Question UI and addons for Legion?

Hi..returning player from a long hiatus. Trying to get a handle on what general UI/addon setup people are using for Holy? Had used Vuhdo and a mishmash of addons (Shadowed Frames, Chatter, etc) before going on break. Weakauras is the big thing now a days?

WeakAuras, Pitbull, and VuhDo.

Those are pretty much the 3 essential addons I use in general. I do have a couple others like AzCastBar and Bartender, but those aren't strictly necessary, they just make the UI a little cleaner and more customizable.

I use Weak Auras, ElvUI, and Exorsus Raid Tools (Bigwigs is my bossmod of choice). That's really it for raiding. The only requirement I really need to ElvUI and Weak Auras, I use mainly mouse over macros so don't really need the capability vuhdo supplies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out EnemyGrid, really useful for multidotting.

Ah yes, I forgot about that, EnemyGrid is almost mandatory as shadow now a days. So much easier, you'll just have to play with the camera pointed to the sky slightly for bigger targets since the camera zoom isn't as far out as it use to be.

Speaking of Enemy Grid, is there a way to make it only show targets that actually have your debuffs on them? I can't seem to find a setting for that.

By default, it's showing every single enemy in your sight, which is a bit obnoxious as it gets cluttered with shitloads of mobs that you're not even in combat with.

Other than that, my god I've been dreaming of an addon like this for so long: an addon that shows simple unit frames for enemy targets allowing you to keep track of DoTs across multiple targets. Yeah, there was stuff like Forte that would show durations of DoTs you casted, but I've always wanted a unit frame setup, so I could click through targets and cast on each of them, and easily see the durations of DoTs on each one in specific.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-08-13 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Speaking of Enemy Grid, is there a way to make it only show targets that actually have your debuffs on them? I can't seem to find a setting for that.

By default, it's showing every single enemy in your sight, which is a bit obnoxious as it gets cluttered with shitloads of mobs that you're not even in combat with.

Other than that, my god I've been dreaming of an addon like this for so long: an addon that shows simple unit frames for enemy targets allowing you to keep track of DoTs across multiple targets. Yeah, there was stuff like Forte that would show durations of DoTs you casted, but I've always wanted a unit frame setup, so I could click through targets and cast on each of them, and easily see the durations of DoTs on each one in specific.
    Be sure to cut down the default range from 100 yards to something like 40 (your cast range).
    Other then that I havnt seen the ability to filter the frames like that.

As for the addon itself. It was impossible to make before 7.0 because of API restrictions. Changes to the way the game tracks nameplates have allowed it to exist now.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death