From Too Much Healing ...

WoD the complaint was too much healing and too much CC .. Now comes legion and it seems to me they changed one type of mitigation for another .. Now we got too much mitigation in the form of mobility or straight up tankiness (is that a real word?)

While some/many didn't like how much healing DPS could do I wounder what people will think of Legion's substitute with too much mitigation?

So as quick examples -this is not meant to be a comprehensive list- DK can range snare and kite .. Monk have portal and many rolls .. Shaman have a base line +30% movement speed increase and can not drop below 100% .. Mages have never ending Blink and so on ..

The reason I bring this up is inlight of how people are focusing on Warlocks so much and completely ignoring assa it seems some actually will hate the 'tankness' feel of Legion more than the self heal play of WoD?

thoughts?

Legion PVP is too fast at level 110.

There is nothing tanky about it as all you do is just mongloid into a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Legion PVP is too fast at level 110.

There is nothing tanky about it as all you do is just mongloid into a target.
    So builds that need time to kill are what useless? (think ele)

There's not much tankyness in Legion, specially with the amount of stuns in the game that seem to last 4-6 sec. Hell most interupts are suppose to last 5 sec but in reality they seem bugged or at least the interupt doesnt register at all (I know they aren't fake casting cause it literally happens all the time).

You can easily melt someone in a stunlock in Legion, they took out a lot of DCDs and it's gonna show how bad a lot of classes needed those DCD's.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Casters lost most of their escape tools besides mages and shamans who actualy gained.
    So most is stripped leaving melee with almost the same or mpre gapclosers and cc. This is one of the main reasons its so unfun as a caster in pvp.

With the exception of retri.. they are suffering to et close to some one, same with dks but they never had much mobility in the firt place.

Legion pvp just seems like a big mess.