Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    We could have gotten a game with Kaz as the main character. What has he been doing the 9 years between Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain? Missed fucking opportunity.
    I think this budget title is just a "metal gear solid, undead nightmare" release to test none snake games because they know people will flip their shit right now if they come anywhere near touching solid snake or big boss.

Well they finally showed some actual info at gamescom this year
    -Has a single player campaign with online co-op like peace walker
    -You create your base and design its layout along with farming crops and rearing animals
    -Crafting gear is back along with the new weapons like a bow
    -No lockboxes or motherbase coins mechanic
    -None zombie enemies confirmed
    -The 'defend a point from waves' missions are only one of several mission types
    -Africa confirmed as a setting not just Afghanistan.
    -vehicles including the d walkers confirmed
    -coming early 2018
    -demo hitting PSN and Steam soon

I'm still wary and waiting for a microtransaction shoe to drop but they need to sell people on post kojima metal gear so i imagine they are toning it back. personally it looks okay if only because i know how enjoyable that fox engine MGS gameplay is but talk about a wait and see situation. That trust aint gonna be easy to earn back,

So not interested in MGS anymore...F Konami. Its just a cash grab using a big name the gameplay was just one reason I loved MGS there are so many other things that make it a MGS game that wont be there.

Welp. They said that had an announcement today and everyone joked about it being made into a pubg clone but i guess its not just a digital download anymore?

Oh it's console trash only as well? /yawn