Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I think we are playing two different Betas =).
    Youre right, because if youre not dominating in BG, youre not playing it right. Ive seen Bajeera do well in 3s so far too. I think for most of you, youre still trying to figure it out. Well, dont worry, Bajeera has shown its great for 3s and I know first hand how devastating Ret can be in BGs, I have faith you guys will figure it out too.

Deleted
    there can be no balance with 12 different classes. It is literally impossible. When do people finally get this. There are too many variables when it comes to World of Warcraft.

They could work a thousand years on this game 24 hours a day and there would still be imbalances.

The direction they are going with LEGION is good though. PvP stats template, no gear etc. A couple of months in LEGION will probably the best balanced expansion to date. Most people don't remember but balance in vanilla and BC was horrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    Yeah you're right arms doesn't have any self healing, BUT they do have a regen talent when out of combat. Its not great but its something. However Fury has decent self healing
    Arms talent is when not taken ANY damage for 6-7,sec. That means for pvp it is useless as dots prevent it from healing.

The only real about ret in "competitive pvp" at 110 is the fact that they can be CC'd like there is no tomorrow. Watched a bunch of 3v3 done by savix and i can safely say that the damage and healing of rets are okay, but any class that can remove buffs shafts them very hard. SoV should be a bit stronger in the terms of absorb, freedom should be undispellable/stealable, and blessing of sanctuary should be self-castable during a cc. If they change these things, we can at long last compete again for very high rates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    there can be no balance with 12 different classes. It is literally impossible. When do people finally get this. There are too many variables when it comes to World of Warcraft.

They could work a thousand years on this game 24 hours a day and there would still be imbalances.

The direction they are going with LEGION is good though. PvP stats template, no gear etc. A couple of months in LEGION will probably the best balanced expansion to date. Most people don't remember but balance in vanilla and BC was horrible.
    This, heck even in Wrath we had ArP that made some classes go crazy if they procced to nearly 100% and then just bladestormed a team as a warrior, rogues shadow dance/killing spree could mean insta death etc.

The beginning of an x-pac will always be unbalanced as the masses are just starting to play and not just some testers to balance the numbers and abilities.

Templates will help balance things as well as the fact that they can now tune most if not all abilities for pvp, instead of just a handful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    If you learn just one thing from this thread, it's that we'll always find a way to piss on your parade.

Deleted
    Never seen more broken pvp than current status of live prepatch. Is a month of this garbage supposed to attract people back to this game? I quit WoW for Black Desert Online back in march but since that game is going p2w I've been trying WoW legion changes doing battlegrounds all day yesterday and it was a complete dissapointment. Most specs feel like you're hitting people with a wet noodle, healers are completely overpowered like always, some classes are fucking gods (looking at you demo warlocks) that can tank all your damage while their pet kills you by himself and even outdamages you. Every class has a 3 button rotation and 1 or 2 cc abilities, had to delete all of my macros because none of those skills they were for exist anymore, half my action bars are empty. You can't even outplay people because every class plays exactly the same and there's almost nothing you can do wrong or right so every player is the same and the only thing that matters is the class and spec you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Great job, Blizzard: there are no OP and UP classes/specs in this game any more!
    Sarcasm on or off ... ?
    Like you, PvP do not matter in WoW.

You cannot balanced a multi-class, multi-spec MMO. Ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear898 View Post
    Every class has a 3 button rotation and 1 or 2 cc abilities.
    Stop talking out of your ass. There's not a single class with a 3 button rotation. Also, 1-2 CC abilities (more with honour talents) is more than enough, and for most classes is no different to before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Youre right, because if youre not dominating in BG, youre not playing it right. Ive seen Bajeera do well in 3s so far too. I think for most of you, youre still trying to figure it out. Well, dont worry, Bajeera has shown its great for 3s and I know first hand how devastating Ret can be in BGs, I have faith you guys will figure it out too.
    Bajheera is not that great at Ret XD.... best Ret who is streaming atm Beta Arena/duels is Savix. Bahjeera is still using wrong Ret talents XD i wouldnt judge Bajheera's Ret videos much other than casual game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I guess I can take delight in knowing that I may have died to a melee, but they're going down too... just give it a sec
    As you don't release, and they are targetting you... then die, you both release. You quietly smile. He is like, fuck you... I got you... I did... I got you... first and... stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno.. it's 12 years in a dynamic gaming environment so let's not get crazy. They could be better at it sure..

- - - Updated - - -

Never seen more broken pvp than current status of live prepatch. Is a month of this garbage supposed to attract people back to this game? I quit WoW for Black Desert Online back in march but since that game is going p2w I've been trying WoW legion changes doing battlegrounds all day yesterday and it was a complete dissapointment. Most specs feel like you're hitting people with a wet noodle, healers are completely overpowered like always, some classes are fucking gods (looking at you demo warlocks) that can tank all your damage while their pet kills you by himself and even outdamages you. Every class has a 3 button rotation and 1 or 2 cc abilities, had to delete all of my macros because none of those skills they were for exist anymore, half my action bars are empty. You can't even outplay people because every class plays exactly the same and there's almost nothing you can do wrong or right so every player is the same and the only thing that matters is the class and spec you play.
    mmm.. well it's prepatch and the game is balanced around 110. Maybe focus on beta issues?

Bajheera is not that great at Ret XD.... best Ret who is streaming atm Beta Arena/duels is Savix. Bahjeera is still using wrong Ret talents XD i wouldnt judge Bajheera's Ret videos much other than casual game play.
    Its just an example. How competitive can you really be in beta anyways? The point being is that Ret isnt half as broken as people make it out to be and very competitive right now in BGs.

- - - Updated - - -

Never seen more broken pvp than current status of live prepatch.
    Are you on drugs? Its a prepatch for one, for two there have been some baaad ones in the past too. Live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Its just an example. How competitive can you really be in beta anyways? The point being is that Ret isnt half as broken as people make it out to be and very competitive right now in BGs.
    Yeh i know what you mean =) about competitive @ beta, ppl are just yolo rushing each other to the death =), while trying out different things/strats.

I purely judge from the toolkit Ret has, mobility, dmg and utility in pvp + my own PoV based on xp, not saying i am right i may as well be mistaken. But personally they do not look that great =( unfortunately. Yeh in regular BGs as well as casual PvP Rets are doing pretty decent, but it was always our strength: casual pvp. However, i still can not picture Ret being vaible at 2.2k+ RBGs and being a tier 1 comp in Arena. Blizzard wanted make us a hard hitting, 0 mobility Melee class, but in reality even though our dmg is decent, it is far from being superior like UH, Wars, DH, Ferals they have higher dmg than us, better mobility too. That is why i am saying that to me, Ret is not that great from Rated PvP standing, but once again i am strictly speaking from my PoV from the information i witnessed on beta.

However, i still can not picture Ret being vaible at 2.2k+ RBGs
    We're probably the best flag spinner in the game atm..