Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I searched the two green pools right under the boss, nothing. works fine with 1000% regen food

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    Has anyone tried dying and wandering around as a ghost looking for an NPC or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordana View Post
    "overlooked" maybe it's where candrael twinshadow looking at? Does anybody check where she's looking at?
    (tagging you since I just answered this)

I searched Felsoul Hold very thoroughly. I was there for hours this afternoon as a spirit and the only thing somewhat interesting that I found was a cave called Arcway Catacombs or something which had Highborne ghosts visible while dead even though my body was no where near them. Also to the point that this was the exact cave in the direction that Twinshadow is staring at. There was nothing there though while dead or alive. From beta though I remember this specific area being where Mages did their class chain. So idk.

"overlooked" maybe it's where candrael twinshadow looking at? Does anybody check where she's looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordana View Post
    checked multiple times by a number of different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fameqt View Post
    Hey Guys!
    Before everyone gets like "Nay said" and we keep on going crazy about his activity feed.
    I haven't played the beta but the first thing that popped up to my mind is the following:
    Shouldn't you be able to loot the "Hidden Potential" from the demon in the basement for Vengance.
    Then do 200 world quests or what other needed stuff to unlock color variants with your hidden artifact appearanceas vengance.
    Wouldn't this also tringer the skins for the Havoc specs? ( Even if it is not supposed to?, seen worse bugs)
    I mean he clearly DON'T want to tell us how he did, he transmoged his items away which means it could be another color variant?

Before everyone goes banana on his Activity Feed.

Let me know what you think, i think its abit suspicious that he transmogged them away if he wants to feel "Special" for a while.
    And i think they are still gated behind something but this might be a workaround.

I've been quite Active on World Quests and done like 100 of them.
    He have done like 580 world quests.
    They aren't transmogged actually. The armory has been buggy lately but if you mouse over there's no transmog in pink and there's no triangle in the corner indicating transmogged.

So made account but have been lurking here.

"Obvious but overlooked"

Things I thought:

- The bats in the air in front of her, maybe need to shoot them down until it drops? Highly unlikely but obvious.
    - There is an archeology guy behind her a little with a yellow light on his scope pointing in a direction. On the south side of the fel area, near the water side, there is another blood elf with another archeology finder up with a red light pointing towards suramar city. Not sure if connected, but she is a blood elf and they are, so maybe there's a link and it's right in front of everyone.
    - There is a cave underneath and behind C.T. that has a quest, haven't done it but might be another obvious place as there are more quests than needed in suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldave View Post

- There is an archeology guy behind her a little with a yellow light on his scope pointing in a direction. On the south side of the fel area, near the water side, there is another blood elf with another archaeology finder up with a red light pointing towards suramar city. Not sure if connected, but she is a blood elf and they are, so maybe there's a link and it's right in front of everyone.
    this could be a possibility, looking at Nay's archaeology, he is 797/800.. perhaps a certain archaeology skill is required to dig up the item?

Also, you saying that its a yellow light, those who did archaeology prior to legion know in order to find the dig sites you followed the telescopes direction and color... red far away, yellow closer, green and your right on top of the dig site.. food for thought.

Deleted

"Obvious but overlooked"

Things I thought:

- The bats in the air in front of her, maybe need to shoot them down until it drops? Highly unlikely but obvious.
    - There is an archeology guy behind her a little with a yellow light on his scope pointing in a direction. On the south side of the fel area, near the water side, there is another blood elf with another archeology finder up with a red light pointing towards suramar city. Not sure if connected, but she is a blood elf and they are, so maybe there's a link and it's right in front of everyone.
    - There is a cave underneath and behind C.T. that has a quest, haven't done it but might be another obvious place as there are more quests than needed in suramar.

The cave under ia part of suramar questchain and LW felhide quests, so I dont think so.

As i see it, there's two approches to this.

First: It's all about the charm and twinshadow.

Second(which i feel is too farfetched): The weapon name, death walker etc.

You know all this allready, but i think we need to try to dig some in her past/present. Like, what is important about her charm? Why is it lost? was it stolen, dropped or forgotten? Does she have any connection with other npc's in the broken isles? Did she lose it before she became a demon hunter or after, if so what has she been doing up to this point?

I dont know but im trying to look at it from this perspective.

