Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are Odyn's champion and Berserking working as intendend right now for Fury artifact?

I'm starting this thread while watching Warriorsarri's yesterday VOD and there is somewhen in the video a moment where he tries to test if pummel is affected by Odyn's champion procs(btw it's not, thanks to his test).

I'm gonna post the timestamp there for the 24 august VOD of Warriorsarri if someone can link it with an older account: /warriorsarri/v/85455048?t=07h39m23s

Here are the "bonus" conclusions of this test : Berserking and Odyn's champion both proc'd one time on a 4 minutes fight.

Well, what the f*ck is that. 4 days off the launch and the fury artifacts golden traits are that bad ?(or is it a known bug?)

PS: This made me open an account on MMO Champion just to post that so i can't post links so far sorry for the troubles.
    Last edited by mmoc17ba5209de; 2016-08-26 at 12:21 AM.

Working as intended? As far as we know.
    Severely underwhelming? Yep.

Odyn's Champion has actually been nerfed twice already, and the abilities used to be 0.7 RPPM, and was instead changed to a 10% chance to proc off of their associated abilities. This sounds better, but in actuality, it ended up worse in many ways, which I won't detail for the sake of brevity.

Suffice to say that we've complained about it endlessly already, and I wouldn't expect it to change at this point.

The aura is hidden, you would need to make a WA to show it. It just makes your offensive abilities reduce your other cds by 2 seconds. The way to watch it would have been him popping his cds and starting a timer for the time of his cd to test it. It is about 10%

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    The aura is hidden, you would need to make a WA to show it. It just makes your offensive abilities reduce your other cds by 2 seconds. The way to watch it would have been him popping his cds and starting a timer for the time of his cd to test it. It is about 10%
    This isn't the issue being referred to. The buffs (Berserking and Odyn's Champion) are not hidden, and the OP is right in that the proc chance is low enough that you might easily only see it once a fight.

The proc chance is also exactly 10%, as was stated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    We can see on the VOD that the proc is actually showing up in the end of the test after literally 4 minutes of target dummy rampage dumping.

This is clearly a big dissappointment to see that since i was expecting to start Fury and make my way through the early expansion with it. If I can't even appreciate the core traits of the artifact spec I don't mind spend AP in it.
    Last edited by mmoc17ba5209de; 2016-08-25 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phokhorus View Post
    We can see on the VOD that the proc is actually showing up in the end of the test after literally 4 minutes of target dummy rampage dumping.

This is clearly a big dissappointment to see that since i was expecting to start Fury and make my way through the early expansion with it. If I can't even appreciate the core traits of the artifact spec I don't mind spend AP in it.
    Yeah, it's not just the dummy either. I had the same reaction first time I tested it in raid and looked through logs to see it only proc once, or at most twice, over a 5m+ fight.

When put into that context, they are really underwhelming abilities. After nerfs, Odyn's Champion only grants at most 12s reduction (more like 8 on average), which is pitifully underwhelming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Yeah, it's not just the dummy either. I had the same reaction first time I tested it in raid and looked through logs to see it only proc once, or at most twice, over a 5m+ fight.

When put into that context, they are really underwhelming abilities. After nerfs, Odyn's Champion only grants at most 12s reduction (more like 8 on average), which is pitifully underwhelming.
    Are we rushing this trait to get the "Helya's wrath" one for scaling battle cry to Odyn's fury then? If this is the only purpose... Well ahah, that's quite sad.

(And probably because juggernaut is near aswell as avoiding useless traits like the healing one i assume.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phokhorus View Post
    Are we rushing this trait to get the "Helya's wrath" one for scaling battle cry to Odyn's fury then? If this is the only purpose... Well ahah, that's quite sad.

(And probably because juggernaut is near aswell as avoiding useless traits like the healing one i assume.)
    Yes, though I wouldn't call it rushing, considering it contains all the best damage traits; it's actually very efficient.

Haven't seen any threads on the intended Fury artifact path, I'm guessing it's this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...M-EDPjAz5ANU0B

?
    Rage of the Valarjar first then going down to Odyn's champion, then getting the last gold thing? Or is it different

Rage of the Valarjar first then going down to Odyn's champion, then getting the last gold thing? Or is it different
    You want Rage of the Valablah, then Juggernaut and then Odyn's Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiksn View Post
    Yeah, if you want to suck, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Yeah, if you want to suck, sure.
    Enlighten me

You can hit that search feature, or wait for the guide.

Deleted
    Enlighten me
    Odyn's champion + Helya's Wrath - Juggernaut - Rage of the Valarjar -Sense Death - rest
    AFAIK

Saw your logs, so you gonna pick my suggested Route then?

Deleted
    Saw your logs, so you gonna pick my suggested Route then?
    What's that even supposed to mean?

Meaning that someone like Archim wants to tell me something about my choiced in Traits and that it sucks. Instead of some productive talking, he comes up with some bull**** while having shit logs. Unfortunately I can't post any Logs of myself, but look them up, if you want to talk Archim, might learn something. (Shiksn-Azshara)

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    What's that even supposed to mean?
    It seems that Shiksn wants Archimtiros to post the order of traits that you posted.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Do you pick up sense death before going odyn's champion then?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Do you pick up sense death before going odyn's champion then?
    Yeah, wouldn't skip on Sense Death.