Page 1 of 45
... LastLast

DH Havoc Hidden Artifact Apperance?

Anyone know if the hidden artifacts are live yet? I've farmed mobs in surumar since 30th at level 110, so far nothing.. no charm at all.

You're doing better than me. I'm at 108 now but spent literally 30 minutes fighting Downfall last night to eventually kill him and get no loot because I didn't read they'd changed the charm requirement. So lesson for all on that one. He's also bugged in that you need to cancel your Glide while caught up in his winds otherwise you could get booted out in the air and then have to coast down again. This was probably 15 minutes of the fight for me last night. Fly in, pop off a Glaive, get tossed out, fly back down, rinse repeat. Most I could get is like 3 seconds of combat at a time. Then after the fight I read on Wowhead that I needed the charm and oh hey look, here's something about the Glide bug.

LOL needless to say I was not pleased and just went back to questing.

Who or what drop the hidden app?

I have also been farming those mobs over the past few days and still no drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Being a Mage on MMO-Champion is like being Jewish in 1939 Germany.

i've got well over a thousand kills in suramar city and about 5 full clears of felsoul hold since it has a high drop rate chance there too apparently and have nothing. I have seen 2 DH's with it in Dal tho so it has to be in game lol.

Deleted
    I would actually rather see the Flame Reaper Appearance... it looks super nice imo & I would even pay for it!!! media.mmo-champion. com/images/news/2015/november/havocArtifact04.jpg

Deleted
    Yeah I killed a few mobs today grinding and nothing dropped. It's pretty damn rare, I preferred should just having to fly down from highmountain but you NEED the charm - be warned unless you wanna waste like 20 minutes.

If anyone knows what place is best to farm it let us know.

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If my experience on beta is anything to go by, I didn't see the charm you need to start the Downfall encounter until after completing the Class Hall campaign. Not sure if that was the case for other testers, but it sure was mine.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Ethica View Post
    i've got well over a thousand kills in suramar city and about 5 full clears of felsoul hold since it has a high drop rate chance there too apparently and have nothing. I have seen 2 DH's with it in Dal tho so it has to be in game lol.
    You've seen 2 DHs in dalaran on live servers that has it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjustrafael View Post
    I would actually rather see the Flame Reaper Appearance... it looks super nice imo & I would even pay for it!!! media.mmo-champion. com/images/news/2015/november/havocArtifact04.jpg
    Yeah those are amazing. I want that skin terribly lol

been farming the charm for the last 3 days killing the moonmages and pretty much every other npc in the city and got nothing anyone else had any luck

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    You've seen 2 DHs in dalaran on live servers that has it?
    did u not pm them and ask where they got the charm from

Deleted
    Any upgrade on this? Been farming tons - Both demons and Suramar guards.. No luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Any upgrade on this? Been farming tons - Both demons and Suramar guards.. No luck.
    seems wowhead has updated the drop % from 42 down to 11, but i think it may be even lower

It's RNG, friends. Guess they are supposed to be very grindy.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustrafael View Post
    Shush, don't give them ideas

Has anyone been able to confirm/deny the campaign requirement?

This might obviously be just a coincidence, but I got it very fast after I completed campaign on beta, felt like it was first AoE pull I did in Suramar IIRC.

Im at 1/5 on the second set of missions and will try to farm then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    This might obviously be just a coincidence, but I got it very fast after I completed campaign on beta, felt like it was first AoE pull I did in Suramar IIRC.
    Likewise. I farmed that shit for 24 hours combined pre completion. First pack i killed after campaign it dropped. I'd be surprised if it wasn't tied to it. It's also entirely possible the drop rate is just ramped up thru the roof if you've done the campaign but can drop before you complete it at a much lower rate.

Either way its annoying as shit, especially when several specs an literally buy theirs from a vendor. Still, at least we know where ours is unlike DKs who only now the location of Blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm convinced they changed it for LIVE and you have to finish campaign for it to drop... with the amount of mobs I've killed in Suramar there's no way it's obtainable without finishing order hall.