Hunter Class hall campaign: Quest Delicate Enchantments Bugged?

Anyone done this quest on live yet? Nothing happens after i accept the quest

I finished it.

I am having issues with the SV artifact quest though, and it's causing me to zone into the scenario whenever I try to get into Maw of Souls, and Blizz's response to me and everyone in my guild who has had quest issues has been "wait for a hotfix"

had the same problem, asked a friend from another server to invite me. that fixed it. important: the quest only works if she stands on the side of the room, not in the back on the table.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrin View Post
    had the same problem, asked a friend from another server to invite me. that fixed it. important: the quest only works if she stands on the side of the room, not in the back on the table.
    Thank you for this. Saved my day.

Has anyone finished the campaign to get the 3rd relic? Have a Druid guildy that finished 2 days ago but I am on a 2 day mission segment (x4?). I assume more hardcore and savy players have found a way to finish?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bouchbagfett View Post
    Has anyone finished the campaign to get the 3rd relic? Have a Druid guildy that finished 2 days ago but I am on a 2 day mission segment (x4?). I assume more hardcore and savy players have found a way to finish?
    Yeah finished it a couple hours ago, druids can send multiple missions at once, thats why they finished early. Fastest hunters got it probably yesterday evening or this morning.

I've got the quest to finish it, just been waiting for my AK research to come in before doing it, get that extra AP. I've already cleared all the Mythics and such for the week, so no need to rush it.