Deleted
    Play a melee.

Have fun.

Deleted
    added a little bit of info to the gear section

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    added a little bit of info to the gear section
    This. This is the guide I've been looking for to link to people. Good stuff, Rin.

I'll be sure to redirect people here.

Shame about the large amount of salt and venom kicking around the comments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    This. This is the guide I've been looking for to link to people. Good stuff, Rin.

I'll be sure to redirect people here.

Shame about the large amount of salt and venom kicking around the comments.
    glad to hear man! =)
    @everyone if I forgot about any source of PvP gear, let me know!

PVP GUIDE
    1. Roll a Demon hunter.
    2. Win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I guess a good way is to prioritize: 4 days farm AP then 4 days farm gear/do alts then come back. You have to be loyal with upgrading AK though. Don't even miss an hour. And push that class quest. 3rd relic slot is as important as an extra trait.
    this. getting the third relic slot and starting the work orders for Artifact Knowledge are the most important things to do before rated starts.

I can imagine that we will get a big chunk of Artifact Power for winning rated 2v2/3v3.

The Artifact Power grind feels like it's a lot right now. But once we get to a higher Artifact Knowledge level it will go much, much faster.

So my guess is that we will indeed max our Artifact out within 1-2 weeks by Legion Season 2 on an alt.

- - - Updated - - -

huge update: I just got an 805ilvl piece of gear from PvP marked as 'Elite' with the same model as the one you supposedly need Gladiator rating to get. Now, if this is not a bug, everyone will be able to farm the 'Elite' gear through battlegrounds.

]
    huge update: I just got an 805ilvl piece of gear from PvP marked as 'Elite' with the same model as the one you supposedly need Gladiator rating to get. Now, if this is not a bug, everyone will be able to farm the 'Elite' gear through battlegrounds.
    Are you sure it is the Elite version (looks wise, i know it said Elite on ur piece) ? since there are similar non-elite versions of the gear that can be obtained from pvp, and maybe it was just a bug? Also whats ur prestige lvl? maybe if your prestige lvl is high, you some how unlocked a small % chance hm? Let me know, i am interested to find out.

Deleted
    Well i don't know about elite gear but i can confirm legendaries drop off bgs

Quote Originally Posted by Chatbott View Post
    Well i don't know about elite gear but i can confirm legendaries drop off bgs
    Nice, thx for info mate! did it drop in a bg BOX that u got after game's end? I thought legendaries only drop from world NPC/dungeons

Deleted
    No it dropped like other gear, along with the box

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Are you sure it is the Elite version (looks wise, i know it said Elite on ur piece) ? since there are similar non-elite versions of the gear that can be obtained from pvp, and maybe it was just a bug? Also whats ur prestige lvl? maybe if your prestige lvl is high, you some how unlocked a small % chance hm? Let me know, i am interested to find out.
    I checked it and it's 100% the same appearance. prestige level was around 20 at the time. so really not that high. really interested if anyone else got an item marked as 'Elite' from unrated PvP with an ilvl of 805+.

I checked it and it's 100% the same appearance. prestige level was around 20 at the time. so really not that high. really interested if anyone else got an item marked as 'Elite' from unrated PvP with an ilvl of 805+.
    Nice, thx for the information mate. Even though i find it a bit strange, so we do not need 2.2k-2k CR in rated pvp for our elite xmog set, hmm strange XD. But good to know, i need to hit up more BGs then lol =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Nice, thx for the information mate. Even though i find it a bit strange, so we do not need 2.2k-2k CR in rated pvp for our elite xmog set, hmm strange XD. But good to know, i need to hit up more BGs then lol =)
    I think having the opportunity to farm the 'Elite' set in battlegrounds would be awesome. the higher your honor level/prestige level, the higher the chance for a 'Elite' item to drop.

or you go into the Arena and get the same set at high rating, which takes less time.

Deleted
    update on how stats are determined in instanced PVP:

Holinka ✔ @holinka
    @LG_xaryu You get stats like you're 850. We determine whether you get a buff by comparing your ilevel to 800.

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/776556791408623616

Deleted
    guys! let me know what items are dropping for you, once the season starts, so I can keep this guide up to date!

Are the secondary stats on the pvp items are random or fixed? I have got like 8 pieces of that pvp items and ALL have mastery and versatility as secondary starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    Are the secondary stats on the pvp items are random or fixed? I have got like 8 pieces of that pvp items and ALL have mastery and versatility as secondary starts.
    They will always have vers. the other one is random.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter. They could remove it from game anyway. You get not disadvantage when you are using pve gear in pvp. But your pvp gear worth nothing in pve. If you just play pvp its not more than a ilvl keeper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    At the end of the day it doesn't matter. They could remove it from game anyway. You get not disadvantage when you are using pve gear in pvp. But your pvp gear worth nothing in pve. If you just play pvp its not more than a ilvl keeper.
    My "PvP gear" is quite valuable in PvE.

Currently running around with 850 Neck, Ring and Feet with BiS/ very good stats.

Deleted
    To be clear, the item that dropped for you has the visuals of Elite Gear (version with additional details and color)? Did anyone else drop that as well?