Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Are you saying the Israelis will act like douche bags or that athletes from rival nations will use the excuse of representing Israel to be douche bags to Israeli athletes?
    The second. I would say that such opportunities don't come every day after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    Thank god for the internet and anonymity right?
    Historically speaking he is right though, PLO was using Lebanese soil to conduct attacks on Israel.

Also I think what they did was pretty small compared to the shit flinging that has been going on in Lebanon for decades, including your civil war that left your economy in ruins.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    As America declines just watch Israel go down the tubes. It's only a matter of time. That's why they've upped the bleed of American aid whilst they still can. Aid America can no longer afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    You hosted the PLO and allowed them to do their thing, what came before is fucking irrelevant, you made the poor choice and paid the price, deal with it.
    The patrol was on the Israeli side of the border and not in your territory, so be kind and DO NOT LIE.

Your boys violating and not playing by the rules set in 2006? we will do so as well, deal with it.
    You're getting funnier now.
    Yeah we 'hosted' them because they're refugees fleeing conflict, what else do you want Lebanon to do? Shoot these poor people from both sides? You're doing the killing and we did the hosting and now you blame us for it, hypocrites.
    As long as your religion and Zionist ideology meets its goals, right?

I'll give you the border claim, you're right it was on Israeli territory, but that's like 1 to 1000. Remember, you have an air force, we don't. You throw a bomb every once in a while and go like 'oops'. So yeah, it was well deserved.

Instead of talking about tolerance on this topic, you decide to choose that way, alright man. You're on Mmo-champion with a tank as a profile picture.
    We have idiots like you here in Lebanon, and you both deserve each other really.

You seem very eager to lose another war against Hezbollah too.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Meanwhile even America loses patience with zionist greed. https://www.rt.com/news/355482-israe...nk-demolition/

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Historically speaking he is right though, PLO was using Lebanese soil to conduct attacks on Israel.

Also I think what they did was pretty small compared to the shit flinging that has been going on in Lebanon for decades, including your civil war that left your economy in ruins.
    What do you expect the PLO to do? They even turned on us Lebanese later and we shut them up. Now you can't own a house as a Palestinian in Lebanon. I mean really these people have suffered enough, and it all started with -Insert the obvious country here-.

You clearly don't know the involvement of the Israelis with the Christian Phalanges during the civil war.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we 'hosted' them because they're refugees fleeing conflict, what else do you want Lebanon to do? Shoot these poor people from both sides? You're doing the killing and we did the hosting and now you blame us for it, hypocrites.

I'll give you the border claim, you're right it was on Israeli territory, but that's like 1 to 1000. Remember, you have an air force, we don't. You throw a bomb every once in a while and go like 'oops'. So yeah, it was well deserved.

Instead of talking about tolerance on this topic, you decide to choose that way, alright man. You're on Mmo-champion with a tank as a profile picture.
    We have idiots like you here in Lebanon, and you both deserve each other really.

Lol Israel never lost a war to hezbollah

Allowing terrorist groups refuge in your country and letting them stage attacks against a foreign country from your soil makes you just as complicit

The day Israel loses it's patience is gonna be a really bad fucking day for it's neighbors. Hezbollah is a bunch of low grade dumbass's who happen to have access to firearms and a bit of cash thanks to Iran. If Israel farted in their direction, it would be their doom.

Deleted
    Did anyone actually expect Sportsmanship behaviour from anyone from the ME?

Lebanon hosted a militaristic organization that was formed in the 60's to wage armed conflict versus Israel, refugees lol.
    They were staging attacks and raids on Israel from Lebanon since 1968, and you cry about being mistreated by evil Israel, gosh.
    Nothing was done by the Lebanese government to deal with it so you're equally to blame for their attacks.

So you admit you lied about it being on your side of the border, good.
    And you also justified the Hezbollah attack that began the war, despite the fact that aside from minor incidents the border was fairly quiet for many years.
    And you're talking about tolerance...my my.

It's just an avatar of a lovely Centurion tank, a piece of history, but yeah lets make assumptions.

And no, we don't really want war, Lebanon already has more than enough enemies thanks to Hezbollah and it will come around the corner and bite you in the ass sooner or later, no need to get involved with you in any shape or form.

Olympic Games have been billed as an opportunity to put politics aside
    This line cracked me up, Olympic games is all politics which is why it is being hosted in a hellhole this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Lol Israel never lost a war to hezbollah

Allowing terrorist groups refuge in your country and letting them stage attacks against a foreign country from your soil makes you just as complicit

The day Israel loses it's patience is gonna be a really bad fucking day for it's neighbors. Hezbollah is a bunch of low grade dumbass's who happen to have access to firearms and a bit of cash thanks to Iran. If Israel farted in their direction, it would be their doom.
    Yeah k man. That's not what your politicians said after the 2006 war. But k dude, you're so strong I'm scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Lebanon hosted a militaristic organization that was formed in the 60's to wage armed conflict versus Israel, refugees lol.
    They were staging attacks and raids on Israel from Lebanon since 1968, and you cry about being mistreated by evil Israel, gosh.
    Nothing was done by the Lebanese government to deal with it so you're equally to blame for their attacks.

