Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xhisors View Post
    What defensive do you think mages should have if you remove ice block? Do you think they are good without a major defensive CD such as Ice block?
    You have insane kite potential, not to mention loads off CC, Ice barrier is a very potent absorb too.

If ice block should stay, some of the kite potential that mage has, needs to be sacrificed, playing melee against a mage is about as fun as stepping on a rusty nail

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    You have insane kite potential, not to mention loads off CC, Ice barrier is a very potent absorb too.

If ice block should stay, some of the kite potential that mage has, needs to be sacrificed, playing melee against a mage is about as fun as stepping on a rusty nail
    I mean, we can go into the debate that melee shouldn't have a 100% uptime and the damage they can do vs mages who have to spend global after global kiting. But, mage mobility really isn't an issue in 3s.

If you want to talk about mobility - look at mw monks lol

10+ Year Old Account

Lay on Hands w/ ret if forbearance isn't going to come back with at least a 2m duration

so many garbage ass rets would quit if they didnt have it. it's pretty much the ultimate "i'm a pussy that can't play a game without 3 lives" abillity. Especially when you can follow it up with DS.

It wouldn't bother me if they had one or the other, but they have both and there really isn't an existing punishment for making them use them.

Kidney Shot

Did Rogues really need a 3rd stun? Like, seriously? And they got a ranged slow that does damage and generates combo points. The fuck is that garbage? If Rogues need that many stuns, the way people been using them, then they also need a harder DR than anyone else

I'm not really concerned with too much other than that tho

like yeah its annoying getting blueballed by an ice block but its a good thing that you can make someone pop it especially if you can make them pop it fast. it's pretty easy as a warrior. as far as i can tell, mages dont have stun anymore so you can trinket their obscenely long ass roots. its a pain to kill a good frost mage but what's important is that you can keep pressure on them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xhisors View Post
    I mean, we can go into the debate that melee shouldn't have a 100% uptime and the damage they can do vs mages who have to spend global after global kiting. But, mage mobility really isn't an issue in 3s.

If you want to talk about mobility - look at mw monks lol
    Not saying melee should have 100% uptime, what i'm saying is mage should not be able to kite as well as they do

Not an ability, but I don't see the point in leather melee having an additional passive 15% movement speed boost now that casters have to sit still to do anything.

Those passives need to be removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues need to be pruned
    HEROES NEVER DIE