Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Did anyone checked this ghost ?
    Information from discrod thread

"Ok we maybe found something while discussing with fellow demon hunters on discord:

3 people reported seeing a "shrouded" demon hunter (lets call it the Spectre)following them at some point. They would use SS and then see him. But by the time they would run toward him, he would dissapear.

They said the Illidari had an illidari tabard.

People looked on wowhead and this came out: Fallen Illidari
    http : // ww w. wow head. com/ npc=99532/fallen-illidari

Just need to lookout for a spectre and then use SS and try to talk to him."

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne0Z View Post
    Did anyone checked this ghost ?
    Information from discrod thread

"Ok we maybe found something while discussing with fellow demon hunters on discord:

3 people reported seeing a "shrouded" demon hunter (lets call it the Spectre)following them at some point. They would use SS and then see him. But by the time they would run toward him, he would dissapear.

They said the Illidari had an illidari tabard.

People looked on wowhead and this came out: Fallen Illidari
    http : // ww w. wow head. com/ npc=99532/fallen-illidari

Just need to lookout for a spectre and then use SS and try to talk to him."
    Didn't chandrael accuse you of being a thief or something when you gave her the charm? Maybe the charm belonged to a twin brother, which might be the fallen illidari?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincasar View Post
    I don't think so Aerodragon because it wouldn't be something that would be a one time thing. Once you open that portal you can't open another portal and if you were suppose to use it on another portal then you were 100% screwed.
    Well, when you complete that quest, you still have the shards. I have seen more than one place that looked like it, hence the question about viability. At work right now and cannot test further

Deleted
    She is a blood elf and he is too... that could make sense!

but... is it random and where does he spawn / follow you? I am reverded with The Nightfallen, completed ALL story quests / treasures etc... Never saw him.

dunno, found it in ru forum
    it could be, and like it Nay said it's obvious and could be overloocked or ignored, we all could ignore ghost that could follow us while we running on mount

edit: and he said that it could spawn in town or outside, but one thing makes me think that it's not it because he said "thing", if all he's words are true it's or and item (book for example) that can spawn, or a npc with a dialog... that will lead us to charm.
    Last edited by Ne0Z; 2016-09-14 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne0Z View Post
    dunno, found it in ru forum
    it could be, and like it Nay said it's obvious and could be overloocked or ignored, we all could ignore ghost that could follow us while we running on mount
    That actually could make sense... damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    not in asia, and hell, not even true about mythic eithr, although difficult to discuss it considering mythic is a new thing. before people just posted things. if keeping skin hidden is some sort of elitist outburst of limited altruism then sure. the guy should make video about it an post everywhere he got it to brag for years and be a token in autistic museum.

I have been brought up and lived among the people who helped each other. I guess now there is some sort of vile honor in denying people access to knowledge. I did not whisper that person and I would never do it, if someone is not decent enough to say it by themselves then they arenot worth any kind of attention. so yeah, I'm to blame for even commenting on her/his behavior. it is shitty and thats all
    What are you talking about? when was the last time any asian guild cleared Heroic/Mythic world first? Deathwing was the last time and that's 3 expansions ago, Paragon and Method never released their videos until 4-5 guilds had cleared it.
    "What's the matter with you people?! You're saaad? That people are meeean?
    Well I'm sorry, the world isn't one big liberal arts college campus."
    -Reality

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    That actually could make sense... damn it.
    I'm gonna check around tel'anor, placed is filled with spirits/ghosts.
    Perhaps when we interact with this fallen illidari it might lead us to the charm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm gonna check around tel'anor, placed is filled with spirits/ghosts.
    Perhaps when we interact with this fallen illidari it might lead us to the charm?
    I am thinking he gives it to you / you kill him and then you go to her.

In all honesty, this is the strongest and most real clue we have now. Since he is a blood elf male and we have hints / idea's that its her brother we are talking about.

Warchief

In all honesty, this is the strongest and most real clue we have now. Since he is a blood elf male and we have hints / idea's that its her brother we are talking about.
    problem is where the heck is he / does he spawn
    I made a macro /target fallen illidari
    and keep pressing it as I run around, hoping it will yield something

Deleted
    problem is where the heck is he / does he spawn
    I made a macro /target fallen illidari
    and keep pressing it as I run around, hoping it will yield something
    Good idea!

Deleted

This is a nice lead, just been through Telanaar twice using spectral sight (as there is a grave which speaks of a person so capable of wielding blades that it cuts through stuff like the wind (since downfall is surrounded by wind I thought it might be a link) but no spirit followed me, so my guess its a random spawn or a special location maybe near or around Twinshadow herself?

Warchief
    Guys, we really might be on to something here.

Chandrael Twinshadow
    blood elf demon hunter with red hair

Fallen Illidari
    Blood elf demon hunter with red hair

When you hand in the charm, she says (in the beta):
    THIEF, how DARE you steal what is mine?!

So maybe the fallen illidari is the so called twin, maybe not. This weakens the idea that it might have been a gift to her brother since she says it is hers, but I still think this might be worth looking into. Try looking around with the macro i guess.

Does anyone know what the "curious sabercubs" in town are for? Maybe that's a clue?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=112190/curious-sabercub

Ok guys lets keep this civil and on topic please.
    - Death Knight/Demon Hunter/Monk Moderator -

Deleted
    the sound fallen illidari is a tiger see in wowhead

I know this might sound crazy, but has anybody tried taking one of the combat bodyguards into the area and seeing if it does anything while in combat? I haven't had a chance to fully read the thread but I was thinking one of them could be an resemblance to the fallen person.

Deleted
    Upvote for the mod.
    Btt:
    Fallen illidari it is. Macro, illidari tabard;
    Go get it

Deleted
    Kinda wish now, Spectral sight was toggleable :P

So maybe the fallen illidari is the so called twin, maybe not. This weakens the idea that it might have been a gift to her brother since she says it is hers, but I still think this might be worth looking into. Try looking around with the macro i guess.
    If anything it strengthens the idea. It was her brother's locket and now that he is dead, by right it should be hers.

I also hope this fallen Illidari isn't just a "hidden flavor" ability of our artifact weapon, similar to fire mages burning corpses or Death Knights seeing images of Arthas throughout the Broken Isles.