Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    It's pre-patch. If Ret is still terrible after 110 and artifact/pvp talents then you can complain.
    "You can't complain until it's already live and useless"

What a flawless rationale. If only they had a way of testing the outcomes of class balance before it was available to everyone currently playing the game. Almost like a beta test.. nah that would never work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    "You can't complain until it's already live and useless"

What a flawless rationale. If only they had a way of testing the outcomes of class balance before it was available to everyone currently playing the game. Almost like a beta test.. nah that would never work.
    They could patch something tomorrow morning and you would be happy. Things change so fast and we are still about 30 days away from launch. Like I said, after the PVP season starts and Ret is still terrible then you can complain.

They could patch something tomorrow morning and you would be happy. Things change so fast and we are still about 30 days away from launch. Like I said, after the PVP season starts and Ret is still terrible then you can complain.
    Blizzard officially stated, that there will be no major changes in talents or designs, just a minor number adjustments. I assume you do not play Ret, thats why you can say "its not live, dont worry Blizzard will fix Ret" because many Rets were saying that for many years now, but after 8 years, you learn that Blizzard does NOT fix Ret even if its crap and has many issues once it goes lives, it takes major patch towards mid or end of xpac to adjust, yet Blizzard is very quick to Nerf Ret when we are preforming well on par with the big dogs (1st month of WOD S1, Ret got 4 different nerfs each week starting with week 2).

Just today a new minor buff went life for Paladins in general (not Ret), our DS became a base spell ability, entire paladin class was telling blizzard that this is a Must to make our class viable, that is why Blizzard implemented this change, guess what if Paladin community did not speak up, we would not gotten this buff, and once Legion hit life we would have to wait for the next major patch.

So Testing spec, pointing out the flaws with the design is the reason why Blizzard invites players to Alpha and Beta, if people would say "everything is perfect, I am not worries, i am sure Blizzard will fix it before it hits life" there would be no purpose of Alpha/Beta and game would be even more unbalanced than it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    divine steed should be baseline, it should also remove and suppress all movement impairing effects. Everything else is fine.

But what talent should replace divine steed in the tree? I think it would be cool if there was a talent that made divine steed lock onto a target and charge them argent tournament style, when we reach the target it would stun them for a couple seconds.
    Just like prot .. prot its base line

Congrats on outing yourself as a WoD baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Congrats on outing yourself as a WoD baby.
    TBC baby but thanks. Have only played WoD for a total of 3 months or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Just today a new minor buff went life for Paladins in general (not Ret), our DS became a base spell ability, entire paladin class was telling blizzard that this is a Must to make our class viable, that is why Blizzard implemented this change, guess what if Paladin community did not speak up, we would not gotten this buff, and once Legion hit life we would have to wait for the next major patch.

So Testing spec, pointing out the flaws with the design is the reason why Blizzard invites players to Alpha and Beta, if people would say "everything is perfect, I am not worries, i am sure Blizzard will fix it before it hits life" there would be no purpose of Alpha/Beta and game would be even more unbalanced than it is now.
    I still think that steed being baseline wasn't needed. Yes, you got kited a lot, but that's the whole point, ranged classes should be able to kite you. Their CC is not unlimited, with enough dispels and healing you eventually get them and smack them to death.

But the whole talent line was awful, there was literally no choice, by not picking steed you gimp yourself too hard. They decided to "fix" this talent line by giving steed to everyone and crapped out another talent (is it "steed has two charges now"? What a wonderful talent i bet you they put so much thought into it!). I doubt that it will make ret OPed, i'm quite happy that i'm not forced to pick steed anymore, but if because of that blizzard will cut the damage output i'll flip the table and delete my paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I still think that steed being baseline wasn't needed. Yes, you got kited a lot, but that's the whole point, ranged classes should be able to kite you. Their CC is not unlimited, with enough dispels and healing you eventually get them and smack them to death.

But the whole talent line was awful, there was literally no choice, by not picking steed you gimp yourself too hard. They decided to "fix" this talent line by giving steed to everyone and crapped out another talent (is it "steed has two charges now"? What a wonderful talent i bet you they put so much thought into it!). I doubt that it will make ret OPed, i'm quite happy that i'm not forced to pick steed anymore, but if because of that blizzard will cut the damage output i'll flip the table and delete my paladin
    100% agree with you mate

Deleted
    but if because of that blizzard will cut the damage output i'll flip the table and delete my paladin
    Nah you won't.