I used to be an Unholy Death knight like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.”

thx blizzard for nerfing unholy by crippling us we really loved death advance it made us feel special
    but you wouldn't be blizzard if you wouldn't ruin our little fun we had ..

now if you would be so kind and tell chris metsen to stop voice acting i would call it even

Yes! Please don't let Chris Metzen do any more voice acting. You can gladly take away another ability from Unholy DKs in return!

What's the big deal, passive movement increase has only been a core part of Unholy "class fantasy" since Warcraft 3 (http://classic.battle.net/war3/undea...thknight.shtml) and Unholy Presence in WoW since the very start of WotLK.

You can't have everything.

Oh boohoo. You think you're the only class to lose a core part of the classes identity over the years? Puh-leeze.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Oh wow get over it, unholy dk'so still trounce their frost countrrpartso easily.
    Yes because they should totally use Forst DKs as a yard stick to balance Unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    thx blizzard for nerfing unholy by crippling us we really loved death advance it made us feel special
    but you wouldn't be blizzard if you wouldn't ruin our little fun we had ..

now if you would be so kind and tell chris metsen to stop voice acting i would call it even
    BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage

Quote Originally Posted by puzzony View Post
    babyrage babyrage babyrage babyrage babyrage babyrage babyrage babyrage babyrage babyrage
    "The sky is falling! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you still have a baseline movement speed increase

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    At least you still have a baseline movement speed increase
    As long as you don't actually try to do anything while sped up that is.

Deleted
    Ohh well, its not like i wanted to have fun while playing this game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    Yes because they should totally use Forst DKs as a yard stick to balance Unholy.
    Unholy is in a very good spot DPS wise going into Legion, so why are all it's players such whiny little fuckers?

It's official now, DK are suppose to be the top melee DPS. They have the worst movement so they can be the strongest when in range

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Unholy is in a very good spot DPS wise going into Legion, so why are all it's players such whiny little fuckers?

Because sacrificing everything that is fun in the trade for dps is honestly sad.

A class should feel rewarding both output AND fun-factor wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Because sacrificing everything that is fun in the trade for dps is honestly sad.

A class should feel rewarding both output AND fun-factor wise.
    So much truth. I really wish Blizzard devs would put fun at the forefront. Numbers come and go; fun is what matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are far more constructive threads to discuss DK changes in than this. Rant threads are never constructive.

Closing.