10+ Year Old Account

Grimoire of Service: Succubus

Is there a way to make her not use Seduction and erase all my dots on a target? She used to use Whiplash which I think was generally more useful for a DPS cool down, and obviously not restricted to Humanoid targets.

Deleted
    Hm, i only know that if you cast the grimoire out of seduction range, she doesnt run in range to seduce. Instead she runs to melee and attacks..whiplash is a better dps cooldown, but on an 1,5 min grimoire emergency seduction is way better..like miles better. Emergency whiplast might be as usefull as emergency taunt from void.

Out of curiosity..is succ with wiplash used on cd better dps than felhunter with all the dots affl has? (i assume you are talking about affliction)

10+ Year Old Account
    Felhunter is probably better DPS overall, I'm using him as my main pet for the interrupt and because I'm invulnerable with Siphon Life, Phantom Singularity and Demon Armour. I doubt there's much in it to be honest in terms of actual damage, but I'd rather she knocked things back, as if I'm in need of the cooldown, that would be more useful while I'm still levelling than wiping dots off things.

Guess they swapped it over at the request of pvpers?

Deleted
    You could try to use succ as main pet and grimoire felhunter to silence if you dont find yourself using the silence to much. You can interrupt a spellcast with whiplash too since its a knockback. If you are doing the dot and run around thing, maybe you could abuse some LOS to gather ranged mobs around you. At least thats what i did with demo many times..tag with dooms, los to gather the mobs and aoe to the ground.

Yes in pvp the seduction is much better, not so usefull as perhaps double silence with felhunters but it has its moments (esp against rogues).

I know i am not helping much, but cant think of any other solution lol.