Thread: Heroic SoO

7+ Year Old Account

Heroic SoO

Can Monks solo this yet? Literally the only set that looks good to me was the Heroic SoO set (I'm a MW so it fits)... Yes I could PuG but I don't want to wait on others. Other than that set... the Mistdancer set from the salvage yard but I have that one already. Just trying to find a new look... since the T19 set is friggin hideous and bleh.

they will be able to solo a good portion of it once you hit 110, I can't recommend trying to do most of it solo yet though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok thanks... I guess I meant Mythic since back then it was heroic... anyhow its the red and black set not the white one. Ill just get my pally brother to come along with me I guess

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont think galakras will be doable solo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    i dont think galakras will be doable solo
    HAD to pop my bubble huh? I forgot about that damn dragon... thing is still a pain in my ass lol

Quote Originally Posted by CParker1987 View Post
    HAD to pop my bubble huh? I forgot about that damn dragon... thing is still a pain in my ass lol
    They'll probably fix it at some point during Legion, they've said previously that they want old content to be doable solo, and they've changed fights like Thorim to work solo.

7+ Year Old Account
    also there is a bug at immerseus when i did them 10man solo the heal adds are buged i healed them to full in i cast but it didnt count dont know if it is fixed already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    also there is a bug at immerseus when i did them 10man solo the heal adds are buged i healed them to full in i cast but it didnt count dont know if it is fixed already
    It is for the most part. There were some that didn't change colour and got faster after topping them. But most did (tested yesterday, and last Sunday).

@ OT: It may be possible, but will take a lot of time. I did it in the past few weeks with a friend (shadow / WW) in normal, and some bosses were quite hard even there. So mythic may be really hard right now because of the numbers. There are a few bosses where I can see soloing as a problem because of their mechanics:
    - Norushen, it's be possible he resets when you go down alone (not tested) and nobody's up there. When you're constantly in the room with the boss, you won't do that much damage to him because of the corruption-mechanic.
    - Sha: With two people, he never gets to the point when he casts his prisons. With only one, he may do that (again, not tested myself). If he does it on you, and there's nobody around to save you from it, you're fucked.
    - Galakras: Needs 2 people in the towers.
    - Juggernaut: The dot does a good amount of damage with a few stacks. The longer the fight, the harder.
    - Spoils: He did reset when one part was empty. Don't know if it's still that way, but if it is, you'd need a second person, one for each side.
    - Blackfuse: If you're not fast enough, he will get his shield an take almost no damage. If you go to the assembly line alone to kill one of the mobs there, it's possible he resets or ports you back.
    - Klaxxi: They do a shitload amount of damage. It's the only boss I'm there as a healer due to that. A lot of it comes due to the debuffs they make (one Klaxxi increases the damage of another one on the target).
    - Garrosh: He does mind control. We wiped a few times in 10normal because he controlled us both and resetted. It required a bit of timing of the ring / our CDs to push the phase changes that way he never used that ability. I think, in mythic it's almost impossible to do that, especially alone.f

So all in all: I haven't tested it as a MW alone. But thinking about their damage, hp and their mechanics, which gave us some trouble even with 2 people on normal, it should be very hard alone in mythic, with some bosses even impossible.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-08-07 at 03:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    norushen - just let your ox statue on top and you can go down
    blackfuse - just let your ox statue next to him when you go on the belt

this are just solo strats that shoud work
    also garosh shoud not mind controll you when you are a tank class and are alone at the same time
    spoils also works good alone just do a site than the other one

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Probably could get close to soloing if not being able too by 110... few bosses now are hard just simply due to mechanics of fight, by 110 should have enough DPS

Bit of a late reply, but I invite you to refer to this list if you want to check for details. Or this channel.

Obviously, those all take hours if not days. Doing SoO at 110 super easily is probably more fun.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.