Returning War lf bleeding-edge raiding advice

Basically I took a break from WoW and am looking to get back into the hardcore raiding scene and have a bunch of questions regarding Legion and the class as it exists in Legion.

Is there a definite best dps spec for us in Legion for the upcoming raid tier. Do we suspect it will fall off in a later tier as it gets out scaled by the other?

Does one spec do better in certain fights, while the other does better under other circumstances? - Why?

Is there a simmed tier list of racials, both alliance and horde, for DPS and Prot?
    It's been a while, but I used to do my own sims, is there still a downloadable form that I can run and modify my own variables there within?

Is there anywhere I can see strategies and breakdowns of the raid fights tested in beta?

What add-ons do you recommend for rotation efficiency, maximizing the raid environment, etc?

Do we know our stat weights/best stats for Legion yet?

Where do Prot-War tanks rank among the other tank classes available atm in Legion? Do we expect this ranking to change in later tiers due to scaling?

Is there a BIS list available yet?

Is there a min-max'd artifact progression guide available yet for our best spec (assuming there is one)?

Anything else you think I should know, I am all ears. I'm back and ready to get down to business
    Last edited by Travex; 2016-08-25 at 10:51 PM.

-=-Sig by Rivellana-=-

I would start with the class guides on wowhead. http://www.wowhead.com/classes
    They have imputs on rotation, gear, artifact and a lot of info. It should be a good place to start. How up legit the sources for the guides are i do not know, But for my rogue i seem to do better by following wowhead over icy-veins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also consult the Warrior DPS FAQ stickied thread in this very same forum! Do not consult wowhead as they're slow to being upto date, and not a valid source of info for 'hardcore cutting edge raiding'.

Bump for questions unanswered ((

-=-Sig by Rivellana-=-

Because you're asking us to convert all the information from everywhere into 1 post just for you. Do some research. If you're truly trying to play at the level you say you are then you should know where to find any and all of this info. It's in all these threads on these very forums.

Is there a definite best dps spec for us in Legion for the upcoming raid tier. Do we suspect it will fall off in a later tier as it gets out scaled by the other?
    No there isnt. Each spec has certain advantages for certain fights. Perhaps once legion goes live, we can see if the latter part of your question is answerable.
    Does one spec do better in certain fights, while the other does better under other circumstances? - Why?
    Yes. Fury is better burst AoE, with solid ST. Arms is better ST, with solid AoE that is more steady.
    Is there a simmed tier list of racials, both alliance and horde, for DPS and Prot?
    No. There is no need as none of them changed. If you only PVP, go human. Other than that, the racials will add up to around 200 damage at max level and that is nothing.
    It's been a while, but I used to do my own sims, is there still a downloadable form that I can run and modify my own variables there within?
    Yes. Simcraft. Look around there are 7.0.3 versions out there you can use.

Is there anywhere I can see strategies and breakdowns of the raid fights tested in beta?
    You can youtube the fights. You are far better off waiting to view any of them though until Legion launch about a week or so ahead of the drop on Sep 20 because they will change immensely.

What add-ons do you recommend for rotation efficiency, maximizing the raid environment, etc?
    This is personal. But I highly recommend DBM or some other form, and weak auras. IF you are unable to memorize and master a rotation (how are you pushing bleeding edge content?) then you can use tell me when.
    Do we know our stat weights/best stats for Legion yet?
    Yes, these are posted in the FAQ. They are different for each spec.
    Where do Prot-War tanks rank among the other tank classes available atm in Legion? Do we expect this ranking to change in later tiers due to scaling?
    Currently they are doing very well. Scaling is unknown at this time.
    Is there a BIS list available yet?
    No. You can make one with the stat weights that applies to what legendary you have.
    Is there a min-max'd artifact progression guide available yet for our best spec (assuming there is one)?
    Yes, but they are different for each spec and the playstyle. This is answered in the FAQ.
    Anything else you think I should know, I am all ears. I'm back and ready to get down to business
    You should read the FAQ.