So you admit you lied about it being on your side of the border, good.
    And you also justified the Hezbollah attack that began the war, despite the fact that aside from minor incidents the border was fairly quiet for many years.
    And you're talking about tolerance...my my.

It's just an avatar of a lovely Centurion tank, a piece of history, but yeah lets make assumptions.

And no, we don't really want war, Lebanon already has more than enough enemies thanks to Hezbollah and it will come around the corner and bite you in the ass sooner or later, no need to get involved with you in any shape or form.
    -Yes refugees, google the definition. If you have some people who won't bend the knee and lose their land because of your stupid religious pretexts I can't blame them for fighting back.

-Later they were the reason we had a civil war too. Lebanon doesn't forget what Israel did and what the PLO did. So don't worry.

-I didn't lie, I was wrong and corrected it because I'm man enough to say so but yeah you like it when you get to blame others it makes you feel good and 'superior', I get it you have issues.

-Yeah I'm talking about tolerance, go watch the racist movies about your country. You have your own racist fanatics as well, we know. Without them you wouldn't have a state.

-Your tank is still stupid and says a lot about you. Just like my Totoro avatar says that I like Miyazaki's movie for instance.

-Yeah, at least Hezbollah are fighting ISIS and keeping them out of our borders (which is the only reason I support them, I support them because they defend Lebanon against you and them, internally I don't agree with their ideals that much if that comforts you). You and the gulf support ISIS indirectly too so good job on that.

But in the end I get it, it's not your fault at all, everything that happened in the Middle-East these past 100 years is only because of all the other countries that don't like you. I can't believe how blind I was all these years. I couldn't see the 'truth'.
    Lol, get lost.

Yeah k man. That's not what your politicians said after the 2006 war. But k dude, you're so strong I'm scared.

- - - Updated - - -

-Yes refugees, google the definition. If you have some people who won't bend the knee and lose their land because of your stupid religious pretexts I can't blame them for fighting back.

-Later they were the reason we had a civil war too. Lebanon doesn't forget what Israel did and what the PLO did. So don't worry.

-I didn't lie, I was wrong and corrected it because I'm man enough to say so but yeah you like it when you get to blame others it makes you feel good and 'superior', I get it you have issues.

-Yeah I'm talking about tolerance, go watch the racist movies about your country. You have your own racist fanatics as well, we know. Without them you wouldn't have a state.

-Your tank is still stupid and says a lot about you. Just like my Totoro avatar says that I like Miyazaki's movie for instance.

-Yeah, at least Hezbollah are fighting ISIS and keeping them out of our borders (which is the only reason I support them, I support them because they defend Lebanon against you and them, internally I don't agree with their ideals that much if that comforts you). You and the gulf support ISIS indirectly too so good job on that.

But in the end I get it, it's not your fault at all, everything that happened in the Middle-East these past 100 years is only because of all the other countries that don't like you. I can't believe how blind I was all these years. I couldn't see the 'truth'.
    Lol, get lost.
    You were caught with your pants down "corrected it", not only lied but insulted as well.
    Racist movies, huh what are you on about?
    What exactly is stupid about having a tank in the avatar? perhaps i like the subject and maybe i build models of them, you know a thing called hobby?

ISIS wasn't the reason they got themselves into the Syrian mud, they simply have no choice but to fight them as well now, how does Israel supports ISIS indirectly, elaborate please.

Israel is not innocent, but you came here crying about how mistreated you are and you were invaded "just because", you were pointed out that both of the invasions where the consequences of actions committed by groups that acted from Lebanese territory, it's documented history so your statement about blindness is not far fetched.

Nice finish, oh well in the spirit of your Olympics team.

You were caught with your pants down "corrected it", not only lied but insulted as well.
    Racist movies, huh what are you on about?
    What exactly is stupid about having a tank in the avatar? perhaps i like the subject and maybe i build models of them, you know a thing called hobby?

ISIS wasn't the reason they got themselves into the Syrian mud, they simply have no choice but to fight them as well now, how does Israel supports ISIS indirectly, elaborate please.

Israel is not innocent, but you came here crying about how mistreated you are and you were invaded "just because", you were pointed out that both of the invasions where the consequences of actions committed by groups that acted from Lebanese territory, it's documented history so your statement about blindness is not far fetched.

Nice finish, oh well in the spirit of your Olympics team.
    Oh gosh why don't you milk it already. You really annoy me you know and I don't even hear you talking you're just typing.
    Thankfully I won't be meeting you in real life, ever.

I didn't cry about it. All I said was here are some facts, X Y Z on why both our countries can't be seen mingling even at an event like the Olympics but you come in on your high horse acting like a know-it-all because you got triggered when you read the words: 'I'm Lebanese' and your inner keyboard merkava kicked in.

You said it yourself, you violate international law countless times then you claim I said 'just because'. You did invade us several times before. Know your own history.

