However I prefer Disc over Holy, but they simply can't keep up in comparison, especially in a pug with "reckless" groups.
    I wish they would give us some 110 premades for the last few weeks of beta to really get everything battle tested.

Deleted
    How are Rogues in Mythic+? Anyone could give any feedback, will they be used in the higher stages

Deleted
    Unholy DK's by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Unholy DK's by a country mile.
    Until you have to single target something and then you find yourself crawling into a corner and crying.