15+ Year Old Account

George Zimmerman allegedly punched in the face for Bragging about killing TM

Gun-rights hero and medal recipient for the self-proclaimed Armed Amateur Neighborhood watch George Zimmerman called 911 after an alleged assault on his person that is contradicted by three different account as to what happened that night. Details in the link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...804-story.html

It's a wonder such a level-headed, rational, responsible gun owner would be followed by such violent activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Gun-rights hero and medal recipient for the self-proclaimed Armed Amateur Neighborhood watch George Zimmerman called 911 after an alleged assault on his person that is contradicted by three different account as to what happened that night. Details in the link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...804-story.html

It's a wonder such a level-headed, rational, responsible gun owner would be followed by such violent activity.
    So your anti-gun rationale has been totally proved wrong in many other threads. is this your way of getting the last word or starting it up again just to be smacked down for the umpteenth time?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    So your anti-gun rationale has been totally proved wrong in many other threads. is this your way of getting the last word or starting it up again just to be smacked down for the umpteenth time?
    It's a new news story, try to keep up.

GZ totally needs to be a WWE character.

I'm sure the person that punched him, probably felt threatened by Zimmerman, knowing he's the type to shoot and kill someone.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

It's a new news story, try to keep up.
    You bait people in any thread relating to a gun. He is not a gun rights hero. Even by the standards of many gun owners. You are simply trying to elicit a response due to one category. Try to keep up.

You bait people in any thread relating to a gun. He is not a gun rights hero. Even by the standards of many gun owners. You are simply trying to elicit a response due to one category. Try to keep up.
    ^ Hes right you know ^

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to hear what the standards gun owners hold that makes one a "hero". OT, it must be just some sort of darn coincidence that his own account of what happened are always contradicted by other accounts? Must be a string of bad luck, right?

Surprised Zimmerman didn't shoot him in self defense.

That was what was initially reported but the story has been updated to say he was not bragging about killing TM, he was simply retelling how the incident occurre after being asked.

I would like to hear what the standards gun owners hold that makes one a "hero". OT, it must be just some sort of darn coincidence that his own account of what happened are always contradicted by other accounts? Must be a string of bad luck, right?
    What does anything you post have to do what he said. You basically went off on two different tangents in this post.

Hardly in the mood to debate your ignorance today. Maybe tomorrow after a couple more cups of coffee. If you are really that un-educated about this stuff you can go read old posts, it's been shown to you in many previous threads. You ignore it, that's on you. You could just start another thread about it walking around fingers in ears screaming about guns again. Oh wait.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by itzdish30 View Post
    That was what was initially reported but the story has been updated to say he was not bragging about killing TM, he was simply retelling how the incident occurre after being asked.
    His own friend's account corroborates with his account, probably under duress from his buddy GZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    What does anything you post have to do what he said. You basically went off on two different tangents in this post.
    Who's he in this sentence? Masterofnone is the one that went off topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Hardly in the mood to debate your ignorance today. Maybe tomorrow after a couple more cups of coffee. If you are really that un-educated about this stuff you can go read old posts, it's been shown to you in many previous threads. You ignore it, that's on you. You could just start another thread about it walking around fingers in ears screaming about guns again. Oh wait.....
    Trigger warning!

lol... I like your posts.

His own friend's account corroborates with his account, probably under duress from his buddy GZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's he in this sentence? Masterofnone is the one that went off topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger warning!
    Not remotely upset. It is cumbersome to filter through trolls, however, to see if the topic is actually situated for valid discussion, or just a continuation of a different thread with a uglier hat on it.

Not remotely upset. It is cumbersome to filter through trolls, however, to see if the topic is actually situated for valid discussion, or just a continuation of a different thread with a uglier hat on it.
    Its safe to say a discussion involving guns, in any capacity, is not going to be a "discussion" by any stretch of the imagination with Daelak. Of course you already know that.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Its safe to say a discussion involving guns, in any capacity, is not going to be a "discussion" by any stretch of the imagination with Daelak. Of course you already know that.
    Agreed. Just not sure why he continues on with mountains of input from both sides in lord knows how many other previous threads.

Stupid people get punched all the time. GZ is a scumbag, no doubt about it. Of course, it's idiotic to try and gather this up into an anti-gun narrative. The OP is trying to push an agenda and is grasping at straws. Eventually, he's going to figure it out. Either that, or someone will make him the target of my first sentence.

this is getting way too much publicity ... I mean why SHOULDN'T he feel good about getting rid of scum like Trayvon Martin ??? ... he did the world a favor, and he has to live with the fact that he took someone's life (albeit deservingly so) for the rest of his ...

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no doubt in my mind that you're not really interested in discussing the event itself. You're clearly just baiting the forum with a gun control thread despite knowing there is a megathread.

Closing.