Worth grinding out marks for Season 3 gear to lvl in legion?

Just came back from a long break and my toon is pretty undergeared. Is is worth grinding out the season 3 pvp gear to level in legion?

I would say yes, but i am a PvPer...i don;t raid. If you have access to a raiding guild then i would suggest you go Raid since in PvP it is all about ilvl now, and currently highest ilvl gear comes from PvE

Either way, go gear out ur char to make ur leveling faster, i mean what else you have to do in WoW for next 20 days ?

You will replace 710 gear very fast in legion. Around 103ish I think. If your gear is pretty bad, and you find enjoyment in pvp / buying the 710 gear, go for it. Edit: Do kazzak too. His base gear is 720-750 titanforged now.

Just do invasions and get full 700 gear. You'll be full geared in like 6-8 invasions depending on rng from boxes. Much faster then grinding marks for the 710 pvp gear. The extra 10 lvls won't even matter since it'll be replaced early on during questing.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Just do invasions and get full 700 gear. You'll be full geared in like 6-8 invasions depending on rng from boxes. Much faster then grinding marks for the 710 pvp gear. The extra 10 lvls won't even matter since it'll be replaced early on during questing.
    This is how I feel about it. Depending on how lucky you are in PvP with wins, you might get to 710 quicker than 700 since you can only do two every four hours with rng. If you're not in a hurry then it'll only get better for invasion events since there will be more over the next couple of weeks but if you want it now it could still likely go either way.

I wouldn't worry about doing either for weapons since you'll get your artifact almost right out of the gate so that would cut down on your PvP grinding.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

If you enjoy PvP getting the 3x wins is really easy and fun

Deleted
    I tried to buy season 3 gears on my DH but the vendors inside Ashran not selling anything, not sure they are not selling to DH or to all classes. Can anyone confirm if DH can buy season 3 pvp gear?

Checked on my DK just now General Aevd and Warlord Noktyn are not selling season 3 gear anymore. So did blizzard remove season 3 gear from game or is there a different source for obtaining them?
    Last edited by mmoc2ee9170beb; 2016-08-14 at 03:16 PM.