Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    The heck is wrong with you...
    It's true though.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    So 30,000 Muslims came together to say "not all"/"they're not Muslims". OK, well they are. Even if it doesn't make you feel good. Now, how about instead addressing the various ideas and issues within Islam and Islamic communities, which are often incompatible with Western ideals, and looking at why its adherents are so prone to violent radicalism at the moment. Nobody? I know, it's much harder than a platitude and a prayer circle.

Also, these people are Ahmadi Muslims. They are a relatively small sect, and they are hated by the other mainstream denominations. I doubt that what they do or say has much sway on other Muslims that aren't them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35928848
    Haha! So basically, those who are deemed non-muslims by other muslims are claiming that yet again other muslims are non-muslims? Who's the true muslim now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    It's true though.
    It's not Damajin.

Meh maybe they will just go back to killing each other for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Haha! So basically, those who are deemed non-muslims by other muslims are claiming that yet again other muslims are non-muslims? Who's the true muslim now?
    The one killing infidels as it says to do in the Quran.

10+ Year Old Account
    People ask muslims to condemn terrorists despite how pointless it is

and when they do

the same people say its pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    People ask muslims to condemn terrorists despite how pointless it is
    and when they do
    the same people say its pointless.
    Those people being...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Eventually, once we get rid of isis and they helpers in europe like Gahmuret, actively working towards their cause, we might be able to completely isolate ISIS and get rid of this cancer.
    Projection is strong here. Getting desperate?
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-08-15 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    I've been waiting for Muslims themselves taking action against Daesh and other Islamists. But 30 000 out of millions won't do much, but I guess it's a start.
    Muslims have been routinely denouncing ISIS since its inception.

Google "Muslims denouncing ISIS."

Do you have any proof that a majority of them support it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Meh maybe they will just go back to killing each other for a while.
    The majority of people killed by terrorists are Muslims, seeing as terrorists usually carry out terrorist activities in Muslim countries.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Muslims have been routinely denouncing ISIS since its inception.

Google "Muslims denouncing ISIS."

Do you have any proof that a majority of them support it?
    Who said that the majority support them?

You can bomb and kill ISIS all you want but the only way to beat them and other Islamists is if the Muslims themselves take action against them. Like they are doing in Iraq atm. It's a little late though.

There are still a lot of powerful and influential Muslims that are quiet regarding the issue.

Something like 48%-50% of the worlds Muslims support sharia law and Islamic terrorism in some form .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Souce: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...=facebook-post

I try not to repost clickbait here, and I usually give muslims a lot of shit but I'm glad to see reason starting to take a foothold and gain some media coverage. Good for you Muslims, good for you.

The article is mostly a puff piece but it's a tiny ray of light in an otherwise chaotic year...I'll take it.

Many Muslims have been doing this from the start......

Less than .1%

Call me when they get to at least 10%

- - - Updated - - -

Teach me more people about the religion I grew up with. it's so enlightening...
    Calm down guy, we dont wanna get beheaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Now, how about instead addressing the various ideas and issues within Islam and Islamic communities, which are often incompatible with Western ideals
    So are many Christian ideas, yet somehow 1.5 billion of them don't need to come together to denounce something for people to go "hey, wait a minute, maybe it's only the fucking lunatics who aren't really Christian at all." How many deaths is the Catholic Church responsible for with the attitudes it fosters against gays? How much suffering for their treatment of women? The most progressive Pope we have seen in centuries is leading the Church and still can't get beyond "maybe we should treat people better" without being denounced.

Honestly, the lengths to which people in this thread will go to continue to demonize Muslims is truly staggering. You know why this story was posted? Because of the bullshit narrative of "why don't we ever see [X GROUP] denounce violence!" that constantly emanates from the right. Whether it's Muslims or BLM or whatever it's hip to hate on this year. Time and again proof of the bullshit is provided, but people just stick their fingers in their ears and run away from it.

Thirty thousand people just stood up and did they thing that they "never" do. Even further evidence was provided of it happening again. And again. And again. But they don't count. Because reasons.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Deleted
    Does this mean they r also against their ultra-conservative muslim societies countries? Otherwise this means exactly ZERO.

Unnecessary but good nonetheless.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Many Muslims denounce ISIS, whilst theologically agreeing with the same policies ISIS undertakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It's like saying "look, there's that tiny part of the ocean that's calm and serene, forget about the BIG FUCKING STORM that will fuck you up"...

Funny how when some people kill and terrorize they are all of a sudden representative of 1.6 billion people and those 1.6 billion people should be judged for the action of those few.

Then when some people denounce said killing and terrorizing they are all of a sudden not representative of the same 1.6 billion people.

So generalization is a one-way street? As a person who isn't in to that sort of things that is good to know. I feel like I know you people a little better now.

Ok, I will teach you without the hypocracy and self delusion of a muslim believer in west, since I am ex muslim myself.
    a)First on Democracy: Islam is not competable with democracy. In Islam, the ruler or calif can make laws but those laws has to be based on Islamic governing rules The Sharia. If the Kalif or Ruler makes laws that contradict Shria, citizens are required to overthrow that ruler or Kalif. As a result, laws are not made from the Ruler, or the subjects but the Mullahs who interpret teh quaran, and make Sharia.

b)Gays: enough said. Gays can not exist in Islam. Throwing them out of buildings is the standard procedure.
    c)Equality: Non muslims who are people of the book are not equal to Muslims. There are different standards of behavior for muslims and non muslim. If a muslim kills another muslim, death penalty. If a muslim kills a non muslim, fine. A muslim cannot eat food prepared by non muslims. A muslim can not marry a non muslim, unless the non muslim converts. There are dictates on how a Muslim ruler can spend state funds on non muslim community. Non muslim children are properity of muslims, meaning they can be taken and used by the Muslim State anytime.

In conclusion, the Islam you believe you are following in the West is not the true islam. Its not islam of the majority of the people, since majority of the people living outside the West. In the West, we muslims had to adapt somewhat to not get immiediately slughutered by non muslims because of how we are required to treat them. But that does not mean, our values are not incompetable with the west. Should we gain majority or become in power, we change the rules. For example, in London the Muslim mayor, banning ads showing female skin even though before his election, the gov't body that regulates the ads gave green light to those kinds of adds. Offcourse, he is not claiming he is doing this for Islam, since he won't get any support for that. He is saying its hurts women. This is how muslims change the laws of the country to suit them. Inherent belief of Islam is WRONG. It is a relgion of EVIL. It might seem peaceful to YOU, because Muslims are not in POWER, give Muslim opportunity, true nature reveals itself.

So what's your stand on sharia law, apostates and atheists? Or Daesh?

Considering your comment on that taqiyya thing I guess you're sunni? Would be cool if we could get a shiite commentor on this as well.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"