Deleted

Glyph of Wrathguard gone?

Where's the Glyph of Wrathguard? It was in the beta but did they just remove it for some reason?
    Last edited by mmoccd6b269a28; 2016-09-01 at 05:45 AM.

It's still in the game but it needs to drop for scribe's first. ( not sure if only drop or other sources )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rytle View Post
    It's still in the game but it needs to drop for scribe's first. ( not sure if only drop or other sources )
    Is it? It doesn't show up on the Unlearned Glyphs list. All the other demon glyphs are on the list.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b269a28; 2016-09-01 at 08:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Glyph of Felguard still says it's not compatible with the Glyph of Wrathguard, so I would think it's still there.

Omg i think your right, i was looking for some proof but i can't find anything. now i demand awnsers aswell !! we need this glyph.

some wierd glyph of terrorguard in the loggs tough. but i want my wraithguard back with as a + that it can wield CM mode weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rytle View Post
    Omg i think your right, i was looking for some proof but i can't find anything. now i demand awnsers aswell !! we need this glyph.

some wierd glyph of terrorguard in the loggs tough. but i want my wraithguard back with as a + that it can wield CM mode weapons.
    It can't, it's not compatible with the Glyph of Felguard (the one that changes the weapons) anymore.

here is a video of the beta around the 2:47 mark. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdARaQnrx4s

you can see the wraihtguard comes with auto change weapons.

also here is a link to all glyphs and class toys ( beta stuff ) http://www.wowhead.com/news=254101/a...and-class-toys

I just want the Glyph of Abyssal, but it definitely is not in the game...

Deleted
    It seems to be removed. They also removed the text from the Glyph of the Felguard.

Also it isn't in inscribers unlearned list.
    Glyph of the Terrorguard also seems to be removed.

The following however are in the game:

Glyph of Fel Imp
    Glyph of the Inquisitor's Eye
    Glyph of the Observer
    Glyph of the Shivarra
    Glyph of the Voidlord

There were problems with the glyph in beta. The Wrathguard was doing significantly less DPS than the Felguard. The Wrathguard is a dual wielding creature, and it attacks at a much faster rate than the Felguard...but hits for far less damage. I'm going to guess they removed it because they were having a difficult time balancing the two pets to do the same amount of DPS. Since glyphs are supposed to be cosmetic, there should be no difference in power between the two. As for why they didn't just alter the Wrathguard's attack speed and damage to match the Felguard...I don't know. Maybe they can't make a change like that without effecting all the Wrathguard mobs in-game.