Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Yup. And that makes Bloodlet even more mandatory, over its pure performance advantage over Felblade.

Immediate pat answer is "just take Nemesis, Momentum isn't that big of a deal", but that's only true looking at single-target damage-- Momentum is much more effective on AE, and worth taking even if you don't micromanage the 4s window other than not vengeful retreating and then immediately fel rushing.

Deleted
    On beta I'm using Fel Rush and VR along with Felblade and it's amazing fun. I'm sure the numbers aren't on the same level as bloodlet but in terms of fun it's much much better.

A lot of people who haven't played the beta don't know how good Felblade is, for me it's one of my favourite talents in wow it's incredible. A proc charge that does decent damage and generates fury, it feels amazing to Fel Rush and instantly charge back with a load of damage and almost a full fury bar.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2016-08-20 at 07:35 AM.

Yeah, Felblade is a fun talent. It just needs its damage buffed and an AE/cleave component added so it can compete with Bloodlet. They don't need to do the exact same damage as Felblade also offers useful movement and Fury generation, but they shouldn't be so ridiculously far apart that anyone taking Felblade is "doing it wrong".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Yeah, Felblade is a fun talent. It just needs its damage buffed and an AE/cleave component added so it can compete with Bloodlet. They don't need to do the exact same damage as Felblade also offers useful movement and Fury generation, but they shouldn't be so ridiculously far apart that anyone taking Felblade is "doing it wrong".
    It doesn't need a single buff, it already provides a huge benefit with the charge system and the fact Demons Bite can reset the CD. Maybe you should play some other class

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Maybe you should play some other class
    Your posts seem to fit a pattern. Maybe you should try some introspection?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Your posts seem to fit a pattern. Maybe you should try some introspection?
    Well looking at your post history, all you do is bitch and moan about the Havoc play style, so yes maybe you should try something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    bitch and moan
    I guess you're not going to engage in a conversation. Oh well, not exactly surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol @ the dude saying Felblade dosent need a buff

maybe he enjoy bloodlet that much because of the dot, so maybe he should be the one to play another class, a class that apply more dots =)

Why is it so bad to VR and then Fel Rush back in?

The Momentum buff doesn't extend when you reapply it, so you waste 2-3s of it. If you don't take Momentum it's fine to do that.