I will do a little archeology in the broken isles, maybe if I get some diggin' spots in suramar I find something.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    I will do a little archeology in the broken isles, maybe if I get some diggin' spots in suramar I find something.
    It isn't possible to get sites in suramar. The site locations are based on what the rare quest of the week is. For example this week only Azsuna spots will spawn. Eventually it'll have sites, but not this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It isn't possible to get sites in suramar. The site locations are based on what the rare quest of the week is. For example this week only Azsuna spots will spawn. Eventually it'll have sites, but not this week.
    Can you still dig without the rare quest? I highly doubt if it was an archaeology thing they would gate it behind it a rare quest.. it also wouldn't be very hidden then lol.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    Can you still dig without the rare quest? I highly doubt if it was an archaeology thing they would gate it behind it a rare quest.. it also wouldn't be very hidden then lol.
    Digging randomly without dig sites is not "Obvious but overlooked".

Honestly folks, I wouldn't listen to or believe a single word that "nay" person says.

They are an attention seeker, nothing more. They could've easily told everyone how it was obtained (if he even realizes it himself, assuming it wasn't another fluke bug). He wants to be a special snowflake and have 15 minutes of fame. Unfortunately he went about it the wrong way and instead of admiration he's getting flames and supposed death threats. The guy just wants attention and he is milking what he has for all it's worth.

I would be genuinely shocked if anything he hinted at as being anywhere close to the truth. What better way to remain a special snowflake than to throw everyone off the path and send them blindly bumbling around doing things that will never yield results? Unless he comes out and says what he did and folks find it to be true and repeatable, I think he's full of it. He either stumbled into it RNG style or it's just another (of many at this point) cases of it being awarded by bug.

Disregard anything he says and just continue searching your own ways like the guy doesn't exist.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

^^^ This. The guy didn't give any specific information anyway. He just said you get this thing from this guy who lets you talks to this other guy and kill this thing....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Honestly folks, I wouldn't listen to or believe a single word that "nay" person says.

They are an attention seeker, nothing more. They could've easily told everyone how it was obtained (if he even realizes it himself, assuming it wasn't another fluke bug). He wants to be a special snowflake and have 15 minutes of fame. Unfortunately he went about it the wrong way and instead of admiration he's getting flames and supposed death threats. The guy just wants attention and he is milking what he has for all it's worth.

I would be genuinely shocked if anything he hinted at as being anywhere close to the truth. What better way to remain a special snowflake than to throw everyone off the path and send them blindly bumbling around doing things that will never yield results? Unless he comes out and says what he did and folks find it to be true and repeatable, I think he's full of it. He either stumbled into it RNG style or it's just another (of many at this point) cases of it being awarded by bug.

Disregard anything he says and just continue searching your own ways like the guy doesn't exist.
    100% the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    You can still dig without the quest, but the sites are locked to the zone regardless of if you have it, didn't pick it up, or if you completed it. So in layman terms archaeology has nothing to do with it since the last 2 weeks it was Stormheim rare and this week its Azsuna rare.

What about that large floating ship above Felsoul Hold? It's overlooking the area and it's big and obvious.

btw I flew into the part of suramar city cut off by bridge and couldn't find anything there, but didn't look long since it's covered in elites.

I also tried to scan around the water area on the far side of suramar city, not much over there to reveal as expected, lots of naga and fish

As for the archeology lights, might not need to use arch but rather just follow them, The first one points sort of towards the second, the first is yellow and they second is red, so I figure about twice the distance from the 1st to 2nd, which would put it around the top of the C shape that is suramar city. Makes no sense and a very long shot.

Edit; I did find 3 very weird jellyfish sitting together on the bottom of the ocean floor.... not sure what it is but it was kinda creepy

- - - Updated - - -

You know it's random, but this item might be overlooked a lot

wowhead.com/object=249345/overlooked-crate

btw I flew into the part of suramar city cut off by bridge and couldn't find anything there, but didn't look long since it's covered in elites.

I also tried to scan around the water area on the far side of suramar city, not much over there to reveal as expected, lots of naga and fish

As for the archeology lights, might not need to use arch but rather just follow them, The first one points sort of towards the second, the first is yellow and they second is red, so I figure about twice the distance from the 1st to 2nd, which would put it around the top of the C shape that is suramar city. Makes no sense and a very long shot.

Edit; I did find 3 very weird jellyfish sitting together on the bottom of the ocean floor.... not sure what it is but it was kinda creepy

- - - Updated - - -

You know it's random, but this item might be overlooked a lot

wowhead.com/object=249345/overlooked-crate
    If memory serves, that's a quest item for one of the Suramar city storyline quests. I remember that same cave where Lespin tries to kill you for that tome.

The crate is for a Suramar sidequest involving Lady Anastae, I believe. I just ran around out there and there was no crate.