Deleted

Is it important which class hall upgrades I choose?

As the title says, can I just choose what sounds best or are there any must-haves? I wouldn't like to wait another 12 days because i chose the "wrong" one.
    Here's a screenshot of them: http://imgur.com/a/Ysdmr

best regards.

It's personal preference, but I'm going

Swarm
    Death's Advance
    Brothers in Arms
    Construct Quater
    Reanimation

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    It's personal preference, but I'm going

Swarm
    Death's Advance
    Brothers in Arms
    Construct Quater
    Reanimation
    pretty much the one im going with.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    pretty much the one im going with.
    Swarm: Because Deaths Boon looses value fast with it only effecting one time quests and because it takes longer to swap once you pick one. I would rather have +success on the first mission of the day seeing how any X% over 100% is X% chance of getting a bonus so might as well use it on the best mission to reap the most out of it.

Deaths Advance: I went all this time with out mounted combat, don't really need it and besides +10% chance is +10% bonus

Brothers in Arms: Lets you increase champion Ilvl faster and give you more equipment for ceratin perks, which comes in very handy when you want to go over 100% for the bonus. All Call of the Grave does, is give you the potential to send out 1 extra mission because of extra cannon fodder. Not all missions need just 1 champion to counter and you might need 2 champions for a mission.

Construct Quarter: +5% success chance is another 5% towards bonus rewards, The other one gives the cannon a fodder a boss counter which our champions do also

Reanimation: The Abom is beastly for missions, besides the other option 1 auto-complete world mission every 3 days is pointless i rather just go out there and do it my self mobs drop shiny things!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Swarm: Because Deaths Boon looses value fast with it only effecting one time quests and because it takes longer to swap once you pick one. I would rather have +success on the first mission of the day seeing how any X% over 100% is X% chance of getting a bonus so might as well use it on the best mission to reap the most out of it.

Deaths Advance: I went all this time with out mounted combat, don't really need it and besides +10% chance is +10% bonus

Brothers in Arms: Lets you increase champion Ilvl faster and give you more equipment for ceratin perks, which comes in very handy when you want to go over 100% for the bonus. All Call of the Grave does, is give you the potential to send out 1 extra mission because of extra cannon fodder. Not all missions need just 1 champion to counter and you might need 2 champions for a mission.

Construct Quarter: +5% success chance is another 5% towards bonus rewards, The other one gives the cannon a fodder a boss counter which our champions do also

Reanimation: The Abom is beastly for missions, besides the other option 1 auto-complete world mission every 3 days is pointless i rather just go out there and do it my self mobs drop shiny things!
    Some valid points Gemini. Brothers in Arms I wish I could forget cause it reminds me of leveling followers and it was annoying carrying those enhancements around.

good thoughts saving this for later
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Some valid points Gemini. Brothers in Arms I wish I could forget cause it reminds me of leveling followers and it was annoying carrying those enhancements around.
    Yeah i know that feeling, but these Enhancements are great http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...dary-equipment

With the surplus you can swap em around based on the mission at hand till you get Epic/Legendary ones, the ones that go on your Follower you have set as Combat Ally are really nice.

Just dont pick the frost wyrm daily, whatever you guys do. It is so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    Just dont pick the frost wyrm daily, whatever you guys do. It is so bad.
    Frost wyrm I don't get it. Other classes get a "free completion trait" but it is like its attempt to keep you in your order hall. I also looked at the complete a world quest and was like "why the hell would I do that. I just stayed in my garrison for a good majority of Draenor expansion."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    good thoughts saving this for later
    Good idea i'll be saving this for later as well.

I didn't realize there even were upgrades to class halls. Thanks for the info!