Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Assange's Lawer, *err, *jumps" infront of Train. He Dead.

You can't make this stuff up, I guess he was tired of living. Been a few of these Lately.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/ne...arent-suicide/

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-assange-dead/

I'm sure it's just coincidence...

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude could you just link a more credible source.

Maybe he was pushed!

He prolly realized who he was defending.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Thanks Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Thanks Obama?
    Maybe Vince Foster did it!

I mean, it did happen four months ago and nobody thought it was suspicious, so clearly it was the Clintons!
    http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/renown...tead_1_4507283

Maybe she'll get you next. Fingers crossed.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post

I'm sure it's just coincidence...
    What are you trying to say exactly?

Putting aside the fact that this happened way before the DNC leaks, do you conspiracy nutters ever stop to think why anyone would assassinate this guy? Like what possible benefit is there in killing a guy that's not all that important?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

He was most likely killed off but its always easier to believe things like this were just a suicide. Just as 3 former cia directors all 'committed suicide' or died under mysterious circimstances during the 80's/90's. People don't even think twice about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    He was most likely killed off but its always easier to believe things like this were just a suicide. Just as 3 former cia directors all 'committed suicide' or died under mysterious circimstances during the 80's/90's. People don't even think twice about it.
    Yes things like this happen but why would someone want to off Assange's attorney...one of his many attorneys, I'm sure...who has lots of other clients...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can't I find a single credible source on this? I wonder if THAT is just coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yes things like this happen but why would someone want to off Assange's attorney...one of his many attorneys, I'm sure...who has lots of other clients...
    There could be all sorts of reasons and it might have absolutely nothing to do with Assange and more to do with his involvement with Libya. These kinds of killings do happen quite often and are almost always chalked up as suicides. Look at all the JP Morgan execs who jumped off the roofs of buildings lately.

Deleted
    I heard you are looking for clients?

OT: This seems like a Deja-vu with the last Assange thread. Something something, Conspiracy, Something Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be very House of Cards-esque.
    Glad I'm not only one who knows this >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    I just love the alt right. They are very interesting people to observe from afar.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is not Assange's lawyer, that infers it is a current relationship, he represented him previously.

I expect quite a few people that had some vague relationship with Assange at some point have died, people do die. It would be more surprising if nobody Assange has met had ever died.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Why can't I find a single credible source on this? I wonder if THAT is just coincidence.
    This is his obituary from a legal magazine http://www.counselmagazine.co.uk/art...n-rwd-jones-qc

Article is months old, and he represented many others - some might be worse than Assange; and actually have a grudge willing to kill for.

Just from the article:
    Colonel Gaddafi’s son Saif
    Libyan spy chief Abdullah al-Senussi.
    Liberian warlord Charles Taylor
    Mustafa Badreddine - suspect in killing Lebanese prime minister

Some of them might have thought he did a bad job, or some of their victims that he did a too good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary used her witcher powers and pushed him infront of the train.