Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

DH unable to solo Spine of Deathwing?

Is it possible for a DH to solo spine of deathwing? The self healing is non existent.

Thanks.

Yes but do it as veng and just kill a few slimes to heal.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Is it possible for a DH to solo spine of deathwing? The self healing is non existent.

Thanks.
    Spec Vengeance

Otherwise just kill the blobs azap, should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post

Thanks.
    Should be. 25H spine is easily doable on Mage and Fury/Arms warrior that just have minor shields or minimal healing. DH in just the starting gear should probably have enough health to just complete the encounter before enough damage occurs. If you are still worried though I would recommend trying a Kaz kill for the Mark of Supreme Doom or just doing some random dungeons with the hopes of getting any single leech item. Any amount of leech will allow you to outheal the incoming damage on Spine 25H.

Yes, definitely possible, did it with mine. Vengeance spec as others already mentioned.

Vengeance is the goto solo spec as of right now. The self heals works well. If you insist on playing Havoc, try taking Demonic Appetite instead of either Prepared or Demon Blades as there's a small chance mini souls orbs will spawn from your fury dump (Chaos Strike) which in turn will heal you. It's not a very good healing mechanic, but it's better than nothing.

But go Vengeance.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was able to do it as Havoc in the first week. Had about 20% health by the end of it, just kill your way through slimes for orbs and use Blur as much as you can.

With Havoc 25 HC is not possible( actually you can do 25 HC but you must focus on orbs for heal.
    ) but 25 NM is possible atm. I didn't tried as a vengeance but i think vengeance can beat 25HC

Deleted
    A friend of mine soloed it as a Havoc but I guess it's easier if you do it as Vengeance.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was unpleasant (took a pot), but I did it as Havoc in Demon Blades spec. Going to go Vengeance for my next go-round :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmreiter View Post
    It was unpleasant (took a pot), but I did it as Havoc in Demon Blades spec. Going to go Vengeance for my next go-round :P
    Honestly vengeance is faceroll for it, You take barely any damage and heal when you're attacking the tendon so there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

The whole fight is about waiting for the bloods to spawn, DPS isn't even an issue at 100 so there's really no problem going Vengeance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I'd love to know what the hell you guys are doing as Havoc that makes it so awful. I am yet to go Vengeance for pre-MoP content, everything dies before I need any serious self healing. The damage from Spine barely does anything.

I always just equip the leech trinket from kaz, seems to work fine.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't really see a point in soloing old raids on Demon Hunter, because you can unlock only your class set pieces for transmog and DH doesn't have any pre Legion.

I don't play DH currently, but I'm surprised to hear this is difficult even without healing. On my Paladin (~710 Ret) I take almost no damage on 25H, I literally never stop to heal. Am I underrating how much plate is helping me? Does the spine really consistently do challenging levels of damage to DH's? If so I'm kind of shocked (assuming this is all happening at level 100!).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Honestly I don't really see a point in soloing old raids on Demon Hunter, because you can unlock only your class set pieces for transmog and DH doesn't have any pre Legion.
    Mounts. I don't give a toss about transmog gear.

Mounts and offset drops, Tier isn't the only thing that can be transmogged from raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I guess. I'm speaking as as completionist, I can farm other things while I'm farming tier. I also forgot that tier is much easier to get past Blackwing Lair ;P

You can farm the mounts a virtual infinite number of times each week by creating and running Demon Hunters.

Soloed the whole DS25H in Havoc 1/3. I did use some warlock heal gems though.