Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaster View Post
    CD is too long to apply here, but yeah.
    At least its something. Also praying that combat enhancement potions are staying as bad as they are in Beta so that way I can choose Engineering for Nitro Boosts and not feel bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skraal View Post
    Beats me, frost should be raised up. Not unholy lowered.

As a frost player myself I feel frost needs more utility to match unholy, not that unholy needs to be gutted to match frost. Unholy has always been the faster movement and at one point gcd spec, fair enough. Frost had been the better ranged burst and slowing spec. Each had their own perks they could bring.

The legion changes left frost lacking what strengths it used to have over unholy, and instead should of been given changes to make it more viable than unholy in certain facets of the game, not for unholy to lose it's strenghts.
    I've stated this numerous times in my posts thus far, but Frost dk would literally have to be given new things in order to make them more useful. They physically cannot buff their current abilities in any meaningful way without degenerating the spec to a playstyle that they did not want in the game (masterfrost). They had to nerf our utility in order to kill off that way of playing. I suppose they could just give us Icy touch back and make it hit like a slightly weaker (than Cata, MoP, WoD versions), non AoE Howling Blast and then we'd have some range sorted out, but they can't just give us more and more buttons to fix our problems.

I don't know how many times I have to say this though: I WANT DKS AS A WHOLE TO GET BUFFED. I want the NUMBERS buffed, not what they can do kitwise buffed. Yes they should remove some of unholy's options so both the specs have clear strengths and weaknesses that contradict each other. Then they can tune the numbers so that each spec is viable with each other and with other classes. There just should not be a spec that is clearly better in almost every single way within the same class for sure.

TL;DR The argument i'm trying to get across is that buffing Frost's numbers will not solve the gap in a good way. The gap is a mechanic gap, not a numbers gap. The numbers are only there because Unholy can best Frost at nearly every situation you might encounter in a raid. Frost Dks should not just destroy every other class and spec at single target, non moving damage just so that they compete with unholy.

Deleted
    An update on the Unholy nerfs from the Discord channel - The Ghoul is also being removed and All will Serve will be renamed to "One will Serve" which now summons the Ghoul instead of of the Skeletal Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    An update on the Unholy nerfs from the Discord channel - The Ghoul is also being removed and All will Serve will be renamed to "One will Serve" which now summons the Ghoul instead of of the Skeletal Archer.
    joking aside, that wouldn't be shocking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Except Sludge Belcher, Asphyxiate and Debilitating Infestation all in the same talent row, so we need to decide on what we want to do and it costs us dmg too.

P.s. You don't need to answer. I'm just extremely pissed and salty right now that even other DKs would approve of this nerf because the entire class should be brought down to Frost's level. This is mind-boggling to me.
    Not just mind boggling, irrationale at its best. "hey my fave spec sucks, so instead of asking for buffs, i want the another spec of my class gets on the same shitty lvl as my fave spec!"

well played ...really... not.

Look, I play unholy because frost feels effing weak. Frost has literally nothing ....not even dmg. it is embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Frost is dead to Blizzard, always has been. Unholy is now getting the nerf bat because Frost doesn't squeel anymore, it just takes it. Just reroll blood, game needs more tanks anyway. Blizzard doesn't want DK's to dps, they are just tanks like warriors.
    I said it before and ill say it again

after Legion they are going to say the success of the Demon Hunter 2 spec class has lead them to believe death knights no longer need 2 DPS specs and that it will be easier to balance if Frost is removed.

the second i saw the mechanical strengths of Unholy

DnD + SS Cleave
    Epidemic uncapped AoE (now it has been somewhat balanced)
    Virulent plague + Virulent erruption
    Abomination potential Utility
    Corpse shield
    Necrotic Strike
    Dark Aribter (a similar analog to BoS, giving the DK high single target burst which was lacking in WoD)

it was obvious there are alot of individual tuning knobs available to it, and that it has a lot of built in flexibility to deal with a wider ranged of dungeon/PvP/Raid mechanics and scenario's.

meanwhile frost has its base rotation falling over itself, has an obvious scaling issue in "let me gear for crit so i can proc KM? (im geared for enough crit I DONT EVEN NEED KM but i digress)", essentially has the masterfrost rotation back again with FSc, is ill equiped to deal with a multitude of fight scenario's, already has a rune spendature issue when FSc is fighting with OB insetad of complimenting it, and will soon have a RP issue when BoS is fighting with FS for RP spendature. With all that said i would still rather play frost, but unholy is a far more polished and looked after spec (consider even after the recent nerfs unholy still has superior ranged dmg and more potential gap closer and overall better DPS in all scenario's... thats how bad frost is currently tuned).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Did everyone miss the part where we're all allowed to play all three specs now? We don't have to be Frost DKs or Unholy DKs; we can be both and Blood too!
    for the first few months the very existence of Artifacts removes that "play all specs" mantra you were hoping for, its then even further solidified once you get your specs first legendary.

when your first artifact has 200k artifact power invested and 1-2 legendaries your not really going to bother swapping to Frost (or Unholy) of course you will always still have blood, but thats exactly what most do now "main DPS spec " + "Blood spec cause why not". There will not be any hoping around DPS specs until your in between PvP season/Raid tier releases and your progression is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeforge View Post
    This must be trolling?
    While a message like "They should not be as strong as a hero class" is certainly an instance of trolling, I can't help but state there are classes that are consistently stronger than DKs in terms of DPS output: mages, warlocks and rogues. OK, WoD was not good for locks in general, but given a three-expansion perspective, you'd see DKs never made it to top3 or top5 DPS specs since like WotLK.

Deleted
    This thread is just insanity. I mean what kinda person wants other spec to be nerfd because the other spec he likes to play sucks and is the easiest and most boring spec in the game and on top of that thinks specs should be balanced only between specs in that class in stead of balance between all classes.
    Thats like saying: Please nerf the other spec i dont play because my main spec sucks and i dont want other people who play dk to enjoy the other spec because mine isnt any good so it would be balanced that both would suck and no one but me would play this class anymore.

After u would manage to get uh nerfed would u then start to battle the other classes and ask blizz to make all other classes shitty and boring as well so u would be happy and every one else would be miserable?

After all if u just wanto get uh nerfed and not other classes u do realize that no sane person would ever take that class to raids etc because why would u wanto take worst class when there would be much better options.

Much better would be to either buff Frost or remove frost and have only 2 specs if u cant live with the fact that one is better than the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    I'm not sure if Blizzard frequents MMO champ, but here are some Blizzard forum threads where we can hopefully air our grievances with the recent nerfs.

Legion DK Feedback thread:
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...3575959?page=1

Forum post where Lore says "Death Knights are meant to have lower mobility than other melee classes, but feel very strong once they’re in range.":
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...7846433?page=1

Not sure if it'll matter, but maybe if enough people express their distaste, they'll listen.
    how i've felt for years about how dks should be in pve and pvp, yet would cause too much uproar about being OP so made to hit like a wet noodle...every time.

based on red part, dks (all specs) should hit like freight trains but are constantly below other classes that have A LOT more mobility as melee.