Thread: Arms Talents

7+ Year Old Account

Arms Talents

I know Legion is literally just around the corner but I was thinking about my toons and on what one to main and what one to alt. Every time I got to warrior on my spreadsheet I always looked at the talent tree and thought to myself, "why does it seem like so many of these option should be baseline or baked in somewhere and not talents?"

The ones with red around them I think shouldn't be talents at all. most of them were things we had for free that got taken away and re-offered.
    Shit, some of them could just straight up be removed.

Another thing Id like to point out... no other class or spec in the game has a talent tree setup so that you have to pick between survivablity/cc/mobility on the same tier. Most other trees either have a row for mobility and then one for defensives and so on. Why is Arms different? for me this is why I simply cannot main my beloved warrior.

Don't like Fury(haven't since vanilla and I never will like it, but that's another story) and I'm taking a break from tanking. So that leaves me with Arms...which is from a #'s stand point performing just fine... from a quality of life/makes sense/isn't a snore fest... its lacking for me personally.

I can log on any MDPS and not have this issue with talents, so the question remains: Why is it like this on Arms and nowhere else?(mdps)

EDIT: Will respond tomorrow...its 4am I need sleep.
    Last edited by Damaind; 2016-08-29 at 10:43 AM.

thats blizzard's MO lately. They literally removed Collosus Smash reset at the start of WoD just to give it back in a trinket form during HFC. They are retarded like that