Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    but if you want to do it with charm, how to obtain it?
    Any NPC in Suramar is what the reports from the Discord are saying. If you want to be safe then we have at least 3 confirmed drops in the Waning Crescent and 1 in Falanaar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got the charm from one of the elites in Suramar City. With AK 5.
    Why have a signature? What I just posted states how retarded I am anyways.

Gz to all of you guys for obtain the Guise!I have to wait 2h to get mine
    Last edited by Soulflayer; 2016-09-24 at 04:56 PM.

2 hours for me as well! Anyone have a video on where to start gliding from in dal to get to him?

Being locked behind AK5 was really stupid.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Just going to add that I got the skin today by flying straight to downfall as others did without the charm. Candrael would NOT throw me up, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Very close to AK5 aswell, anyone that can explain how you jump down to Downfall? Might be a dumb question, but i havent really been following the whole hidden artifact discussion.
    Last edited by Hemanse; 2016-09-24 at 05:54 PM.

Now go find Umberwing for me :<

So now that we know HOW to get the hidden skin... people should start focusing on what its hidden effect is.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewharymore View Post
    Now go find Umberwing for me :<
    That's in a future patch, along with the flame reaper.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm, glided down from dal after getting AK 5 and it dropped..so lame. They look so small on Blood elf female..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    Can confirm, glided down from dal after getting AK 5 and it dropped..so lame. They look so small on Blood elf female..
    Completely agree. Have been saying that about the size since beta... TheCrafticus on Twitter gave me hope back in late beta that they would make bigger.. Sadly they are still tiny.

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningBurns View Post
    Completely agree. Have been saying that about the size since beta... TheCrafticus on Twitter gave me hope back in late beta that they would make bigger.. Sadly they are still tiny.
    I mean they look a lot smaller than the class campaign skin.

Deleted
    For some reason I kind of find this whole thing disappointing, after all that speculating, brainstorming, and being sent on wild goose chases by vicious little lying internet trolls, it turns the real way of getting it was completely trivial and just locked behind a hidden arbitrary time gate.
    No secrets, no puzzles, nothing to figure out, just get to AK 5 and kill Downfall.

well hey, at least it is 3% more interesting than acquiring the vengeance skin.. and no rng at all - if you skip the charm. so it has that going for it.

Deleted
    So next the hidden effect?

guides

dalaran jump

how to get item used in video

highmountain jump no need for item

just did the jump from highmountain killed downfall got the item

I got it with traditional way. Killed 3 moonmages and Candrael's charm dropped. Nice skin but very small for BE.

After weeks of trolls and disappointments, I can confirm that once you hit Artifact Knowledge level 5, you can just glide down from Dalaran (yes you barely can with Fel Rush) or from Highmountain (much easier) and kill Downfall to get it.

You do not need to bother getting the charm. I didn't. Everything else is completely irrelevant. You could have literally done nothing in Suramar and get this done.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Axewhole/advanced
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Axewhole/achievement#81

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Popping in to say thanks to everyone for this thread. Have been checking in constantly the moment the theories all started, spent a lot of time running out to suramar and other places the moment someone mentioned something that sounded remotely intriguing and it's been a lot of fun seeing all of the unique ideas thrown around. Just picked the skin up and I know it isn't quite as fun as it could have been but it's always great to see people working together to find stuff like this.