Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is news not directly related to the campaign, so it doesn't need to be in the megathread. And don't worry Clinton hanger ons, this won't even faze her campaign.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It's the first word of your headline. Bullshit like this is the exact reason why we need the megathread. Stop littering our forums.
    It's to help identify who he is because his name is not known, I am sorry if something that is the truth offends you, I am sure you would be just as appalled if it was a Trump researcher found dead.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It's the first word of your headline. Bullshit like this is the exact reason why we need the megathread. Stop littering our forums.
    Take a deep breath and chill. It's a fucking Internet thread.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the point of this thread? Some rando killed himself?
    Black Lives Matter

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you trying to imply here, that they killed them?? or that they pushed them to commits suicide?? both hypothesis cannot be proven by just looking at the raw numbers, your crap makes no sense, also the Clintons have probably worked with thousand of people, 46 died from accident or suicide, OMG GOT THEM..

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    And here is the full list...

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

I particularly liked >>> "Boorda supposedly went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest twice, using two guns, rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon."
    lol that site is pure BS...

"Died in a motorcycle accident in July 1988 while being chased by a car. Ruled a traffic accident." LOL

"Suffered an unknown infection just before he was to testify. Death attributed to "apparent" food poisoning." Double LOL... yeah they clearly gave that man an infection... that's exactly how shit works....

"Died in a one-car accident with no known witnesses." like SERIOUSLY....

I thought conspiracy crap was not alowed on this forum...
    Also there is a fucking megathread... cause this is clearly about clinton...

10+ Year Old Account
    AFP investigative reporter, prominent Clinton researcher, and prolific author Victor Thorn was found dead, the apparent victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
    The discussion is concluded, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And people said the last couple of seasons were being unrealistic.
    A southern democrat for president? UNHEARD OF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's to help identify who he is because his name is not known, I am sorry if something that is the truth offends you, I am sure you would be just as appalled if it was a Trump researcher found dead.
    Someone whose name none of us knew passed away. He happened to know someone whom most of us recognize by name. So it goes.

...one hell of a eulogy, no?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The discussion is concluded, I think.
    No it's not... She mind controled him to commit suicide with her reptilian brain... Got it... Muahahhahahahhaha /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here, and the OP quickly moved into that territory