Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Just curious but have you got this working decently on beta. I've been trying to find something I can use but I just get a ton of LUA errors. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zydas View Post
    Just curious but have you got this working decently on beta. I've been trying to find something I can use but I just get a ton of LUA errors. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.
    Are Weakauras even updated for BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Are Weakauras even updated for BfA?
    Yeah I'm running it now but I have no clue how to even start working on this. I tried running this WA since it's what I use on live and I just had a ton of LUA errors. So obviously something need to change in it I just don't know what.

I've been working on a new computer (which has had more issues than than a troubled teenager in high school), and the past couple weeks have left me with effectively no leisure time.

I'll be available tomorrow to work on it. I'll work on updating the code to work on BFA. It shouldn't be too much, but I'll need to troubleshoot quite a bit.

Please send your energy. Thanks.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    I've been working on a new computer (which has had more issues than than a troubled teenager in high school), and the past couple weeks have left me with effectively no leisure time.

I'll be available tomorrow to work on it. I'll work on updating the code to work on BFA. It shouldn't be too much, but I'll need to troubleshoot quite a bit.

Please send your energy. Thanks.
    Its no rush i was just curious if you had finished it already. Thanks for taking the time to work on this.

BFA Version available here:
    https://wago.io/SyEqr-BRM

Hell yeah thanks alot. I'll post in here if I come across any issues

Filters on auras dont seem to be working.

So you'll see other player's Sunfire, Moonfire, Stellar Flare effects.

- - - Updated - - -

should be fixed now

- - - Updated - - -

oops, i broke BOTA, i fix it tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    BFA Version available here:
    https://wago.io/SyEqr-BRM
    BfA only, or Live too?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    BfA only, or Live too?
    BFA Only. Code changes are not compatible with Legion

- - - Updated - - -

v3.0.3

This will be one of those versions like likely makes it to live. Waiting on Azerite spells.

https://wago.io/HkS39rIRG

Deleted
    Hey Cyous,

thank you for youre Weakaura.
    I played with it since Legion starts.
    I hope you update Weakaura for BFA, if necessary.

Hey talents changed. Updating the bar...itll take some time...

Making ink out of pigments produces shit-ton of LUA errors if Astral Bar WA is loaded (BfA Beta Build 26788)

Message: [string "--[[ Error in ' AP_CastBarLine' ]]return fu..."]:16: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'castend' (a boolean value)
    Time: Tue Jun 12 05:31:51 2018
    Count: 59
    Stack: [string "--[[ Error in ' AP_CastBarLine' ]]return fu..."]:16: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'castend' (a boolean value)
    [string "--[[ Error in ' AP_CastBarLine' ]]return fu..."]:16: in function `durationFunc'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:397: in function `ActivateEvent'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:541: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:502>
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:625: in function `ScanEventsInternal'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:613: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:1022: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:1020>

Locals: powerType = 8
    curASP = 50
    maxPower = 100
    caststart = 2751897449
    castend = true
    castcompletion = nil
    (*temporary) = -63
    (*temporary) = 2751897.386
    (*temporary) = 132918
    (*temporary) = 2751895949
    (*temporary) = "attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'castend' (a boolean value)"

Works alright otherwise.
    Last edited by vorchun; 2018-06-12 at 02:42 AM.

Will you update this?
    :edit, ok just saw you had beta version up, thx
    Last edited by Cyteriz; 2018-07-18 at 09:38 AM.

Yeah, beta version works ok on live 8.0.1, I've just checked.

Deleted
    The beta version doesn't seem to work for me. All i get is a blue bar and nothing more. Any idea why?

3.05 works great for me, except that the T21 tracker completely covers the starlord tracker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reywill View Post
    The beta version doesn't seem to work for me. All i get is a blue bar and nothing more. Any idea why?
    Same here, IDK why tho..

EDIT:
    I know why now, you have to delete your old one before importing the new one.. otherwise it will be named AP Pro Bar 2 and will make so that the WA's don't have a link to eachother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojz View Post
    Same here, IDK why tho..

EDIT:
    I know why now, you have to delete your old one before importing the new one.. otherwise it will be named AP Pro Bar 2 and will make so that the WA's don't have a link to eachother.
    Thanks, works for me now aswell.

Just downloaded. Still only shows me a blue bar and no buttons. There should be nothing wrong with the name because it's the first time using this WA. any way to fix this?