Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    SJW is something you say to anyone who disagrees with your opinion.
    That's not it at all. Disagreement does not mean SJW, you should research it more before you use the acronym.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    This is not true at all. I disagree with several posters here and have not called them an SJW. I would call you one though.
    I second that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    But the Internet agrees that SJW are just the worst. Why would you take that away from me?
    THE WORST

10 charmanders to evolve one to a charmeleon
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    This is not true at all. I disagree with several posters here and have not called them an SJW. I would call you one though.
    No I'm pretty sure SJW is just a blanket term for anyone you disagree with. I see it all the time now.

It's replaced "troll".

You should check out my sig. Oh I guess it makes me an SJW, muh bad.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I am a manager, I have to promote someone, I could promote my son or someone else, I promote my son because I am biased, not because I feel superior.
    You think that your point of view (that you should promote your son, instead of someone else) is superior to others' (who might think that it is unfair and unethical and should not be done), so you go with it, instead of theirs'.

True lack of bias is only possible when you do not take any stance whatsoever and just observe, strictly speaking. As long as you've taken a stance, you are inherently biased.

But the Internet agrees that SJW are just the worst. Why would you take that away from me?
    It's just Xarim who thinks that, I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So you want to kill people who express opinions you don't like?

whoah there buddy, you're turning into one of them dreaded ESS JAY DOUBLYAS
    I'd neck myself if I was an SJW m8, but really though - it was more of a joke than anything - but if the comment fits you, feel free to wear that shit with pride

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Its a good thing to have a label like SJW around. Otherwise how will the regressives of the world try to silence people they don't agree with.
    Exactly, and to think people used to have some dignity around here right (ie.. the internet)

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    No I'm pretty sure SJW is just a blanket term for anyone you disagree with. I see it all the time now.
    The existence of people that often disagree on a variety of topics and don't mutually accuse each other of sjw-ism (?), yet they still use it against other people, should be sufficient evidence to falsify this obviously dopey claim.

They are white, middle class, and have never actually met a minority in their actual life. They have their college prepaid and have little to no real-world/work experience. Essentially a basement dweller with colored hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    you disagree with him and call him an SJW?
    point proven
    Calling one person I disagree with an SJW does not make what he said true. That would be like saying anyone I disagree with is a racist since I disagree with the KKK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    This video will explain it to you perfectly.

It's impressive that video is from 2014, the whole SJW thing was already so clearly established back then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It's just Xarim who thinks that, I believe.
    Pretty sure I'm not the only person in the world, let alone the last 2 pages of this thread, who believes that

Consistently I notice that SJWs are the worst people; there is a kind of passive-aggressive bitterness to them that hints at deep internal anger and self-loathing that is only compounded by the narcissistic desire to be applauded for pushing "the cause"
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-08-04 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    As of now it's a pointless interchangeable word
    Some people are desperate for that to be true but it's not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    *looks at the hijab* Yeah, right...
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Some people like their religion and will follow it. I don't think anyone looks at Sikh males and calls them oppressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people like their religion and will follow it. I don't think anyone looks at Sikh males and calls them oppressed.
    If they are forced to wear what they do, then they are pretty oppressed in my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Black people as a group need help, it's hard for a black man to get a job in this country for one and a job means everything in this country.

So people advocating for black people, that's fine.

All the other groups should shut up until black people reach some kind of parity with the rest of us, once blacks reach some kind of parity we can look at LGBT, Hispanic, Asian, etc, etc, etc, causes.
    Thats the problem with the SJW crowd. Their world view is warped by lies and deceit. A black man CAN get a job, those that can't CHOOSE not to.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point it's pretty much a derogatory label for anyone who suggests minorities might actually still be discriminated against and thinks we should do something about it other than shrug our shoulders and go "oh well," used by a bunch of hyper sensitive people whose jimmies are perpetually rustled and think people actually care enough about them to try to oppress and subjugate them.
    The hypersensitive people are those who still think "minoroities" are "opressed". There is a reason nobody other than white leftists and black racists agree with Blacklivesmatter. Heck Hispanics agree with BLM less than whites do.

- - - Updated - - -

As you can see, we have found one such person with perpetually rustled jimmies.
    I'm sorry but people pushing back against aggressive totalitarians are not having their jimmies "rustled".

If they are forced to wear what they do, then they are pretty oppressed in my eyes!
    I don't know the woman in the photo but I think she is from Pakistan where the Hijab is not enforced other than by your beliefs.

ikr?

At least she didn't go full ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    This is an SJW, but they do come in other shapes and sizes. But the mindset is essentially the same.

This is another example.

Holy crap, thats down right sick.

These people are like the chinese culture warriors during the great leap forward.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaIsForLovers View Post
    Thats the problem with the SJW crowd. Their world view is warped by lies and deceit. A black man CAN get a job, those that can't CHOOSE not to.
    Ok. Is there a reason why that 4% of Black Americans with university degrees choose NOT to get a job and only 2% of White Americans with university degrees choose NOT to get a job? You seem to have some insight on the subject.

You think that your point of view (that you should promote your son, instead of someone else) is superior to others' (who might think that it is unfair and unethical and should not be done), so you go with it, instead of theirs'.

True lack of bias is only possible when you do not take any stance whatsoever and just observe, strictly speaking. As long as you've taken a stance, you are inherently biased.
    )
    No.. I could think he's inferior to the other person but I am biased because he's my son so I chose him. It's really not that hard to grasp, eventually you will learn why you are wrong but only when you take the first step and see that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Ok. Is there a reason why that 4% of Black Americans with university degrees choose NOT to get a job and only 2% of White Americans with university degrees choose NOT to get a job? You seem to have some insight on the subject.
    two stats prove something? No they don't.