"Israel is not innocent" - Mavett, 2016. Well then there you have it. Admit your wrongdoings for once in your life and put them in front of you, then you'll realize what a horrible state you are (Your idea of Israel is as horrifying as ISIS's idea of a caliphate to people in the region it's the same thing, you should acknowledge that) especially when it comes to foreign policy and war.

Honestly, you guys think you're so different from Arabs, but you're just like them, in terms of religion, culture and many things like the way you argue etc... It's a shame you don't have peace between each other really. I wouldn't fit in as a Christian obviously but you two would be great neighbors and that's too bad because you think you're special and they hate it when someone thinks they're some special snowflake that is entitled to something like LAND.

I'm done talking to you, don't expect me to answer any more of your posts because this is pointless and it's going nowhere.
    Good luck in the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    So they are trying to get money from it.... or is a reprimand something else?

Also have Jews decided if they are a race or a religion yet?
    Judaism is a religion, a religion with many ethnic groups closely tied to it.

There are Ethiopian Jews, Chinese Jews, Indian Jews, Persian Jews, etc.

Barbaric by the Lebanese

15+ Year Old Account
    You just don't understand. You can't simply do that. I understand and I wish that was the case but sadly, it's not.
    So I should treat all Lebanese like I would Hezbollah?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    So I should treat all Lebanese like I would Hezbollah?
    Irrelevant. Nothing to do with what I said. -1

1- I'm a Semite.
    Not accusing you of racism or anything, and for someone so close to that conflict you seem pretty level headed and very human about it. I think what people miss in all the confusion is that these kind of conflicts (unfortunately) are very human. There is Jewish ancestry in my family but 4 generations have gone on in my family without that knowledge of that or upbringing in Jewish culture, same can probably said for many who call them self Jews today, truth be told.

But ya, for the sake of accuracy and avoiding any pointless arguments and needless conflict, remember that the term anti-semitism, as it is known to most of the world, does not in fact refer to all semitic groups, which are called such because those ethnic groups speak languages that belong to a family of language related to ancient Hebrew. For all intents and purposes, the term anti-semitism specifically means hostility, prejudice or discrimination against Jews as a racial, ethnic or religious group, in fact the term has only been in wide use since the late 1800's and was popularized in Germany as a scientific sounding term referring to hatred of Jews.

That said, in my late twenties and into my early thirties now it's been fascinating to learn about my family history and where I come from, and while it's very interesting reconnecting those dots, and in some cases even finding some unique opportunities that are available to me because of who I'm related to (note: none of that in my case has nothing to do about being Jewish, which is all well in the past and forgotten, though I can relate to them in that regard in more ways than one in that respect) but what I came to learn is that the importance of learning about those things, knowing your history, where you come from and so on is not to remain stuck in that mindset but rather to figure out how to move forward.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2016-08-11 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    That's incredible clever coming from the organization:you got over 160 countries and you choose to mix these ones.

I would suggest other wonderful pairings im sure wont create any incident:

2.South Korea - North Korea (it is competing?)
    Well, there were those north korean and south korean gymnast girls snapping pics together, so they seem to get along reasonably well (might have been a publicity stunt for all I know). Still, they're basically of the same common stock, just divided by two political systems at odds with each other, so I'm not that surprised that athletes would get along just fine, at least when their "bosses" are not around.

Not even gonna get involved in the mess that is jewish-muslim relations...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Not accusing you of racism or anything, and for someone so close to that conflict you seem pretty level headed and very human about it. I think what people miss in all the confusion is that these kind of conflicts (unfortunately) are very human. There is Jewish ancestry in my family but 4 generations have gone on in my family without that knowledge of that or upbringing in Jewish culture, same can probably said for many who call them self Jews today, truth be told.

But ya, for the sake of accuracy and avoiding any pointless arguments and needless conflict, remember that the term anti-semitism, as it is known to most of the world, does not in fact refer to all semitic groups, which are called such because those ethnic groups speak languages that belong to a family of language related to ancient Hebrew. For all intents and purposes, the term anti-semitism specifically means hostility, prejudice or discrimination against Jews as a racial, ethnic or religious group, in fact the term has only been in wide use since the late 1800's and was popularized in Germany as a scientific sounding term referring to hatred of Jews.

That said, in my late twenties and into my early thirties now it's been fascinating to learn about my family history and where I come from, and while it's very interesting reconnecting those dots, and in some cases even finding some unique opportunities that are available to me because of who I'm related to (note: none of that in my case has nothing to do about being Jewish, which is all well in the past and forgotten, though I can relate to them in that regard in more ways than one in that respect) but what I came to learn is that the importance of learning about those things, knowing your history, where you come from and so on is not to remain stuck in that mindset but rather to figure out how to move forward.
    I agree with everything you said and give you tremendous respect for tracking down your roots and finding out where you came from originally. I have done the same and it was wonderful, my family and I traced our roots to the 900's, it was really something.

I understand the suffering that the Jewish people have gone through throughout history and agree with you regarding the word Semite. That's why I think they should change it since the actual definition of Semite doesn't mean that.